Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    They should just trade him to whoever gives them the best offer. Regardless of its within the division or conference and regardless of if he wants to be there or not.

If some bottom feeder rings the Rox up with 3 or 4 1st round picks, plus some pick swaps, a young prospect and salary filler they should take it.

Rockets are too tied up in making it work or refusing to negotiate with certain teams that Harden is just going to get a phantom injury and sit this season, to essentially be on an expiring next season.
    Do you honestly think theyd hold out on teams to do him any favours? I mean he pissed off CP3, made Westbrook want to leave and is now pissing off John Wall. Hes even come out himself and said the situation cant be fixed.

The reason hes still a Rocket is because teams are offering peanuts for him and will continue to do so until the Rockets give in. Its no secret how much of a drama Queen he is now.

Weve even seen players from around the league comment on him being their friend or how they just want him to be happy. Have you heard a single player come out and say, I want my team to trade for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Easier to trade guys when their salaries are 19 mil and 23 mil as opposed to 41 million. Not easy to make salaries work at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Valid point.

Both situations took time too. Rumors first surfaced of Kawhi wanting out in January 2018 and he wasn't traded until July 2018.

Butler requested a trade in September 2018 (but showed signs of wanting out all way back in July 2018) and wasn't traded until November 2018.

Rockets just needs time to get their head outta their butt and come to grips with reality. Harden has only wanted out since November.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Valid point.

Both situations took time too. Rumors first surfaced of Kawhi wanting out in January 2018 and he wasn't traded until July 2018.

Butler requested a trade in September 2018 (but showed signs of wanting out all way back in July 2018) and wasn't traded until November 2018.

Rockets just needs time to get their head outta their butt and come to grips with reality. Harden has only wanted out since November.
    If I'm John Wall, I go to the Rockets and tell them to either get James the hell out of Houston or I'm gone

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    But hes a superstar. Surely you could add on filler to make salaries match. It happened for PG.
    That's a lot of fillers though (unless your main piece going back is already a high contract). You have to maintain too a minimum # of players on your roster, so you can't just send like 5 guys over (that equal between 40-44 mil in salary) and only take Harden back. By the time said team sends over their top piece plus fillers, you're not left with much of a roster.

Not saying it can't be done, but it's not as easy as the JB or Kawhi trades were.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    That's a lot of fillers though (unless your main piece going back is already a high contract). You have to maintain too a minimum # of players on your roster, so you can't just send like 5 guys over (that equal between 40-44 mil in salary) and only take Harden back. By the time said team sends over their top piece plus fillers, you're not left with much of a roster.

Not saying it can't be done, but it's not as easy as the JB or Kawhi trades were.
    Which is why I mentioned PG. A trade was worked out for him almost instantly. Im just surprised the same cant be done for James. Could it be because nobody wants to play with him?

Looks like the Sixers deal is back on the table.

If they wanna give them ben and all of our first fine but dont throw in maxey as well wtf. Been a long *** time since we had a score first PG lol

Tucker/Harden for simmons/thyb/3 firsts and pick swaps... easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Looks like the Sixers deal is back on the table.
    DeAndre Jordan, Spencer Dinwiddie and a pick is what hell go for. Hes gonna be a Net.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm John Wall, I go to the Rockets and tell them to either get James the hell out of Houston or I'm gone
    Wall cant just be "gone" hes under contract. One of the larges in the league I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    DeAndre Jordan, Spencer Dinwiddie and a pick is what hell go for. Hes gonna be a Net.
    I think that would upset the diva boys in Brooklyn lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think that would upset the diva boys in Brooklyn lol
    Does he make a mean pot roast or something? Because the 10-15 minutes hes been playing each game dont seem like theyd be missed that much.

Man demarcus cousins is the voice of reason. That's when you know it's bad

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Harden Traded to Nets

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...882814466?s=21

Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Brooklyn Nets acquiring James Harden

Per ESPN bottoming just now

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Delete

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast