Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Kawhi will not leave under any circumstances unless he is no longer wanted. He was born and raised in the heart of LA and that means a lot otherwise he would NEVER had left Toronto after winning a championship
    Huh? LeBron left home twice.
    Don't get me wrong. The odds are that he stays with the Clippers, who have the hometown advantage, a good owner and a good second banana. But these guys can live anywhere they want. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kawhi bounces again, if the Clippers give him a good-enough reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Kawhi could end up the biggest winner if the Clippers don't perform and he drops his player option. Imagine what Miami of Philly would do to get him.

I was even thinking maybe a 3 team trade if the Clippers have a feeling that Kawhi will opt out after this season; & they would like to move him before the trade deadline.

Miami: Kawhi
    Clippers: Harden
    Houston: All the assets

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Don't get me wrong. The odds are that he stays with the Clippers, who have the hometown advantage, a good owner and a good second banana. But these guys can live anywhere they want. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kawhi bounces again, if the Clippers give him a good-enough reason.
    Bron left home to hit the beaches. Kawhis home is the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

I was even thinking maybe a 3 team trade if the Clippers have a feeling that Kawhi will opt out after this season; & they would like to move him before the trade deadline.

I'm pretty sure Houston would want assets but they would want a young franchise cornerstone they can build around so no your 3 team trade doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Bron left home to hit the beaches. Kawhis home is the beach
    No lebron left Cleveland to team up dwade and bosh. Just so happen the place that worked out was miami. If wade was with the bulls he would of went to Chicago. Second time he left was to set up his plans for after basketball. Plain and simple. You really think a beach brought him to Miami. Dude can afford to fly to any beach any where at anytime.

Lebron left the 1st time was wrong on his part cause he wanted to win rings [emoji183] while living in South Beach [emoji267] so bad he left to join his buddy Wade after the decision telecast but at least he came back to win it not only for his home town but the entire state of Ohio! Second time he had every reason to leave, dept paid in full.

Kawhi won rings [emoji183] elsewhere so now its time for him to win one for the hopeless Clippers (like Lebron with the Cavs) to end the drought forever. But if he leaves after only 2 seasons would only make him look like a fool unless you really think he will come back in the future when the Clippers has a better roster to surround himself with to make things right after he got rid of Doc and all those draft picks to get PG to help him. Believe it, he would be mock by the media more then Lebron did the first time which was quite bad [emoji1751]

If YOU were Kawhi would you leave with your tail between ya legs after just cause you can't win while the Clippers are giving you personal security guards and trainers, let you load manage any games you like to rest, allowing you to be late or miss practices and all the free VIP lap dances you can handle at Hollywood finest?

Maybe he could go back to play for the Spurs again and ask Pops to forgive him for the fake injury mess he created there [emoji1751]

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

I like the fit for both Miami and the Clips

Like miami with KL, Jimmy and Bam 🤤

Kawhi bought an 11 million dollar home in California before the Spurs ever traded him. He was going to LA no matter what, and hes staying in LA. For a guy that never talks, hes made it pretty clear he wants to be home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Houston would want assets but they would want a young franchise cornerstone they can build around so no your 3 team trade doesn't work
    Lets see how it goes down.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    I like the fit for both Miami and the Clips

Like miami with KL, Jimmy and Bam 🤤
    That would be the dream scenario. Also Giannis might leave the U.S. lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Kawhi bought an 11 million dollar home in California before the Spurs ever traded him. He was going to LA no matter what, and hes staying in LA. For a guy that never talks, hes made it pretty clear he wants to be home.
    Can't argue this.

Are the Rockets trying to move Harden before the season starts? Now Wojo is reporting that maybe a 3 team trade is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Are the Rockets trying to move Harden before the season starts? Now Wojo is reporting that maybe a 3 team trade is possible.
    I don't know what to believe, but I kinda feel like if a trade was going to happen before the season, it would have happened already. It's telling to me that the national media is pushing the trade narrative, while the Rockets beat writers (Kelly Ilko, Jonathan Feigen) have said they think Harden is going to be here a while.

Normally, I'd trust Woj, but the whole thing feels like ESPN forcing a narrative that's probably not there to get viewers and web clicks for the Harden drama. Like I don't doubt that trade discussions are still out there, but I question how far along any of them are or how hard Stone is pushing them right now with the season starting in a few days.

Are there any teams stupid enough to pay the price the Rockets want for Harden? A young "star" and 3 first round picks is insane for a player who may not stay and who has VERY publicly messed with his own image as well as his team's.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I don't know what to believe, but I kinda feel like if a trade was going to happen before the season, it would have happened already. It's telling to me that the national media is pushing the trade narrative, while the Rockets beat writers (Kelly Ilko, Jonathan Feigen) have said they think Harden is going to be here a while.

Normally, I'd trust Woj, but the whole thing feels like ESPN forcing a narrative that's probably not there to get viewers and web clicks for the Harden drama. Like I don't doubt that trade discussions are still out there, but I question how far along any of them are or how hard Stone is pushing them right now with the season starting in a few days.
    I think the Rockets demands have cooled talks which may be why Harden doubled down on demanding a trade in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think the Rockets demands have cooled talks which may be why Harden doubled down on demanding a trade in the press.
    Has he doubled down? We haven't heard a word out of him. Every piece of news on the trade front has been sources with second or third-hand knowledge. The Rockets and Harden, himself, are saying literally nothing about it.

What we do know is that Harden showed up to camp the day after the league mandated six days of testing, that he's played with the team and everyone with the Rockets seems to think he's starting the season with Houston.

We know there's tensions. We know Harden broke protocol to party in Vegas. And that's pretty much it. We don't really know where either side is really at right now despite the efforts of national media to try to squeeze daily content out of this.

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast