Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Cousins has been horrific for sure. He needs to learn from Kanter rather than pretending he's a perimeter player.
    Cousins sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah bro, like I said before our best course of action is to rebuild.
    I still think the talent on this team equates to a legit playoff squad. But they've had no time together as a core between the injuries, COVID and the Harden drama/trade. If Wall were playing and that core of Wall, Wood, Oladipo and Gordon could develop some chemistry together, I wouldn't mind if they were losing games. But losing games with no Wall and no timetable for his return on top of Oladipo's contract expiring at the end of the season gives them such a small window to figure it out.

Either Wall needs to come back to give them team a chance to figure itself out, or the Rockets need to start considering a fire sale and moving the veterans for picks while they still can.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Would yall take Mike Scott and 2 2nds for Tucker? I get it's not a huge haul but it's something. He'd fit our team as a bench combo guy really well.
    If that's the best deal they can get, I'm happy to have picks. Scott doesn't really do anything for me. But I've got to think Stone is holding out for a 1st rounder, even if it's late or protected. That might be a pipe dream, but it would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Cousins has been horrific for sure. He needs to learn from Kanter rather than pretending he's a perimeter player.
    Heís been jacking up more and more 3ís every year since 2015. Itís so depressing to see such a physical beast try to be a ball handler/shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Heís been jacking up more and more 3ís every year since 2015. Itís so depressing to see such a physical beast try to be a ball handler/shooter.
    And he can't even score in the paint. Watching him try to score in the post last night was depressing. When you can't even score on Frank Kaminsky in the post, you have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I agree, Raptors more so went 8 deep but the point still stands. I think the 2006 Suns are a better example of a tight rotation only going 6 or 7 deep in the playoffs, no title but WCF at least.
    The rotation really tightened down to Kawhi, Lowry, Siakam, FVV, Gasol, Ibaka, Green in the post season. But yeah you can say we rolled with 8 deep.. end of the day those 8th,9th players off the bench see limited mins by the time a team advances past the 2nd round unless thereís injuries ofcourse. Now the Raptors werenít a super team so thatís where the comparison ends.

But yeah I think the Nets have enough and if they donít, it wonít take big moves to get them those 8th or 9th guys. Iíd imagine they can sign guys for the min in the buy out market if need be. Iím not a huge Nets fan or anything Iím just trying to be realistic. Theyíre too talented. Unless one of the divas has melt down.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The rotation really tightened down to Kawhi, Lowry, Siakam, FVV, Gasol, Ibaka, Green in the post season. But yeah you can say we rolled with 8 deep.. end of the day those 8th,9th players off the bench see limited mins by the time a team advances past the 2nd round unless thereís injuries ofcourse. Now the Raptors werenít a super team so thatís where the comparison ends.

But yeah I think the Nets have enough and if they donít, it wonít take big moves to get them those 8th or 9th guys. Iíd imagine they can sign guys for the min in the buy out market if need be. Iím not a huge Nets fan or anything Iím just trying to be realistic. Theyíre too talented. Unless one of the divas has melt down.
    I agree, they have 3 or 4 vacant roster spots, end of the rotation depth should be easy to come by.

But yeah in the playoffs teams need guys who can create their own shot and the Nets have that in abundance.

Harden Traded to Nets

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He puts the ball between his legs a little less then Harden. Heís a joke

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    And he can't even score in the paint. Watching him try to score in the post last night was depressing. When you can't even score on Frank Kaminsky in the post, you have a problem.
    He needs to be a roller, finisher, and seal smaller players really close to the basket early in the clock for now if he's still given minutes.

I'm shocked he's mostly playing unchecked right now. Definitely smells like a stealth tank.

I agree, they have 3 or 4 vacant roster spots, end of the rotation depth should be easy to come by.

But yeah in the playoffs teams need guys who can create their own shot and the Nets have that in abundance.
    💯

And now Boogie comes out on the second night of a back to back and puts up an absurd 28/17/5 tonight, and Gordon shoots 6 for 9 from the 3-point line for 33 points. And they blow out the Mavs by 25 with no Wood or Dipo and Wall playing only 21 minutes. I have absolutely no freaking clue how I feel about this team right now. None whatsoever....

And now Boogie comes out on the second night of a back to back and puts up an absurd 28/17/5 tonight, and Gordon shoots 6 for 9 from the 3-point line for 33 points. And they blow out the Mavs by 25 with no Wood or Dipo and Wall playing only 21 minutes. I have absolutely no freaking clue how I feel about this team right now. None whatsoever....
    I mean, just roll with it. Sit back with zero expectations

Sorta how I felt when the clips lost cp3 then Blake

Cousins still got that in him from time to time.

Cousins still got that in him from time to time.
    It will likely encourage him to continue his Curly Neal impersonation

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast