Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It will likely encourage him to continue his Curly Neal impersonation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's ok lol he can be the tank commander.

So Brooklyn has looked good since acquiring Harden. It’s almost as if Harden brings a bunch of problems with him everywhere he goes? Kinda weird for a guy who so many people claim is amongst the best in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So Brooklyn has looked good since acquiring Harden. It’s almost as if Harden brings a bunch of problems with him everywhere he goes? Kinda weird for a guy who so many people claim is amongst the best in the game.
    Meh they've only played with their big 3 twice. Might wanna give it a little more time and a larger sample size before any judgements one way or another are made.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Meh they've only played with their big 3 twice. Might wanna give it a little more time and a larger sample size before any judgements one way or another are made.
    It’ll only get worse with more time. Watch.

Did you mean to say "hasn't looked good?" Otherwise the rest of this paragraph makes zero sense.

Also, I find it interesting that the Nets looked good in the two games without Kyrie when Harden played really well and they beat Milwaukee. But then Kyrie comes back, Harden's role gets diminished and they get beat in back-to-back games by the Cavs. Is Harden the problem, or is it Kyrie?

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Did you mean to say "hasn't looked good?" Otherwise the rest of this paragraph makes zero sense.

Also, I find it interesting that the Nets looked good in the two games without Kyrie when Harden played really well and they beat Milwaukee. But then Kyrie comes back, Harden's role gets diminished and they get beat in back-to-back games by the Cavs. Is Harden the problem, or is it Kyrie?
    I think both are the problem in that they can’t really coexist. If I were Nash, they’ll start together, but then their minutes would be hard staggered to rarely share the court.

It’ll only get worse with more time. Watch.
    Worse in what way? If they make the playoffs as the 1 seed or the 10 seed is kinda irrelevant. Having a seat at the table is the only thing that matters. Ask any Budenholzer led regular season front runner how important the #1 overall seed in the playoffs really is.

Worse in what way? If they make the playoffs as the 1 seed or the 10 seed is kinda irrelevant. Having a seat at the table is the only thing that matters. Ask any Budenholzer led regular season front runner how important the #1 overall seed in the playoffs really is.
    1-4 seed definitely matters. Although we’ll see if teams don’t have crowds how that effects the playoffs. No travel definitely did.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think both are the problem in that they can’t really coexist. If I were Nash, they’ll start together, but then their minutes would be hard staggered to rarely share the court.

Agreed. They should look at what MDA did with Harden/Paul and then Harden/Westbrook. Let one guy (ideally Kyrei) run the second unit and limit their minutes together to 15-20 a game. Granted, I haven't watched a minute of Nets basketball this season aside from highlights—Nash might be doing this already.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    1-4 seed definitely matters. Although we’ll see if teams don’t have crowds how that effects the playoffs. No travel definitely did.

You think so? I don't think it matters with that much star power.

You think so? I don't think it matters with that much star power.
    Historically have 5 seed or lower is far less likely to make it to the finals. Usually refers to the fact that there is a regular season flaw that will pop up in the playoffs and be costly. I think what's really helped Milwaukee recently is being in their dreadful division getting to beat up on Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland, with Indiana being good but not that good. So 16 games a year against that grouping can only help.

Who knows maybe Miami's year will prove to not be a fluke and more 5/6 seeds can start competing. Luckily for Brooklyn, they made this trade only 1/5th into the season and they're 2.5 games back, so plenty of time to make their move into the top 4 in the conference.

For starters you have 2 players who decided to take their own personal leaves of absence from their respective teams. 1 showed up fat while the other showed up when he felt like it.

They’ll be a playoff team but a 2nd round exit at best.

For starters you have 2 players who decided to take their own personal leaves of absence from their respective teams. 1 showed up fat while the other showed up when he felt like it.

They’ll be a playoff team but a 2nd round exit at best.
    If healthy, no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

Thank you for correcting my sarcasm. I’d be lost without ya.

They are both the problem.

Thank you for correcting my sarcasm. I’d be lost without ya.

They are both the problem.
    Well, they're 5-2 since Harden joined and he played great last night, so I'm not sure you have much of a leg to stand on with your ******** anti-Harden hate right now.

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast