Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Right or wrong the activities he is partaking in have been deemed safe by the government in those areas and they are not activities which interfere with NBA business. If he braking local ordinances the NBA is completely with in the right. If not I think they are over stepping. There is a lot of money involved here and clearly the players association and nba have over stepped there bounds as a result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do know that just because the government is ok with something that doesnít mean that the company an employee works for is also ok with it, right?

Youíre either trolling or completely clueless on this and itís so hard to tell with you sometimes. Thatís either a complement or definitely not a compliment.

James Harden trade market will heat up

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You do know that just because the government is ok with something that doesnít mean that the company an employee works for is also ok with it, right?

Youíre either trolling or completely clueless on this and itís so hard to tell with you sometimes. Thatís either a complement or definitely not a compliment.
    if after Amazon brought Whole Foods they told their employees no more Shop Rite, you have to shop at Whole Foods or you get canned, thatís ok? If not where is the line?

Last edited by ewing; 12-27-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Exactly right but as soon as he chose that he was not allowed to come and go, and do as he pleased. Bc he works for the NBA and is part of the NBPA.

Harden had until December 1st to make the same choice this season, without fine or suspension.

As soon as he agreed to the bubble in July, he was on the NBA's terms due to the global pandemic.

This here is the exact same thing, as soon as he opted into this season, it's by the NBA's terms.

There's literally no difference between following the rules of the bubble and following the rules outside the bubble.

If he wanted to do as he wanted without regard, he coulda opted out. Can't have it both ways. Bc other players, coaches, refs and media personnel health is at risk.
    I did not realize they had an opt out option for this season. Do you know if the terms were the same? I think I they got to keep like 92% if there earnings for games missed in the bubble.

I did not realize they had an opt out option for this season. Do you know if the terms were the same? I think I they got to keep like 92% if there earnings for games missed in the bubble.

Nah I do not know terms, js it was an option.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShamsChar...23187695710210

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nah I do not know terms, js it was an option.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShamsChar...23187695710210
    Yeah I looked to but didnít see terms. The opt out option certainly strengthens the NBAís adds to justification. The terms of the opt out do make some difference though

if after Amazon brought Whole Foods they told their employees no more Shop Rite, you have to shop at Whole Foods or you get canned, thatís ok? If not where is the line?

Still canít tell........

Youíre really good at this.

Actually it could be. Lots of clothing retails forbid you from wearing items from other brands.

My company forbids me from taking golf lessons elsewhere or playing/using equipment we donít sell.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Actually it could be. Lots of clothing retails forbid you from wearing items from other brands.

My company forbids me from taking golf lessons elsewhere or playing/using equipment we donít sell.

Fascist country clubs arenít surprising

Fascist country clubs arenít surprising

Not a country club.

I think if youíre the Sixers you explore Simmons, Thybulle, Scott, 2 1sts for Harden and Tucker. Especially if you arenít gonna use Thybulle.

Milton - Maxey
    Harden - Curry
    Green - Korkmaz
    Harris - Tucker
    Embiid - Howard

I think if youíre the Sixers you explore Simmons, Thybulle, Scott, 2 1sts for Harden and Tucker. Especially if you arenít gonna use Thybulle.

Milton - Maxey
    Harden - Curry
    Green - Korkmaz
    Harris - Tucker
    Embiid - Howard

I still think this is probably the best move for both teams long-term. But at the same time, after watching Harden thrive with Wood in Silas' offense on Saturday, I'm still holding out hope he stays and retires a Rocket. Dude was a monster, and that was with three main rotational pieces out.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Given that Dinwiddie is a free agent after this year, and they were a long shot anyway because of their lack of assets, I'm not sure the injury has much of an impact on their chances to trade for James. Bummer for Dinwiddie, though. I hope he recovers soon. I've always liked his game.

Milton - Maxey
    Harden - Curry
    Green - Korkmaz
    Harris - Tucker
    Embiid - Howard

That team looks fantastic. Tucker is nice consistent player too (by the end of the year MTM would be telling us he is the best defensive player in the league) I think it put Joel in the middle where he belongs and unlocks Harris as well. Joel is still catching the ball outside the 3 point line to much for my taste (based on one game I watched) and I think Harris is a little bottled. Iíve always liked downsizing slightly at the forwards when you have a dominant center like Joel. I see it as the old D12 model. They played Lewis and Hedo at the forwards which was considered soft at the time. D12 made up for that and Hedo went nuts

Last edited by ewing; 12-28-2020 at 02:40 PM.

If it's part of the employment contract I think that's supportable. It's not uncommon for executives. Like Ford execs only drive Fords, Coke employees don't drink Pepsi, etc.

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast