Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1094
  1. #946
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,692
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I just really enjoy jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Cool. You should try making some funny ones every once in a while.
    You donít want to be these guys. lol let it go, time to move on boys.

  2. #947
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Holy **** I didnít realize itís been three years, wth kinda injuries did this guy have
    It started with left patellar tendinitis, then he ruptured his left patellar tendon. After that, he underwent an additional procedure following a setback during his rehab. While rehabbing again, he experienced discomfort and an MRI showed he suffered a small avulsion fracture in his knee. Then right when he was finally ready to return, the pandemic hit.

  3. #948
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,163
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It started with left patellar tendinitis....
    Been wondering

    Who, in your opinion, is the PG on the Nets?

  4. #949
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Been wondering

    Who, in your opinion, is the PG on the Nets?
    Harden, probably. But idk for sure. Can they point guard by committee? lol

    I just say Harden bc he's been averaging a career high 11.8 APG since he joined the Nets.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 02-16-2021 at 08:03 PM.

  5. #950
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Harden, probably. But idk for sure. Can they point guard by committee? lol

    I just say Harden bc he's been averaging a career high 11.8 APG since he joined the Nets.
    Harden is the point guard when on the court, though Kyrie will run an occasional play as the point. A few games back Kyrie told Harden he (Harden) was the definitive point guard.

  6. #951
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Been wondering

    Who, in your opinion, is the PG on the Nets?
    I mean Kyrie kinda declared Harden the pg. he is their best play maker IMO. And it makes sense, you donít take the ball out of Hardens hands because he wonít be effective with out it. Where as Durant has played off ball in OKC and Golden State, and Kyrie also has when he was with Lebron. So we know Kyrie and Durant can still be effective playing off the ball, but Harden simply wonít. I think it just make sense for a Harden to initiate the offense and having two elite scorers to pass to just make itís easier. Itís not like heís passing to spot up shooters like Eric Gordon. Kyrie and Durant can both create for themselves too.

    They need to figure out the other end of the floor. Thatís key to their success ultimately.

  7. #952
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,049
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You donít want to be these guys. lol let it go, time to move on boys.
    Notice how I actually have moved on yet he still takes jabs at my posts that have nothing to do with him. Just pointing it out for everyone to see. I'm sick of being vilified by wannabe bullies with with incredibly thin skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  8. #953
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,692
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Notice how I actually have moved on yet he still takes jabs at my posts that have nothing to do with him. Just pointing it out for everyone to see. I'm sick of being vilified by wannabe bullies with with incredibly thin skin.
    Itís all good. I think you guys are both passionate fans with opposite opinions. Some of the posters I argued with most are now my favourite posters. Itís funny how things work out that way. You both have a lot of knowledge and insight. When I try to debate on FB and realize Iím talking to guys that donít even know the rules of the game I appreciate my heated debates here. At least I know Iím talking to someone who knows a little something, something even if we donít agree. Cheers brother
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-17-2021 at 02:46 PM.

  9. #954
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    987
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 02-17-2021 at 02:24 PM.

  10. #955
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,163
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I mean Kyrie kinda declared Harden the pg. he is their best play maker IMO. And it makes sense, you donít take the ball out of Hardens hands because he wonít be effective with out it. Where as Durant has played off ball in OKC and Golden State, and Kyrie also has when he was with Lebron. So we know Kyrie and Durant can still be effective playing off the ball, but Harden simply wonít. I think it just make sense for a Harden to initiate the offense and having two elite scorers to pass to just make itís easier. Itís not like heís passing to spot up shooters like Eric Gordon. Kyrie and Durant can both create for themselves too.

    They need to figure out the other end of the floor. Thatís key to their success ultimately.
    Agreed. I was only asking him because of his stance on how playing positions are defined statistically

  11. #956
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Agreed. I was only asking him because of his stance on how playing positions are defined statistically
    -_- comparing 2 backcourt positions is hardly the same as crying about a front court player, being labeled a front court player.

    Dang man, drop it already. Your opinion is incorrect, on multiple issues lol

    Facts > Chronz biased incorrect invalid skewed opinion

  12. #957
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,163
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    -_- comparing 2 backcourt positions is hardly the same as crying about a front court player, being labeled a front court player.

    Dang man, drop it already. Your opinion is incorrect, on multiple issues lol

    Facts > Chronz biased incorrect invalid skewed opinion
    The frontcourt player was playing in the backcourt tho, either way not that different.

    No thanks, I know Im right.

    You dont have facts, you have a lack of understanding of the barometers you try to use.

  13. #958
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The frontcourt player was playing in the backcourt tho, either way not that different.

    No thanks, I know Im right.

    You dont have facts, you have a lack of understanding of the barometers you try to use.
    Sabonias isn't the best post player in the NBA by any metric, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

    Paul George is not a shooting guard, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

    You can push opinions as fact all you want, statistics do not back any of your claims.

    So, if by right you mean wrong, then yes, 100% my man.

  14. #959
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,163
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Sabonias isn't the best post player in the NBA by any metric, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

    Paul George is not a shooting guard, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

    You can push opinions as fact all you want, statistics do not back any of your claims.

    So, if by right you mean wrong, then yes, 100% my man.
    I know you believe this, sadly the producers of the stats you try to use know you're wrong, its why they dont misuse them the way you have. I've addressed these issues already, you've ignored them.

  15. #960
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I know you believe this, sadly the producers of the stats you try to use know you're wrong, its why they dont misuse them the way you have. I've addressed these issues already, you've ignored them.
    No you haven't, you indulge in what is known as a word salad. Idc Chronz it's irrelevant, if you think Paul is a SG and Sabonias is the best post player in the NBA, it makes literally no difference to me.

    Going forward, I request, if you have an opinion that cannot be backed with a stat or a fact, do not even engage with me. It's pointless for you, me and anyone else on PSD to hear your baseless opinions.

    Good day!

Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •