Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1094
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I'm not sure Denver is that great a fit. Becuse they're not going to want to move Murray and MPJ isn't good enough to build a package around by himself. If the Nuggets are willing to part with Murray, that changes things. But I don't see that happening, and I'm guessing you don't either.
    Will Barton + Gary Harris would be a reasonable package for Harden if Harden were to sign a contract saying he'd let Murray bring the ball up the floor. MPJ + salary filler would get Denver's GM fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,261
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Will Barton + Gary Harris would be a reasonable package for Harden if Harden were to sign a contract saying he'd let Murray bring the ball up the floor. MPJ + salary filler would get Denver's GM fired.
    God, I would love to see him get traded to Toronto just to see you have to swallow your own words and be forced to root for him.


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,795
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    What a whiny *****. I hope like hell he has to play the season out in Houston.
    “Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby”

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    God, I would love to see him get traded to Toronto just to see you have to swallow your own words and be forced to root for him.
    Masai only makes good trades.

    Taking into consideration he's dealt both Melo and DeMar off his teams I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar there's no chance Masai would ever be dumb enough to trade for Harden.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,437
    Not sure if Masai would sell the farm for Harden, he likes holding onto his picks. Even in the Kawhi trade, they only traded a protected first.

    Also if I recall correctly, the Thunder offered a trade that would've netted them Paul George (which was the guy Leonard wanted to play with, so there's a good chanced he would've resigned) during the free agency period, but balked cause it would've cost them Siakam and a bunch of unprotected firsts.


    I would think Houston would want a bunch of firsts and probably Siakam for Harden. Not sure if Siakam would be on the market, cause although he struggled in the playoffs offensively, he was great before the lockout and is consistently one of the best defenders in the league (he was in the top 10 last year in defensive win shares, and was very good the previous year as well). If anything, Masai would probably want to combine the two.

    Considering that the Raptors initial plans have collapsed (Giannis), and they two other big men that were very valuable to their defensive ability (Gasol, Ibaka), I doubt that Harden gets traded here. Now if Kawhi/Ibaka somehow come back this off season, then maybe we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.


    I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,987

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Told ya. Denver GM wants to keep his job.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,437
    Nuggets are probably one of the main teams that could actually target Harden, and would be able to sell the farm/not break up their team. They're pretty deep and have a bunch of young guys with potential both at the front and the back of their rotation.

    Murray/Jokic would be the main core for years to come. Even if Harden left, the team still would be pretty decent. It's not like with some of the other team (E.g. Philly/Toronto) where if Harden chose to left, they would be gutted with what they had to trade away + him leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.


    I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,261
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Mmm... I'm not sure I buy this 100%. At least not in the way you're interpreting it or the way this guy wants you to interpret the article. For one, we have no clue what the package is. Is it that Denver has scoffed at offering up MPJ in a deal, or is it that the Rockets are asking for a million other things on top of MPJ that Denver doesn't want to budge on?

    Also, if you read the article, the beat writer is pretty careful not to come out and say anything about the package or that the Nuggets would be unwilling to move on a deal involving MPJ for Harden. All it says is that "those talks didn't gain any traction" and "haven't materialized into anything substantial." It's a nothing article that essentially boils down to "The Rockets contacted Denver about a Harden deal involving MPJ" and "Nothing came of those talks."

    It's click bait, and it probably makes the Nuggets happy because it looks like they're holding a harder line than they really are. It's just posturing ********, like this entire thing has been for the last month.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,422
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Mmm... I'm not sure I buy this 100%. At least not in the way you're interpreting it or the way this guy wants you to interpret the article. For one, we have no clue what the package is. Is it that Denver has scoffed at offering up MPJ in a deal, or is it that the Rockets are asking for a million other things on top of MPJ that Denver doesn't want to budge on?

    Also, if you read the article, the beat writer is pretty careful not to come out and say anything about the package or that the Nuggets would be unwilling to move on a deal involving MPJ for Harden. All it says is that "those talks didn't gain any traction" and "haven't materialized into anything substantial." It's a nothing article that essentially boils down to "The Rockets contacted Denver about a Harden deal involving MPJ" and "Nothing came of those talks."

    It's click bait, and it probably makes the Nuggets happy because it looks like they're holding a harder line than they really are. It's just posturing ********, like this entire thing has been for the last month.
    dude just acted like a child in practice and posted himself at a strippers birthday party the night before opening night lol...... at this point id only give up picks. He isnt worth the headache

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,630
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    dude just acted like a child in practice and posted himself at a strippers birthday party the night before opening night lol...... at this point id only give up picks. He isnt worth the headache
    Sure he is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sure he is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sixers wont give up simmons/heat refuse to even talk about it and now new report out is the nuggets refuse to give up murray.... this is probably the best offensive player in the game that nobody wants unless its a discount because he isnt worth the headache.

    and this is with *** hats like kyrie in the league that harden is making look like a saint with all his recent actions and reports

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,000
    Harden being a drama queen to get out of Houston as quickly as possible. Teams know this so they will low ball the Rockets.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,630
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sixers wont give up simmons/heat refuse to even talk about it and now new report out is the nuggets refuse to give up murray.... this is probably the best offensive player in the game that nobody wants unless its a discount because he isnt worth the headache.

    and this is with *** hats like kyrie in the league that harden is making look like a saint with all his recent actions and reports
    As a fan I thought you might want to have a shot at a title


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    As a fan I thought you might want to have a shot at a title


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we have one... we also have options of trading for someone else down the line if it doesnt work over giving up an insane asking price for a guy on a 2 year deal who is doing everything in his power to get out of houston and has had guys like westy and cp3 try to get as far away from him as possible.

    Development matters... Ben simmons and joel could still develop... id rather ride with 10 years of ben over 2 years of harden where if joel goes down in these next 2 years we have 0 shot anyway

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •