Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Has he doubled down? We haven't heard a word out of him. Every piece of news on the trade front has been sources with second or third-hand knowledge. The Rockets and Harden, himself, are saying literally nothing about it.

What we do know is that Harden showed up to camp the day after the league mandated six days of testing, that he's played with the team and everyone with the Rockets seems to think he's starting the season with Houston.

We know there's tensions. We know Harden broke protocol to party in Vegas. And that's pretty much it. We don't really know where either side is really at right now despite the efforts of national media to try to squeeze daily content out of this.
    I guess so. He's doubled down if you believe the media reports. And if you believe the media when they report what his mother supposedly said.

Only thing I heard is Rockets wanna trade Harden sooner rather then later. Which means any new contracts cant be traded this soon like Bam/Dragic combo if that's what the Rockets want for example.

The Rockets should at least wait until the trade deadline in late March. I would be very surprise if Harden is move before the season starts on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Rockets should at least wait until the trade deadline in late March. I would be very surprise if Harden is move before the season starts on Tuesday.
    Yeah but when was the last time a big name star asked for a trade and was milked until trade deadline from preseason asking out? Yeah short offseason and shorter season. But I doubt Rockets want the media circus having fun with media dodging questions all the time. Rest of the team probably wants to move on as well. Knowing a star player wants to be gone and wont be there rest of the season anyway yet takes most of the shots.

76ers need to cough up Simmons. But Simmons/Wall combo sounds lame from a Rockets stand point. Not sure who would take Wall at this point. Also team up of Wall friend Cousins now.

Heats package of Herro/Robinson and fillers of Iggy and Kelly is good.

Nets package is iffy since Dinwiddie is a possible rental or highly soon to be paid besides LeVert and Allen package?

Not sure Bucks offered anything or yet talked with Giannis to break up the old core to land Harden. Since after all maybe bad blood or whatever with the two with Giannis not picking Harden for All Star game and whipping a ball in his face previous season. Yeah Middleton,DDV,Brook trade package isn't sexy one bit.

But the Nets package not that exciting either. It comes down to if Heat or 76ers go for it.

Shocked Harden didn't suggest the Celtics at all? They could offer up Walker/Brown package and be done with it. Go into the season with Tatum and Harden duo.

As a 76ers fan I don't want Harden in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    As a 76ers fan I don't want Harden in Boston.
    That's like saying you don't want Kyrie in Boston either [emoji1751]

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Are there any teams stupid enough to pay the price the Rockets want for Harden? A young "star" and 3 first round picks is insane for a player who may not stay and who has VERY publicly messed with his own image as well as his team's.
    Then really trading him to the Denver Nuggets makes sense also at this point

Houston in the trade I would definitely ask for Michael Porter Jr, Bol Bol in terms of young stars to build around and of course get those 3 draft picks lottery protected of course

Denver in exchange get Harden and you pair him up with Jokic and Jamal Murray...NEW BIG 3 IN DENVER

Houston gets younger and they can build around Wall, Cousins, Gordon, Tucker, Wood, Porter Jr, Bol Bol, etc

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Yeah but when was the last time a big name star asked for a trade and was milked until trade deadline from preseason asking out? Yeah short offseason and shorter season. But I doubt Rockets want the media circus having fun with media dodging questions all the time. Rest of the team probably wants to move on as well. Knowing a star player wants to be gone and wont be there rest of the season anyway yet takes most of the shots.

76ers need to cough up Simmons. But Simmons/Wall combo sounds lame from a Rockets stand point. Not sure who would take Wall at this point. Also team up of Wall friend Cousins now.

Heats package of Herro/Robinson and fillers of Iggy and Kelly is good.

Nets package is iffy since Dinwiddie is a possible rental or highly soon to be paid besides LeVert and Allen package?

Not sure Bucks offered anything or yet talked with Giannis to break up the old core to land Harden. Since after all maybe bad blood or whatever with the two with Giannis not picking Harden for All Star game and whipping a ball in his face previous season. Yeah Middleton,DDV,Brook trade package isn't sexy one bit.

But the Nets package not that exciting either. It comes down to if Heat or 76ers go for it.

Shocked Harden didn't suggest the Celtics at all? They could offer up Walker/Brown package and be done with it. Go into the season with Tatum and Harden duo.
    If Harden came to Boston and played for my Celtics it would be a wrap...we would be a problem in the East

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Harden came to Boston and played for my Celtics it would be a wrap...we would be a problem in the East
    Like the same problem with Kyrie. Harden would destroy Stevens schemes and will get of anyone who tries to run the point besides him [emoji1751]

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Like the same problem with Kyrie. Harden would destroy Stevens schemes and will get of anyone who tries to run the point besides him [emoji1751]
    Yeah you have a point but then again if Harden went to Boston...we would be a favorite to win it all especially if you pair Harden up with Tatum

I think the only teams that could make a legit package for Harden, that Houston would have any kind of interest in, are teams with multiple young stars, making one expendable, who are also contenders.

IMO, that means Philly, Boston, Denver. Otherwise, nothing moves the needle unless itís a bad team giving LOTS of draft picks

Otherwise, you let this play out. Maybe he changes his mind like Hakeem did (although highly unlikely). Maybe some roster shuffles around the league in a few months opens up some new trade partners.
    Last edited by rhino17; 12-20-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah you have a point but then again if Harden went to Boston...we would be a favorite to win it all especially if you pair Harden up with Tatum
    I actually think this is the ideal spot for him, as long as we are getting Brown in return. I canít imagine that team not winning the East with Harden and Tatum and good coaching.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Harden + Kemba on defence = disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I actually think this is the ideal spot for him, as long as we are getting Brown in return. I canít imagine that team not winning the East with Harden and Tatum and good coaching.
    Then you never seen him in the playoffs before like ever. And he will slap Tatum's hand away when he tries to give him advice, just ask CP3 [emoji1751]

https://youtu.be/BubY_Z6Hb5U

They better off with Kyrie cause at least he's clutch in the playoffs, just ask Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Harden + Kemba on defence = disaster
    https://youtu.be/bOGHmZ_Ah5Y

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast