Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

James Harden trade market will heat up

Now that Giannis is off the table for 2021...look for the market to heat up on James Harden or a lot more teams will want him. James is not happy in Houston but the Rockets have more leverage than Harden does to keep him. Harden is still under contract for 2 more years...so realistically they can hold on to him but if they do, Harden could do what AD did and sit out. Or he could force his way out by demanding a trade like what PG13 did.

But the thing is, Harden's trade value is high. Because you can bet teams will have to give up the farm to get Harden. But after the Giannis extension, where does Harden go?

Trade destinations

1- Brooklyn Nets
    2- Philadelphia 76ers
    3- Denver Nuggets
    4- Miami Heat
    5- Toronto Raptors
    6- Minnesota Timberwolves
    7- New Orleans Pelicans

Still think PHI ends up trading Simmons for him, makes too much sense.

Yeah I agree. Trading Harden to the 76ers makes too much sense at this point. By sending Ben Simmons the other way to Houston, you can build Houston around Ben Simmons. But if you send Simmons to Houston him and John Wall play the same position essentially which is point guard. Unless Simmons went there and he ends up playing the 3 spot at SF...then Wood would be at the 4 and Boogie at the 5. Wall at the 1 and you can slot Eric Gordon at the 2.

Then in Philly, you can build the team around Harden and Embiid as the new dynamic duo. But then who else do you include in the trade to make it viable?

What's your source on the trade market "heating up?" Because literally everything I'm reading from people in the know, including Rockets beat writers is that they think it's very unlikely a trade happens anytime soon and they expect him to start the season in Houston. Plus, he just played in a preseason game last night and the season starts next week.

I'm not doubting a trade may happen, but it's going to take time. At this point, I'd be shocked if it happens before the season. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't happen until next offseason based on what writers are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    What's your source on the trade market "heating up?" Because literally everything I'm reading from people in the know, including Rockets beat writers is that they think it's very unlikely a trade happens anytime soon and they expect him to start the season in Houston. Plus, he just played in a preseason game last night and the season starts next week.

I'm not doubting a trade may happen, but it's going to take time. At this point, I'd be shocked if it happens before the season. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't happen until next offseason based on what writers are saying.
    Yea this is kinda what’s coming out of Philly. They look at each other as fits for a trade but both sides are dug in on what they are willing to do.

Sounds like Houston is set in on Simmons + Picks and Philly is set in on both won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just depends on how much of a distraction Harden becomes. If he acts like a pro he may not be traded before next season. If he starts really disrupting the team he might get dealt much quicker. Houston certainly has a lot of leverage at this point.

Rick Ross will end up in BKN. Morey knows what he's getting himself into if he gets him back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Rick Ross will end up in BKN. Morey knows what he's getting himself into if he gets him back.
    IKR! I flipped over to the game last night and when I saw Harden I thought the Rockets had signed Kendrick Perkins.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    IKR! I flipped over to the game last night and when I saw Harden I thought the Rockets had signed Kendrick Perkins.
    “Put some crisco in his drink, he ain’t even know it”

Kawhi could end up the biggest winner if the Clippers don't perform and he drops his player option. Imagine what Miami of Philly would do to get him.

I agree its not heating up and Harden will not be traded as his demands will fall into deaf ears with two more years remaining on his contract. There is a better chance he will be extended later then be traded this season. Don't you just love it when posters just make up things from reading old news, if any [emoji1751]

I doubt Harden would purposely play like he doesn't care or sit out with a fake injury cause he's not like that. Can't say the same with uncle drew or Kawhi who did that to the Spurs. Once he is on the same page with Wall, they will be a very good team to watch.

https://youtu.be/KtbQPZMLX70
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 12-16-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Kawhi could end up the biggest winner if the Clippers don't perform and he drops his player option. Imagine what Miami of Philly would do to get him.
    Kawhi will not leave under any circumstances unless he is no longer wanted. He was born and raised in the heart of LA and that means a lot otherwise he would NEVER had left Toronto after winning a championship [emoji471]

https://youtu.be/z1XIFRM6kXM

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Kawhi will not leave under any circumstances unless he is no longer wanted. He was born and raised in the heart of LA and that means a lot otherwise he would NEVER had left Toronto after winning a championship [emoji471]

https://youtu.be/z1XIFRM6kXM

He will realize the mistake he made and he will return to Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He will realize the mistake he made and he will return to Toronto.
    You want to bet?

It's probably what you would do after destroying the Clippers futures with his pitiful demands and then leave with his tail between his legs cause he's not good enough like Lebron. He already did that to the Spurs so maybe he doesn't have any shame whatsoever and you are right about him [emoji1751]

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    You want to bet?

It's probably what you would do after destroying the Clippers futures with his pitiful demands and then leave with his tail between his legs cause he's not good enough like Lebron. He already did that to the Spurs so maybe he doesn't have any shame whatsoever and you are right about him [emoji1751]

Masai sent Serge over there to convince him to come back to Toronto.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast