Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    At least you can laugh about it a bit haha! You're a better man than me, I'd be done with that guy the way he has conducted himself the last little bit. The Rockets have bent over backwards for the him and this is how he repays the franchise. Gotta applaud you for sticking by him no matter what. I don't think I could do it.
    That fan base turned on Tmac over 1 game where he played without energy off the ball. Hardens longevity has won them over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If I was the Rockets I would just sit Harden. The team looked good in the preseason without Harden. Sit Harden for a week for conduct detrimental to the team and see how the team plays without him. The Rockets are under no obligation to trade Harden. Sit his *** down and teach him a lesson.
    The main issue with that is that having a superstar grumpy and complaining about everything isn't particularly good for the TEAM, nor is them having to answer and read a constant stream of questions about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The main issue with that is that having a superstar grumpy and complaining about everything isn't particularly good for the TEAM, nor is them having to answer and read a constant stream of questions about it.
    More of a problem for the Franchise too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw an intriguing trade offer for Harden to the Raptors on IG; his IG handle is @thefreshprinceofthenba

Raptors receive: James Harden, David Nwaba
    Rockets receive: Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell, Terence Davis, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick, 2025 1st round pick and 2026 2nd round pick

And another trade I saw:

Raptors receive: Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Gordon
    Orlando Magic receive: Kyle Lowry, Patrick McCaw, Stanley Johnson, 2023 1st round pick, 2025 2nd round pick, 2027 1st and 2nd round picks

Then your new Raptors lineup would look like this:

PG- Fred VanVleet
    SG- James Harden
    SF- OG Anunoby
    PF- Aaron Gordon
    C- Nikola Vucevic

If you send Harden to the Atlanta Hawks...LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it would be over...he would be at the strip club at Magic City every night Lemon Pepper Harden LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But Harden to the Hawks makes sense

Houston in return get John Collins, Kevin Huerter, Cam Reddish and draft picks

Harden in the A he would be reunited with Clint Capela...and he would get to play with Trae Young

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If you send Harden to the Atlanta Hawks...LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it would be over...he would be at the strip club at Magic City every night Lemon Pepper Harden LMAOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But Harden to the Hawks makes sense

Houston in return get John Collins, Kevin Huerter, Cam Reddish and draft picks

Harden in the A he would be reunited with Clint Capela...and he would get to play with Trae Young
    Bruh, the only guy who dominates the ball as much as Harden is Trae, both are equally selfish and lazy off the ball. We already know this isn't the best pairing for Harden given the guys hes chased out. Trae being a youngster may make him fall in line but thats about all the hope there is

Just saw an intriguing trade offer for Harden to the Raptors on IG; his IG handle is @thefreshprinceofthenba

Raptors receive: James Harden, David Nwaba
    Rockets receive: Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell, Terence Davis, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick, 2025 1st round pick and 2026 2nd round pick

And another trade I saw:

Raptors receive: Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Gordon
    Orlando Magic receive: Kyle Lowry, Patrick McCaw, Stanley Johnson, 2023 1st round pick, 2025 2nd round pick, 2027 1st and 2nd round picks

Then your new Raptors lineup would look like this:

PG- Fred VanVleet
    SG- James Harden
    SF- OG Anunoby
    PF- Aaron Gordon
    C- Nikola Vucevic
    Dumb deal for Raptors.

Most I'd offer is FVV, Powell, Davis and a pick for Harden. And that won't get it done.

I bet he goes to Blazers for McCollum, Collins and a pick.

If I'm a contender, I want no parts of Harden realistically. His behavior is not only unbecoming but just unprofessional and utterly ridiculous. In what universe is this acceptable? Throwing balls at teammates or goin to strip clubs with no mask on...delaying team planes or team meetings...choosing when to practice and when not to

James just doin all the wrong things and being unprofessional...***** ain't even in shape

Your offense would basically be destroyed. Harden's usage rate is through the roof already.

I wouldn't want that in my locker room.

James reminds me in some ways like AB...Antonio Brown

If I'm a contender, I want no parts of Harden realistically. His behavior is not only unbecoming but just unprofessional and utterly ridiculous. In what universe is this acceptable? Throwing balls at teammates or goin to strip clubs with no mask on...delaying team planes or team meetings...choosing when to practice and when not to

James just doin all the wrong things and being unprofessional...***** ain't even in shape

Your offense would basically be destroyed. Harden's usage rate is through the roof already.

I wouldn't want that in my locker room.

James reminds me in some ways like AB...Antonio Brown
    Don't compare him to AB. Harden has never been accused of sexual assault or been so outlandish as to have his mental capacities questioned. He's nothing like Brown amd had a reputation for being laid back his whole career until the last two months. That's a bad comparison, and an unfair one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I bet he goes to Blazers for McCollum, Collins and a pick.
    Iíd like to see this if harden is willing to play off ball again could put Portland into real contender territory

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Don't compare him to AB. Harden has never been accused of sexual assault or been so outlandish as to have his mental capacities questioned. He's nothing like Brown amd had a reputation for being laid back his whole career until the last two months. That's a bad comparison, and an unfair one.
    Well he acts like AB in terms of bein a diva and actin like a ******* with complete autonomy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iím sure there was a clause in his contract that says he wouldnít do anything outside the office that could be deemed detrimental to the other players or coaches on the team.

So he didnít sign a contract that said he couldnít go to the titty bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So he didnít sign a contract that said he couldnít go to the titty bar?

So Harden isn't part of the NBPA?

James Harden trade market will heat up

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    So Harden isn't part of the NBPA?
    He is. Is there a new CBA that says no titties? I donít think so. Let me know if a am wrong. I also donít think he signed a contract that said he canít go to the titty bar. Listen I think itís is very reasonable for the govt put restrictions on us bc of a health crisis. It is very reasonable for the NBA to make employees follow certain protocols when conducting NBA business. I donít know why you think that NBA should able to randomly tell players they canít go to a legally open night club when not conducting NBA business.

Last edited by ewing; 12-27-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast