Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Hahaha, Id actually do that trade if Im the Lakers, and if Im the Nets, I take a long look at it...but I can def see both teams saying no. I think Bron can still get through to Kyrie, just because at least Kyrie knows that Lebron is the best and that he will win if he listens to what Bron says
    Kyrie literally hates LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I can't tell if you're being serious or not. But since I don't know you well enough to have an opinion, I'm going to assume you have common sense and are being sarcastic here.
    I watch the entire series including Lebron infamous running block on Iggy but it was a lot of miss shots on both sides in the final 6+ minutes from both sides due to solid defense and choking before Kyrie big shot. This is just from memory without looking it up to recheck so will not bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Kyrie has no value right now. Hes legit AWOL. This is the 3rd team where hes become a distraction now. Nets would legit need to attach something else to get a team to take him on and the Nets dont have any more assets to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But it doesn't mean he is only worthy of only role players like Kuzma and Caruso.

Toss in THT and Wes before they will bother to respond back instead of hanging up the phone [emoji1787]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-14-2021 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I watch the entire series including Lebron infamous running block on Iggy but it was a lot of miss shots on both sides in the final 6+ minutes from both sides due to solid defense and choking before Kyrie big shot. This is just from memory without looking it up to recheck so will not bet on it.
    We covered this in the other thread a few weeks back.
    One shot does not make him the more important or clutch player. That's asinine. Lebron scored more in that series, in that game and in that quarter, including a huge solo 6-0 run that gave Cleveland the lead super late. Seriously, this is a terible take. I don't know you as a poster, but you've got to be better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Kyrie literally hates LeBron.
    No he doesn't. Even Lebron had said they are like brothers (bs aside). Lebron hates IT without any need to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Kyrie has no value right now. Hes legit AWOL. This is the 3rd team where hes become a distraction now. Nets would legit need to attach something else to get a team to take him on and the Nets dont have any more assets to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like some 2nd rounders coupled with drafts rights to any combination of the 6 overseas guys they have, plus cash.

It's not all the way impossible. Nets just gotta move fast and take a bad contract for a guy who is a shell of himself (Horford or Griffin seem like prime candidates). Which honestly, that beats paying a guy a max contract to retire or just be away from the team for no apparent reason.

No he doesn't. Even Lebron had said they are like brothers (bs aside). Lebron hates IT without any need to say it.
    Kyrie literally forced his way outta CLE bc of LeBron, then, prior to this season, dissed LeBron, and he said it hurt his feelings.

Lakers are the best team in basketball and not about to trade for a guy who may already be retired.

We covered this in the other thread a few weeks back.
    One shot does not make him the more important or clutch player. That's asinine. Lebron scored more in that series, in that game and in that quarter, including a huge solo 6-0 run that gave Cleveland the lead super late. Seriously, this is a terible take. I don't know you as a poster, but you've got to be better than that.
    I don't recall any of that happening in that game but my memory is not as good anymore and will rewatch that quarter when i get a chance. If true then its a bad take for sure [emoji1751]

Kyrie literally forced his way outta CLE bc of LeBron, then, prior to this season, dissed LeBron, and he said it hurt his feelings.

Lakers are the best team in basketball and not about to trade for a guy who may already be retired.
    I don't recall Kyrie dissing Bron but it sound like bs to me. Lebron had said they were like brothers and once brothers will always be. Everyone knows Kyrie is a loose canon from whatever he was smoking. The world [emoji289] is flat my *** which he also apologize without admitting he was high.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-14-2021 at 01:42 AM.

If Shams' report that Philly was offering Simmons + Thybulle + draft compensation was true, I have to think the "draft compensation" piece was pretty underwhelming. Like maybe 1-2 firsts tops or Morey was forcing protection on the picks. As much as I would have liked to have gotten a Ben Simmons in a trade, the draft picks are the more important pieces for a rebuilding team, ultimately.

I would love to think they could retool with this core, add another star somehow and still contend, but I just don't see it happening. The Rockets can't go full rebuild with Wall on the books yet, but I think it's probably coming. Just a matter of time...
    The Rockets have 7 years of picks and swaps, when has a super team ever lasted that long? I feel like Houston will have some great picks as a result of this trade in 3-4 years.

I don't recall any of that either but it sound like bs to me. I do recall Lebron said they were like brothers and once brothers will always be. Everyone knows Kyrie is a loose canon from whatever he was smoking. The world [emoji289] is flat my *** which he also apologize without admitting he was high.
    You literally have Google at your disposal, use it.

"THE REQUEST CAME LAST WEEK AND WAS MADE TO CAVALIERS OWNER DAN GILBERT.*IRVING HAS EXPRESSED THAT HE WANTS TO GO PLAY IN A SITUATION WHERE HE CAN BE A MORE FOCAL POINT AND NO LONGER WANTS TO PLAY ALONGSIDE LEBRON JAMES, SOURCES SAID."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba...aliers%3famp=1

Kyrie Irving threatened to sit out with knee surgery if the Cavaliers didn't trade him: Sources

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2018/...led_to_tr.html

From 1 month ago... LeBron James on Kyrie Irving comment: It kind of hurt me a little bit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbc...ittle-bit/amp/

You literally have Google at your disposal, use it.

"THE REQUEST CAME LAST WEEK AND WAS MADE TO CAVALIERS OWNER DAN GILBERT.*IRVING HAS EXPRESSED THAT HE WANTS TO GO PLAY IN A SITUATION WHERE HE CAN BE A MORE FOCAL POINT AND NO LONGER WANTS TO PLAY ALONGSIDE LEBRON JAMES, SOURCES SAID."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba...aliers%3famp=1

Kyrie Irving threatened to sit out with knee surgery if the Cavaliers didn't trade him: Sources

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2018/...led_to_tr.html

From 1 month ago... LeBron James on Kyrie Irving comment: It kind of hurt me a little bit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbc...ittle-bit/amp/
    Dude, he doesnt remember those things. He could be wrong.

I don't recall any of that happening in that game but my memory is not as good anymore and will rewatch that quarter when i get a chance. If true then its a bad take for sure [emoji1751]
    it happened... its not just that series but lebron was way better throughout the playoffs... he was a montser on both ends... kyrie was good but lebron was great.

I don't recall Kyrie dissing Bron but it sound like bs to me. Lebron had said they were like brothers and once brothers will always be. Everyone knows Kyrie is a loose canon from whatever he was smoking. The world [emoji289] is flat my *** which he also apologize without admitting he was high.
    Lolololol at this and your last 4-5 takes. Keep em comin

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If Im the Nets, Im trying to trade Kyrie for Simmons/Beal level player. Now that I got James, Im trading Kyrie for the best piece that fits. Maybe look at trying to get KAT, but Im def shopping Kyrie around hard.
    Thanks for the laugh this morning. Lyrie ain't fetching that. When the report on RETyrie gets out that the Nets gave upu all of that because they aren't certain about what he's gonna do, his trade value sinks faster than a rock.

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast