Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is going on with Kyrie now?

Kyrie clearly does not want to play basketball or his heart ain't even in it. I mean the guy can show up whenever and however he wants to like he doesn't even let his teammates or his coaches know that he ain't comin to the game to play. I mean he is obviously wanting to deal more so with social justice issues or party with other celebrities. If I'm the Nets, I either trade Kyrie and show the world that this is my organization and all of what's goin on with Kyrie won't be tolerated.

Or maybe it is a mental health thing. I don't know but his actions at least to me shows that he doesn't want to be in Brooklyn. I mean after making all that noise to get there and then this, this is ruining the team chemistry already.

If I'm KD, I either look to be traded out of Brooklyn or I get Kyrie the hell out of there.
    Last edited by Tg11; 01-13-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Stephen A saying he should just retire.

They should trade him to Houston for Harden now.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Cavs and Celtics fans seen this coming a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post

I mean is Stephen A wrong tho? Kyrie clearly doesn't want to be on the court...well if he does, could have fooled me because he sure don't act like it

probably walked off the end of the planet on accident

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post

Why would Houston want him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm KD, I look to talk some you know what into Kyrie because if it hadn't been for him I would have never come to Brooklyn...I would tell him to snap the hell out of it and let's get back to basketball

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Why would Houston want him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right? Why would anyone want him?

Every top 3 player is a diva.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Heres what I never understood about Kyrie who is possibly the luckiest player in the NBA:

Gets drafted to Cleveland. As soon as he starts to enter his prime he gets to play with Lebron and a prime Kevin Love. For some reason, even after winning a championship he is unhappy there and asks to be traded.

He gets his wish, and he gets traded to a very young and talented team in Boston who had just reached the eastern conference finals with out him. Once again, Kyrie finds himself on a contender and is in a perfect position to compete for a title and lead a team to success as the main guy. Only he wasn't happy there either.

So he goes to Brooklyn, another young and talented team primed and ready to compete for a title with the addition of Irving and Durant and most of their core still in place. But he starts the season by releasing a statement saying that the media are pawns and hes not going to talk to them anymore and just release statements after games. And now he has disappeared all together, with out any communication with the FO or coaching staff.

Heres a guy whos been on three different contenders, has never really been on a bad team unless were counting his rookie and sophomore years. Hes been in positions to win that most other players only dream about. Yet its never enough, hes never happy. So essentially, there is no right situation for Kyrie, there is no team in the league that can offer him a situation he would be happy with. Doesn't matter if he gets to team up with friends, or gets paid max dollars, or gets a chance to compete for a ship. Nothing makes this dude happy. So for once in my life I agree with SAS, just retire and go away you ungrateful idiot.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-13-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Every top 3 player is a diva.
    hes taking it to another level. Also,is Kyrie even a top 15 player anymore?

You know who looks even dumber than Kryie right now? Kevin Durant left a dynasty to team up with this moron lmao

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You know who looks even dumber than Kryie right now? Kevin Durant left a dynasty to team up with this moron lmao
    I know right

Nets got the diva triplets LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nets got the diva triplets LOL
    The golden girls lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast