Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks playoffs????

Right now the Knicks are the 6 seed in the East. They do have a tough schedule ahead but If they made the playoffs through seeding who bt Milk, Atlanta, and Boston do they match up best best and worst against? Knick fans are seeing the possibility of getting there as a huge success in itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-18-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

NYK will make the playoffs. Book It!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    NYK will make the playoffs. Book It!
    If you count the play in tournament it would take a monumental collapse not to.

Play in tournament makes it interesting.

Knicks getting in as the 5-6 seed is a nice way to make a return to playoff basketball.

Celtics vs Knicks is the most fun matchup.

Someone has to make the playoffs in this wasteland of an Eastern conference. Don't necessarily they're think playing playoff level basketball, or like their odds in the playoffs round 1, but I appreciate how they're able to net a top 3 defense with Julius Randle of all players leading the team in minutes.

Still unsure on how to value his offense, as it's probably not nearly as impactful as his per game numbers imply, but he's been entertaining nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Someone has to make the playoffs in this wasteland of an Eastern conference. Don't necessarily they're think playing playoff level basketball, or like their odds in the playoffs round 1, but I appreciate how they're able to net a top 3 defense with Julius Randle of all players leading the team in minutes.

Still unsure on how to value his offense, as it's probably not nearly as impactful as his per game numbers imply, but he's been entertaining nonetheless.
    Speaking of a ďwasteĒ

Honestly happy for the Knicks fans to make the playoffs despite having the worst owner in all sports world wide.

i pray they do make it tbh... the league is better when the knicks are in the playoffs.. get rid of dolan for **** sakes... and ewing : )

6 in a row. They been near the top on team defensive numbers this year but during this streak their has been stretch where team just donít score against them in almost every night.

They makin it in spite of Dolan

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    6 in a row. They been near the top on team defensive numbers this year but during this streak their has been stretch where team just donít score against them in almost every night.

While improvements from many of their young players have helped this year, the improvements defensively are what stands out to me when I watch the Knicks play compared to years' past. Thibs has them playing well.

Iíll be rooting for RJ. Heís becoming one of the best Canadian players already in his young career. Iím excited to see the Knicks back in relevance. The league is better when teams like the Knicks matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    While improvements from many of their young players have helped this year, the improvements defensively are what stands out to me when I watch the Knicks play compared to years' past. Thibs has them playing well.
    Agreed. They are responding to him well. And they have the young legs to play those heavy mins.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Agreed. They are responding to him well. And they have the young legs to play those heavy mins.
    Randle still leading the league in MPG.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast