Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Please don't group me with MBT. Unlike you, anytime I make a point he disagrees with he just tells me I know nothing about basketball. The reason he's going so hard at me is because there have been multiple instances where I've even used stats to show why Harden is overrated. Never any acknowledgements, just insults turned into crying because he's not good at insulting people either.
    What stats? Like your asinine 2:1 AST:TO ratio argument? How's that looking right about now with him leading the league in assists despite playing next to Kyrie? The lack of legitimate statistics in your arguments against James is staggering. You just rail on the man's game, his intangibles and his defense like every other casual NBA fan or "analyst" who has no ****ing clue what they're talking about.

All you do is troll, my man. I'll be in a thread talking about something completely unrelated to Harden and you'll comment with some random jab at Harden that has nothing to do with my post. It's pathetic. The man is in Brooklyn, chief. I'm a Rockets fan. Move on with your life and find someone else to troll.

Houston (and myself) have much bigger things to worry about right now than James Harden. Get over yourself.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 02-18-2021 at 08:26 AM.

Rockets tied for the 6th worst record in the league! Their odds of that top 4 pick get better and better every game! Although if Miami continues to suck, they may get a really good pick anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Rockets tied for the 6th worst record in the league! Their odds of that top 4 pick get better and better every game! Although if Miami continues to suck, they may get a really good pick anyway.
    Just so you know bro, this thread isnít about the Rockets either. Itís about Harden right? I mean you gave us grief for talking about the Raptors lol youíre doing the same thing no? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Just so you know bro, this thread isnít about the Rockets either. Itís about Harden right? I mean you gave us grief for talking about the Raptors lol youíre doing the same thing no? Haha
    Mmm... What? The thread is literally about the trade between the Rockets and Nets involving Harden. So we're just going to exclude half of that trade because it's not the half that Harden was traded to? That logic doesn't make any sense, dude. If we're going to discuss the outcome of that trade in this thread from now until the end of the season, we should be discussing all of the teams impacted by that trade (Pacers and Cavs included, technically).

In fact, the original thread was about possible trade destinations for Harden in the trade market when he was still a part of the Rockets, so it's arguably more of a Rockets thread than it is a Nets thread. The Raptors had literally zero relevance here whatsoever once he got traded to Brooklyn.

This thread is a catch all about anything and everything at this point, lol

Mmm... What? The thread is literally about the trade between the Rockets and Nets involving Harden. So we're just going to exclude half of that trade because it's not the half that Harden was traded to? That logic doesn't make any sense, dude. If we're going to discuss the outcome of that trade in this thread from now until the end of the season, we should be discussing all of the teams impacted by that trade (Pacers and Cavs included, technically).

In fact, the original thread was about possible trade destinations for Harden in the trade market when he was still a part of the Rockets, so it's arguably more of a Rockets thread than it is a Nets thread. The Raptors had literally zero relevance here whatsoever once he got traded to Brooklyn.
    Yeah, itís about Harden going to the Nets. But itís all good. I think the rockets end up with a lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    This thread is a catch all about anything and everything at this point, lol
    Whoís Kane lol

Whoís Kane lol
    The thread LOL

These Nets are starting to look dangerous...

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The thread LOL
    Lol fitting

No KD too. Random gut feeling but they're going to end up one of those teams that look better without one of those three playing than with all three together.

If healthy, no one in the East can touch them in a 7 game series.

Five straight road wins, including three straight against three of the four best in the West without Durant. Harden's numbers in his 18 games with Brooklyn:

25/11/8/1/1 on .502/.410/.878 shooting splits with a 25.5 PER, 66.2% TS%, .242 WS/48 and a 7.2 BPM

That's not quite as strong as his peak numbers in Houston, but his efficiency is off the freaking charts, and he's doing that on less than 16 FGA per game. They're 13-5 in those games, including a 6-1 record against the top 10 teams in the league.

I know he won't win the MVP, but if there was a candidate worth winning it in Brooklyn, it should be James. His numbers have just been better than Durant and Kyrie, and he's picked up a lot of the slack for the team when Kyrie and KD had to miss time. Dude has been every bit as good as advertised.

Five straight road wins, including three straight against three of the four best in the West without Durant. Harden's numbers in his 18 games with Brooklyn:

25/11/8/1/1 on .502/.410/.878 shooting splits with a 25.5 PER, 66.2% TS%, .242 WS/48 and a 7.2 BPM

That's not quite as strong as his peak numbers in Houston, but his efficiency is off the freaking charts, and he's doing that on less than 16 FGA per game. They're 13-5 in those games, including a 6-1 record against the top 10 teams in the league.

I know he won't win the MVP, but if there was a candidate worth winning it in Brooklyn, it should be James. His numbers have just been better than Durant and Kyrie, and he's picked up a lot of the slack for the team when Kyrie and KD had to miss time. Dude has been every bit as good as advertised.
    Harden has been spectacular. Heís distributing to everyone at a high rate. Occasionally dribbles a bit too much and leads to a rushed shot, but half of the time there are reasons for that. Hasnít been selfish at all. As a matter of fact, when with KD and Kyrie, heís tended toward not shooting enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Harden has been spectacular. Heís distributing to everyone at a high rate. Occasionally dribbles a bit too much and leads to a rushed shot, but half of the time there are reasons for that. Hasnít been selfish at all. As a matter of fact, when with KD and Kyrie, heís tended toward not shooting enough.
    Agree it looks like the biggest in season trade so far this season. He is showing me how clutch he is on another team now even tho noone like how unprofessional he was to slap CP3 hand like that during a break

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast