Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1094
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I just have a fun time talking ****. It helps when I'm right about everything too.
    Nah, your speech was ultra lame lol. An emotionally charged speech about other players leaving their teams is uh, well, it's weird lol.

See what Lowry's agent said? The Philly rumours are false. What a surprise. Time for your throat thrust from the Big Red Machine. I've already tombstoned MTB like 50 times so just 1 throat thrust for you.
    I literally thought we were just talking. But I wonít try to do that any more. My apologies.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-26-2021 at 06:22 PM.

KD out til after the break, similar to AD. Durant has already missed almost half the Nets games.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I literally thought we were just talking. But I wonít try to do that any more. My apologies.
    You can't take a joke about Kane? Yikes man. Maybe the internet isn't for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

You can't take a joke about Kane? Yikes man. Maybe the internet isn't for you.
    Youíre right. Kane was the sticking point. Not the comments about being emotional, or weird, or lame. Whatís emotional about giving examples of players who left and played for other teams? Wasnít that what our conversation was about?

Honestly, at this point Iím done bro. If you want to say another disrespectful thing go nuts. Youíre right the internet is full of trolls I donít even know why Iím responding to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    KD out til after the break, similar to AD. Durant has already missed almost half the Nets games.
    They are trying to load manage him in a deceptive way. All those covid protocols was a means to get him rest without the backlash. He could have some minor issues that they blow way our of proportion to make sure he is healthy for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    They are trying to load manage him in a deceptive way. All those covid protocols was a means to get him rest without the backlash. He could have some minor issues that they blow way our of proportion to make sure he is healthy for the playoffs.
    Not a bad strategy. But if this hamstring issue is serious, those things can linger.

Youíre right. Kane was the sticking point. Not the comments about being emotional, or weird, or lame. Whatís emotional about giving examples of players who left and played for other teams? Wasnít that what our conversation was about?

Honestly, at this point Iím done bro. If you want to say another disrespectful thing go nuts. Youíre right the internet is full of trolls I donít even know why Iím responding to you.
    When you give an emotionally charged speech about watching players who are not named Kyle Lowry leave their teams then yes, I'm going to make fun of that. If you didn't expect that then I don't know what to tell you? You're more than welcome to make fun of me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

49 point loss to Memphis at home
    23-83 from the floor (27.7%)
    4-45 from the 3-point line (8.9%)
    10 assists and 23 turnovers
    More fouls (24) than made field goals (23)
    Fast break points: 35 to 8
    Points in the paint: 74 to 36

I don't know which stat above is the most awful, but it all adds up to Houston's 11th straight loss. Where are all the posters claiming the Rockets would be better off without Harden now? It's no wonder mediocre Victory Oladipo turned down an extension to play here.

This team is broken, unmotivated and has completely lost its desire to compete. I would move every single player on the roster over the age of 25 who can net you picks and just completely rebuild this team from scratch at this point. It's embarrassing...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

I don't know which stat above is the most awful, but it all adds up to Houston's 11th straight loss. Where are all the posters claiming the Rockets would be better off without Harden now? It's no wonder mediocre Victory Oladipo turned down an extension to play here.

This team is broken, unmotivated and has completely lost its desire to compete. I would move every single player on the roster over the age of 25 who can net you picks and just completely rebuild this team from scratch at this point. It's embarrassing...
    Yeah Iíve accepted that we have to rebuild and kind of expected this so Itís not that embarrassing. Wood is the lone piece id like to hold on too but if he has the highest trade value then we might even have to get what we can for him as well as shop Dipo at the deadline in order to bottom out. Then thereís the problem with Walls contract because heís not gonna wanna stick through a rebuild and we donít need another disgruntled player while we try to reset. Hopefully he stays healthy and keeps raising his trade value

Iíve seen suggestions that the Sixers chase Dipo and....yikes. Iíd pass on that. Iím into the Tucker one but it seems Morey has sights elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Iíve accepted that we have to rebuild and kind of expected this so Itís not that embarrassing. Wood is the lone piece id like to hold on too but if he has the highest trade value then we might even have to get what we can for him as well as shop Dipo at the deadline in order to bottom out. Then thereís the problem with Walls contract because heís not gonna wanna stick through a rebuild and we donít need another disgruntled player while we try to reset. Hopefully he stays healthy and keeps raising his trade value
    Dipo needs to improve his trade value and be gone by the trade deadline. So do Tucker, House and McLemore. I'd love to move on from Wall, but I just don't see a team out there willing to take on the $90 million he has left after this season without the Rockets attaching picks. Maybe a desperate team looking to sell tickets with cap to spareóbut I don't see any franchises out there that make sense right now.

I would hold on to Wood, too, but I could also understand shopping him given how great his contract is and that he's already 25. If you could find a team willing to throw a couple of legit firsts at you, I'd have to consider it. I do think a core of Wood, Tate, Kevin Porter and some high firsts the next couple of years could become something, but I also think it's more likely that the rebuild in Houston will take 5-7 years before we see a legitimate playoff squad again.

I'd love to move on from Wall, but I just don't see a team out there willing to take on the $90 million he has left after this season without the Rockets attaching picks. Maybe a desperate team looking to sell tickets with cap to spareóbut I don't see any franchises out there that make sense right now
    I think moving him might be more of a summertime type move.

I mean, it's gonna happen when a team loses its GM, head coach, and franchise player.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think moving him might be more of a summertime type move.
    I agree, but even then, I'd be a little shocked if they could move him this summer with 2 years, $90 million left on that deal without giving up picks in return.

I agree, but even then, I'd be a little shocked if they could move him this summer with 2 years, $90 million left on that deal without giving up picks in return.
    The good thing is itís only 2 years. I think weíll have better luck moving him onc he becomes an expiring contract.