Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    How can I say this nicely Who The Hell Cares.
    Last edited by BSF101; 01-14-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Vince to Gronk

I dunno if it was said in here yet but there’s some wild Kyrie rumors floating around:
    - He didn’t want Nash to be the HC.
    - KD wasn’t his first pick to team up with.
    - He wanted to play for the Knicks but KD forced him to the Nets.
    - He looks at basketball as a means to an end.
    - Some around him are saying he might retire because he’s too concerned about what’s going on in the world around him.

I hope he gets his mental health right. But man, to not even loop your employer into what is going on with you. I think the CBA allows you to fine players for crap like this so if I’m the Nets I start levying fines like there’s no tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I dunno if it was said in here yet but there’s some wild Kyrie rumors floating around:
    - Some around him are saying he might retire because he’s too concerned about what’s going on in the world around him.

I hope he gets his mental health right. But man, to not even loop your employer into what is going on with you. I think the CBA allows you to fine players for crap like this so if I’m the Nets I start levying fines like there’s no tomorrow.

] honestly think that just complicates things further.

The guy has more money than he knows what to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    ] honestly think that just complicates things further.

The guy has more money than he knows what to do with.
    NBA could do it for them:
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...588715009?s=20

Yeah but its already rumored Kyrie is prepared to sit out the whole season, NBA will only take his game checks until he clears quarantine.

Yeah but its already rumored Kyrie is prepared to sit out the whole season, NBA will only take his game checks until he clears quarantine.
    I'd say if I'm the Nets...I don't care. Fine his ***. Especially if Harden and KD are working, with Harris contributing. If Kyrie literally takes his ball and goes home, I'm sure they would be able to use the MLE/BAE to get a PG who can play off ball and defend at that rate to put in that starting lineup and it wouldn't be hard. Someone like George Hill or Eric Bledsoe. Use the LBJ method of pulling in end of career vet min guys for the bench.

Seriously. If Kyrie wants to retire because you didn't hire his coach and these guys aren't really who he wanted to play with....**** him.

I'd say if I'm the Nets...I don't care. Fine his ***. Especially if Harden and KD are working, with Harris contributing. If Kyrie literally takes his ball and goes home, I'm sure they would be able to use the MLE/BAE to get a PG who can play off ball and defend at that rate to put in that starting lineup and it wouldn't be hard. Someone like George Hill or Eric Bledsoe. Use the LBJ method of pulling in end of career vet min guys for the bench.

Seriously. If Kyrie wants to retire because you didn't hire his coach and these guys aren't really who he wanted to play with....**** him.
    I'd still try forego most of that and just trade him for Al Horford or less likely Blake Griffin and call it a day.

I'd still try forego most of that and just trade him for Al Horford or less likely Blake Griffin and call it a day.
    I doubt either one of those teams touch that right now. And if you were a team going “fine we’ll take a shot”, you would want an asset to protect yourself should he actually end up retiring. An asset that Brooklyn doesn’t have now.

Kyrie is a complete and total joke. He is self centered and completely entitled. The Nets need to make a statement and start fining the **** out of this moron. Either come to work or we’re going to take all the money we gave you back. The people saying he’s not a bad person, isn’t the worst thing in sports not caring about your teammates and the work they are putting in and putting yourself first? That’s kind of the definition of a bad person. I kind of get the feeling that his “humanitarian” efforts are more for the recognition than anything. Guy just needs to go away for good. I don’t think this is a Ricky Williams situation at all. This guy’s just a douche who doesn’t care about anybody but himself.

Rippin' lips son!!

I think that uncle drew movie really got to his head... and honestly it was a terrible movie

He probably wanted a black coach and sees Nash’s hiring as white privilege. Kyrie is the type of guy that sulks when he doesn’t get his way. He threatened to sit out if the Cavs didn’t trade him. I think this is a similar situation. He’s not happy with the Nets so he’s spazzing

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Kyrie is a complete and total joke. He is self centered and completely entitled. The Nets need to make a statement and start fining the **** out of this moron. Either come to work or we’re going to take all the money we gave you back. The people saying he’s not a bad person, isn’t the worst thing in sports not caring about your teammates and the work they are putting in and putting yourself first? That’s kind of the definition of a bad person. I kind of get the feeling that his “humanitarian” efforts are more for the recognition than anything. Guy just needs to go away for good. I don’t think this is a Ricky Williams situation at all. This guy’s just a douche who doesn’t care about anybody but himself.
    Remember last year when he suggested the Nets need to make a trade, and threw his team under the bus? And then he had a problem with players being in the bubble even though he personally was never going in to the bubble. After the Nets hire Nash he says we don’t really have a coach. Now it’s oh KD wasn’t his first option to team up with, and the Nets weren’t his first option to play for. before the bubble he was suggesting the players create their own league. Then starts off this season by calling the media pawns..

What triggered all of this? Absolutely nothing. He’s just deciding to have episode after episode. He really needs to check his mental health. It seems like somethings wrong on the inside

What is going on with Kyrie now?

Why would either of those teams consider taking on Kyrie and his contract at this point? The Nets have no assets to give to make it worthwhile for either of those teams to consider it unless they plan on attaching Joe Harris.

Yeah Kyrie is not tradable. Who would want to pay that contract and have a player just not showing up.

Question now is how will Kyrie feel once Kevin starts making love with James instead of him?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast