Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I just really enjoy jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Cool. You should try making some funny ones every once in a while.
    You donít want to be these guys. lol let it go, time to move on boys.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Holy **** I didnít realize itís been three years, wth kinda injuries did this guy have
    It started with left patellar tendinitis, then he ruptured his left patellar tendon. After that, he underwent an additional procedure following a setback during his rehab. While rehabbing again, he experienced discomfort and an MRI showed he suffered a small avulsion fracture in his knee. Then right when he was finally ready to return, the pandemic hit.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It started with left patellar tendinitis....
    Been wondering

Who, in your opinion, is the PG on the Nets?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Been wondering

Harden, probably. But idk for sure. Can they point guard by committee? lol

I just say Harden bc he's been averaging a career high 11.8 APG since he joined the Nets.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 02-16-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Harden, probably. But idk for sure. Can they point guard by committee? lol

I just say Harden bc he's been averaging a career high 11.8 APG since he joined the Nets.
    Harden is the point guard when on the court, though Kyrie will run an occasional play as the point. A few games back Kyrie told Harden he (Harden) was the definitive point guard.

Been wondering

I mean Kyrie kinda declared Harden the pg. he is their best play maker IMO. And it makes sense, you donít take the ball out of Hardens hands because he wonít be effective with out it. Where as Durant has played off ball in OKC and Golden State, and Kyrie also has when he was with Lebron. So we know Kyrie and Durant can still be effective playing off the ball, but Harden simply wonít. I think it just make sense for a Harden to initiate the offense and having two elite scorers to pass to just make itís easier. Itís not like heís passing to spot up shooters like Eric Gordon. Kyrie and Durant can both create for themselves too.

They need to figure out the other end of the floor. Thatís key to their success ultimately.

You donít want to be these guys. lol let it go, time to move on boys.
    Notice how I actually have moved on yet he still takes jabs at my posts that have nothing to do with him. Just pointing it out for everyone to see. I'm sick of being vilified by wannabe bullies with with incredibly thin skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Notice how I actually have moved on yet he still takes jabs at my posts that have nothing to do with him. Just pointing it out for everyone to see. I'm sick of being vilified by wannabe bullies with with incredibly thin skin.
    Itís all good. I think you guys are both passionate fans with opposite opinions. Some of the posters I argued with most are now my favourite posters. Itís funny how things work out that way. You both have a lot of knowledge and insight. When I try to debate on FB and realize Iím talking to guys that donít even know the rules of the game I appreciate my heated debates here. At least I know Iím talking to someone who knows a little something, something even if we donít agree. Cheers brother
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-17-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Last edited by cattusmaru; 02-17-2021 at 02:24 PM.

I mean Kyrie kinda declared Harden the pg. he is their best play maker IMO. And it makes sense, you donít take the ball out of Hardens hands because he wonít be effective with out it. Where as Durant has played off ball in OKC and Golden State, and Kyrie also has when he was with Lebron. So we know Kyrie and Durant can still be effective playing off the ball, but Harden simply wonít. I think it just make sense for a Harden to initiate the offense and having two elite scorers to pass to just make itís easier. Itís not like heís passing to spot up shooters like Eric Gordon. Kyrie and Durant can both create for themselves too.

They need to figure out the other end of the floor. Thatís key to their success ultimately.
    Agreed. I was only asking him because of his stance on how playing positions are defined statistically

Agreed. I was only asking him because of his stance on how playing positions are defined statistically
    -_- comparing 2 backcourt positions is hardly the same as crying about a front court player, being labeled a front court player.

Dang man, drop it already. Your opinion is incorrect, on multiple issues lol

Facts > Chronz biased incorrect invalid skewed opinion

-_- comparing 2 backcourt positions is hardly the same as crying about a front court player, being labeled a front court player.

Dang man, drop it already. Your opinion is incorrect, on multiple issues lol

Facts > Chronz biased incorrect invalid skewed opinion
    The frontcourt player was playing in the backcourt tho, either way not that different.

No thanks, I know Im right.

You dont have facts, you have a lack of understanding of the barometers you try to use.

The frontcourt player was playing in the backcourt tho, either way not that different.

No thanks, I know Im right.

You dont have facts, you have a lack of understanding of the barometers you try to use.
    Sabonias isn't the best post player in the NBA by any metric, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

Paul George is not a shooting guard, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

You can push opinions as fact all you want, statistics do not back any of your claims.

So, if by right you mean wrong, then yes, 100% my man.

Sabonias isn't the best post player in the NBA by any metric, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

Paul George is not a shooting guard, hence why you cannot find a stat to back this.

You can push opinions as fact all you want, statistics do not back any of your claims.

So, if by right you mean wrong, then yes, 100% my man.
    I know you believe this, sadly the producers of the stats you try to use know you're wrong, its why they dont misuse them the way you have. I've addressed these issues already, you've ignored them.

I know you believe this, sadly the producers of the stats you try to use know you're wrong, its why they dont misuse them the way you have. I've addressed these issues already, you've ignored them.
    No you haven't, you indulge in what is known as a word salad. Idc Chronz it's irrelevant, if you think Paul is a SG and Sabonias is the best post player in the NBA, it makes literally no difference to me.

Going forward, I request, if you have an opinion that cannot be backed with a stat or a fact, do not even engage with me. It's pointless for you, me and anyone else on PSD to hear your baseless opinions.

Good day!

Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast