Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iím puzzled as to why he doesnít start over Jordan
    Itís because heís not buddies with Kyrie/KD. Only reason Jordan is on the Nets is because Kyrie/KD wanted him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Itís because heís not buddies with Kyrie/KD. Only reason Jordan is on the Nets is because Kyrie/KD wanted him.

I shoulda figure that. Makes perfect sense. Only it doesnít make perfect sense basketball wise, just in a flat earth kinda way. Lol

He did start tonight, but neither Durant or Irving played either

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ot-good-enough

Disgruntled superstar James Harden said the Houston Rockets are "just not good enough" after the team's second consecutive blowout loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night, adding that he doesn't believe the team can improve enough to be a contender.

"I love this city. I literally have done everything that I can," Harden said after the Rockets' 117-100 loss. "I mean, this situation is crazy. It's something that I don't think can be fixed."

It would never happen in a million years...BUT... I would just love for Houston to be like "We are not trading you under any circumstances. You get your money but you are not playing anymore NBA basketball for 3 years."

I repeat... it would never happen with a player as good as Harden who is making that much money but just out of curiosity do you think if they did that Harden would cave or would he actually sit out for 3 years and just get fatter?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ot-good-enough

Disgruntled superstar James Harden said the Houston Rockets are "just not good enough" after the team's second consecutive blowout loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night, adding that he doesn't believe the team can improve enough to be a contender.

"I love this city. I literally have done everything that I can," Harden said after the Rockets' 117-100 loss. "I mean, this situation is crazy. It's something that I don't think can be fixed."

It would never happen in a million years...BUT... I would just love for Houston to be like "We are not trading you under any circumstances. You get your money but you are not playing anymore NBA basketball for 3 years."

I repeat... it would never happen with a player as good as Harden who is making that much money but just out of curiosity do you think if they did that Harden would cave or would he actually sit out for 3 years and just get fatter?
    That wouldn't stand up to NBA/NBPA. The dispute would be instant which is kind of shame because Harden could do it to the team if he wanted (Kawhi/Spurs) and the NBA/NBPA would have his back.

I think they should find what the last place he wants to go is and trade him there for the best deal they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That wouldn't stand up to NBA/NBPA. The dispute would be instant which is kind of shame because Harden could do it to the team if he wanted (Kawhi/Spurs) and the NBA/NBPA would have his back.

I think they should find what the last place he wants to go is and trade him there for the best deal they can get.
    They should just trade him to whoever gives them the best offer. Regardless of its within the division or conference and regardless of if he wants to be there or not.

If some bottom feeder rings the Rox up with 3 or 4 1st round picks, plus some pick swaps, a young prospect and salary filler they should take it.

Rockets are too tied up in making it work or refusing to negotiate with certain teams that Harden is just going to get a phantom injury and sit this season, to essentially be on an expiring next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

I can think of the perfect team...

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    They should just trade him to whoever gives them the best offer. Regardless of its within the division or conference and regardless of if he wants to be there or not.

If some bottom feeder rings the Rox up with 3 or 4 1st round picks, plus some pick swaps, a young prospect and salary filler they should take it.

Rockets are too tied up in making it work or refusing to negotiate with certain teams that Harden is just going to get a phantom injury and sit this season, to essentially be on an expiring next season.
    This kid Wood is trying to breakout. John Wall is finally healthy and trying to recapture his stardom. You got some players there who want it bad and he's just a $40 million dollar ball of supremely talented pudge who is going to do just enough to get traded to a better situation. Drives me crazy. It's the only thing that makes me dislike guaranteed contracts.

Kristaps Porzingis

I just donít understand why nobody wants to trade for Harden? It was so easy for deals to be worked out for Jimmy and Kawhi? Why wonít anyone deal for Harden?

James Harden trade market will heat up

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I just donít understand why nobody wants to trade for Harden? It was so easy for deals to be worked out for Jimmy and Kawhi? Why wonít anyone deal for Harden?
    Easier to trade guys when their salaries are 19 mil and 23 mil as opposed to 41 million. Not easy to make salaries work at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Easier to trade guys when their salaries are 19 mil and 23 mil as opposed to 41 million. Not easy to make salaries work at that point.

But heís a superstar. Surely you could add on filler to make salaries match. It happened for PG.

I would trade Harden to the Raptors

If I'm the Rockets, I want Pascal Siakam, Terrence Davis, Aron Baynes, Kyle Lowry, Malachi Flynn and 2 first rounders lottery protected

Then the Raptors in exchange get James Harden to pair up with VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Chris Boucher, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I would trade Harden to the Raptors

If I'm the Rockets, I want Pascal Siakam, Terrence Davis, Aron Baynes, Kyle Lowry, Malachi Flynn and 2 first rounders lottery protected

Then the Raptors in exchange get James Harden to pair up with VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Chris Boucher, etc
    Not a good enough deal. Raps need to include Patrick McCaw.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Not a good enough deal. Raps need to include Patrick McCaw.
    Then I would do that

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Then I would do that
    I assume McCaw would have to negotiate a new contract with the Rockets before the deal gets approved though.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

True enough.

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast