Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Then where does it end? Or does it just loop around in any way you go and meets back around.....like a.......ummmmm.......globe?
    Looking back through the thread, I missed this one. I definitely lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I'm 100% okay with someone who's charitable in their community while being a diva when they play a children's game.

Imagine judging a person based on how they play a game.
    As long as it's not James Harden?
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bus...%20a%20release.
    https://www.3thehardenway.com/community
    https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/201...-hoops-courts/

Dude has done a TON of good work in the city of Houston. He loves this city, even if he may hate the owner now.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    As long as it's not James Harden?
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bus...%20a%20release.
    https://www.3thehardenway.com/community
    https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/201...-hoops-courts/

Dude has done a TON of good work in the city of Houston. He loves this city, even if he may hate the owner now.
    Never once bashed James Harden the person. Just James Harden the basketball player/executive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

What is going on with Kyrie now?

I'm 100% okay with someone who's charitable in their community while being a diva when they play a children's game.

You can be both selfish/entitled and charitable. I think Chronz statement said it was a cover or something and I donít but that but people have both good and bad qualities.
    For example I remember a lot stories about Stephon Marbury treating people like ****. I also know he was very very giving and sensitive at times. I believe both and believe both are authentic Marbury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You can't possibly be ****ing serious with this the way you drag other players.

But at the same time Kyrie is responsible for KD even coming to Brooklyn because wasn't it Kyrie that wanted to play with KD? I thought that these 2 were homies...homeboys as in very tight with one another? Because if it hadn't even been for Kyrie, would KD have even left Golden State to go to Brooklyn?

KD honestly should have either stayed in Golden State with a max contract

Or if KD was set on leaving Golden State, he should have went to the Knicks, Clippers, Rockets or even to the Lakers

But Kyrie if KD wasn't his first option to play with, then who was? I think Kyrie he actually wanted to rejoin forces with LeBron in LA or I think he wanted to team up with Jimmy Butler

Even with a Big 3 of KD, Kyrie and Harden...for them to win it all, they would need to have a strong bench and honestly who do they have on their bench that you can say hey this team can win it all?

Lakers I think are still the favorites to repeat as NBA Champions

But no question the Nets get to the ECF especially with this upgrade in talent

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You can't possibly be ****ing serious with this the way you drag other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You can be both selfish/entitled and charitable. I think Chronz statement said it was a cover or something and I donít but that but people have both good and bad qualities.
    For example I remember a lot stories about Stephon Marbury treating people like ****. I also know he was very very giving and sensitive at times. I believe both and believe both are authentic Marbury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You guys are free to judge people for whatever reasons you want but I in no way assumed to know jack **** about the person hes championing. My comment was just about the idea that being philantropic precludes you from being a **** person.

The Big 3 of Kyrie, KD, and Harden are too talented for the Nets to not going to the finals. Nash job is to temper their egos and hope that Kyrie doesn't go AWOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Big 3 of Kyrie, KD, and Harden are too talented for the Nets to not going to the finals. Nash job is to temper their egos and hope that Kyrie doesn't go AWOL.
    So Nashís job is to be Kyrie mother. Lol 😆 he there to make sure his spoiled child doesnít spazz out. Hilarious to me that a grown man getting paid hundreds of millions to play a game, needs a babysitter to save him from himself.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-17-2021 at 12:17 AM.

Rich people give to charity because it helps them save huge on taxes. Unless of course they are philanthropists and go above and beyond to help a cause/ or community. But simply giving to charity, isnít a selfless act as it pays huge dividends to do so.

Kyrie is a self serving type of person with a massive ego.

- He calls the media personnel pawns. Says he doesnít need to speak to them. As if they are beneath him. A good person never looks down on anyone.

- He was disruptive in league meetings and was encouraging players not to go the bubble and yet he was injured and was never actually going to the bubble himself at all. And if you think itís because he cares about the well being of his colleagues think again because he just got fined 867k for violating the NBAís health and safety protocols

- He publicly threw his young team mates under the buss and suggested they get traded, after a loss. The same young team mates that willed his team to the playoffs with out him or KD. Thatís not a bad leader, thatís a bad team mate.

- We gave Harden **** because he didnít show up to pre season and was out partying. Kyrie just did the same thing only he did it in the regular season and has missed 7 out of 14 games (so far)

I know you come from a good place defending him. But I think heís just a spoiled kid whoís grown in to a jerk and really needs to humble himself.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Rich people give to charity because it helps them save huge on taxes. Unless of course they are philanthropists and go above and beyond to help a cause/ or community. But simply giving to charity, isnít a selfless act as it pays huge dividends to do so.

Kyrie is a self serving type of person with a massive ego.

- He calls the media personnel pawns. Says he doesnít need to speak to them. As if they are beneath him. A good person never looks down on anyone.

- He was disruptive in league meetings and was encouraging players not to go the bubble and yet he was injured and was never actually going to the bubble himself at all. And if you think itís because he cares about the well being of his colleagues think again because he just got fined 867k for violating the NBAís health and safety protocols

- He publicly threw his young team mates under the buss and suggested they get traded, after a loss. The same young team mates that willed his team to the playoffs with out him or KD. Thatís not a bad leader, thatís a bad team mate.

- We gave Harden **** because he didnít show up to pre season and was out partying. Kyrie just did the same thing only he did it in the regular season and has missed 7 out of 14 games (so far)

I know you come from a good place defending him. But I think heís just a spoiled kid whoís grown in to a jerk and really needs to humble himself.
    Well said. He may not be a completely horrible person but at the very least he is an extremely selfish, immature person with very little self awareness.

Iím telling you guys

Kyrie has manic depressive bipolar disorder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345