Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1105
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    No, it doesn't. That's my point.

Lol @ your speech. I saw a lot of things too. None of them have anything to do with Kyle Lowry's situation lol.
    you know you loved my “speech” Lol

Anyway read this article if you’d like I think it touches on a lot of the stuff we’ve been talking about and puts it in to perspective..

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbss...er-report/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol, uve completely detatched yourself from that team and this season
    It’s difficult not to bro. Fak it’s been an ugly season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol, uve completely detatched yourself from that team and this season
    Not detached from the franchise, but I just have so little motivation to actually watch or root for these guys. I'm convinced half the roster will look different in a month, and every time I turn on a game, they're either getting their ***** kicked or are about to get their ***** kicked.

I'll feel more attached once I get some idea of the future direction of the franchise. I look forward to giving a **** about this team again, but it's hard right now. Given everything we went through in this state the last couple of weeks, that didn't help much.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    you know you loved my “speech” Lol

Anyway read this article if you’d like I think it touches on a lot of the stuff we’ve been talking about and puts it in to perspective..

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbss...er-report/amp/
    Nah, your speech was ultra lame lol. An emotionally charged speech about other players leaving their teams is uh, well, it's weird lol.

See what Lowry's agent said? The Philly rumours are false. What a surprise. Time for your throat thrust from the Big Red Machine. I've already tombstoned MTB like 50 times so just 1 throat thrust for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

An agent saying his player wants to be somewhere he’s under contract and lying about is has NEVER HAPPENED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    An agent saying his player wants to be somewhere he’s under contract and lying about is has NEVER HAPPENED!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Awwwww is someone upset that Lowry doesn’t want to play for his team?

Awwwww is someone upset that Lowry doesn’t want to play for his team?
    There is something genuinely wrong with you and it’s way beyond basketball. I hope you get it sorted out.

Nah, your speech was ultra lame lol. An emotionally charged speech about other players leaving their teams is uh, well, it's weird lol.

See what Lowry's agent said? The Philly rumours are false. What a surprise. Time for your throat thrust from the Big Red Machine. I've already tombstoned MTB like 50 times so just 1 throat thrust for you.
    Did I insult you in some way? I thought we were having a normal discussion? You know what it’s all good. I’ll do like the rest of the forum does and just place you on the ignore list. You’re just crazy or something. Really tho.

Someone change the thread title to RJohnsons on his period again.

Literally everyone sees how awful you’ve become and you just keep digging yourself deeper. Bosstone used stats and facts and you kept getting slapped around yet you were tombstoning him? Lol. Just go piss off.

I broke him.
    He exposed you, and broke your helmet. You’re just to dim to realize it.

There is something genuinely wrong with you and it’s way beyond basketball. I hope you get it sorted out.

Honestly I can’t believe certain things need to be said sometime like agents lie.

I just have a fun time talking ****. It helps when I'm right about everything too.

Goddamn, 5 or 6 posts all about me all because it turns out a bogus rumour wasn't true? Some of you have a really hard time being wrong about things lol. This reminds me a lot of when I was saying Embiid is helpless against Gasol in the paint. I was laughed at for a while but then it turns out it was all true.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 02-26-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast