Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah Kyrie is not tradable. Who would want to pay that contract and have a player just not showing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Why would either of those teams consider taking on Kyrie and his contract at this point? The Nets have no assets to give to make it worthwhile for either of those teams to consider it unless they plan on attaching Joe Harris.
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I doubt either one of those teams touch that right now. And if you were a team going “fine we’ll take a shot”, you would want an asset to protect yourself should he actually end up retiring. An asset that Brooklyn doesn’t have now.
    Idk, they could package the young prospect Nic Claxton who is on a cheap deal with including any combination of the draft rights for Cordinier (24), Vaulet (24), Vezenkov (25), Dangubic (27) or White (28). Plus any combination of the Nets own 2nd rounders available '22, '24, '26 and '27. Then throw up to $5,617,000 in cash on top of it.

I would have to think the Thunder at least consider that for Horford's bloated contract, for a guy who is 34. At best you get a star point guard, who admittedly is a head case but if he ever suits up for you, you won the trade in a landslide. At worst, he retires, his last season player option won't count, so you basically were gonna pay big money to the corpse of Horford at similar salary figures regardless, just 1 less season.

I think the Pistons is a harder sell, but they have the worst team in basketball, I think you at least gotta consider it. Just from the perspective of Blake will eventually get hurt regardless and Kyrie has a smaller salary, so if he suits up, again you win the trade in a landslide.

Who would have thought KD was the adult in a group of superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who would have thought KD was the adult in a group of superstars.
    He's going full James Butler, Aaaa-Dult in the room mode.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    As much as I harp on him for the lack of effort he plays on defence, Kyrie's always struck me as a passionate person based on how he speaks. This is a total shot in the dark but I think he's just burnt out with how basketball is being run like a business. He's been active with community work off the court so it's not like the guy is a bad person.
    Charity is all you need to see to think of a person as "not bad"? Thats one of the oldest tricks in the book to hide ones shady persona.

He’s bipolar.

Kyrie is back tomorrow to play against the Orlando Magic !!!!

Kevin Durant
    Kyrie Irving
    James Harden

Watch out NBA!!! The Brooklyn Nets Big 3 is Here !!!!!

Fear the Beard!
    Fear the Durantula!
    Fear Uncle Drew!

Best team in the NBA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Kevin Durant
    Kyrie Irving
    James Harden

Fear the Beard!
    Fear the Durantula!
    Fear Uncle Drew!

Best team in the NBA!!!!

They’re not the best team..

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Idk, they could package the young prospect Nic Claxton who is on a cheap deal with including any combination of the draft rights for Cordinier (24), Vaulet (24), Vezenkov (25), Dangubic (27) or White (28). Plus any combination of the Nets own 2nd rounders available '22, '24, '26 and '27. Then throw up to $5,617,000 in cash on top of it.

I would have to think the Thunder at least consider that for Horford's bloated contract, for a guy who is 34. At best you get a star point guard, who admittedly is a head case but if he ever suits up for you, you won the trade in a landslide. At worst, he retires, his last season player option won't count, so you basically were gonna pay big money to the corpse of Horford at similar salary figures regardless, just 1 less season.

I think the Pistons is a harder sell, but they have the worst team in basketball, I think you at least gotta consider it. Just from the perspective of Blake will eventually get hurt regardless and Kyrie has a smaller salary, so if he suits up, again you win the trade in a landslide.
    Claxton has a chronic knee issue, don't know that he has any value right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Kevin Durant
    Kyrie Irving
    James Harden

Fear the Beard!
    Fear the Durantula!
    Fear Uncle Drew!

Best team in the NBA!!!!

Their 4th best player is Harris, 5th is DJ (32), 6th is Jeff Green (34), 7th is Luwawu-Caborrot <sp> ... after that it gets bleak. That's a pretty weak 4-7 let alone 8-17.

What they do next to change the roster is going to determine how far they can go this year as much as the mental state of Irving and Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

You would have to think that if Irving wasn’t happy on The Cavs, Celtics, Nets who were or are considered contenders, that he would completely lose his **** on teams like the Cavs and Pistons now who aren’t playoff teams..

I think he would just sit on the bench and collect his cheques. That’s the risk here. Irving is talented but he’s also mentally challenged, any one who trades for him would have to be ok with the idea of paying him for not playing because that would be a realistic probability.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Their 4th best player is Harris, 5th is DJ (32), 6th is Jeff Green (34), 7th is Luwawu-Caborrot <sp> ... after that it gets bleak. That's a pretty weak 4-7 let alone 8-17.

What they do next to change the roster is going to determine how far they can go this year as much as the mental state of Irving and Harden.
    PJ Tucker is Hardens nut hugger. I think PJ nut hugger ends up with the Nets if he gets bought out. He has also voiced his displeasure with the rockets FO.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    He’s bipolar.
    That my guess too. He is a great player. Unfortunately his illness makes him a liability and he often winds up hurting his team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Charity is all you need to see to think of a person as "not bad"? Thats one of the oldest tricks in the book to hide ones shady persona.
    I'm 100% okay with someone who's charitable in their community while being a diva when they play a children's game.

Imagine judging a person based on how they play a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    PJ Tucker is Hardens nut hugger. I think PJ nut hugger ends up with the Nets if he gets bought out. He has also voiced his displeasure with the rockets FO.
    If your owner weren’t such a dip **** Morey should offer Mike Scott, Tony Bradley, and 2 2nds and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I'm 100% okay with someone who's charitable in their community while being a diva when they play a children's game.

Imagine judging a person based on how they play a game.
    Who the **** did that?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast