Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,820
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Hopefully he had nothing to do with trading a million picks for Goff
    Or giving Goff that awful contract

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,599
    Holmes left without a contract.... so thatís not good news right?

    I hate waiting to interview guys with teams that are still in the playoffs. Holmes sounded like the front runner. I understand that we need to get this right, but the sooner we make that hire, the sooner we hire a coach which means the sooner he can put together his coaching staff.

    Waiting for a GM thatís possibly not available till Super Bowl weekend will hinder and hurt this club.
    #MakeTheHire
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Holmes left without a contract.... so thatís not good news right?

    I hate waiting to interview guys with teams that are still in the playoffs. Holmes sounded like the front runner. I understand that we need to get this right, but the sooner we make that hire, the sooner we hire a coach which means the sooner he can put together his coaching staff.

    Waiting for a GM thatís possibly not available till Super Bowl weekend will hinder and hurt this club.
    #MakeTheHire
    Well now word has come out that we are finalizing a multi year deal to make Brad Holmes our new GM.
    Last edited by vader817; 01-14-2021 at 12:44 PM.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,599
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Well now word has come out that we are finalizing a multi year deal to make Brad Holmes our new GM.
    Just saw that come across my ESPN app. Iím excited.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Just saw that come across my ESPN app. Iím excited.
    I hope he works out. He is also the nephew of Luther Bradley, a first round pick of Lions in 1978. Among the players taken during his tenure as the Rams' director of college scouting were two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald, wide receiver Cooper Kupp, safety John Johnson III, linebacker Samson Ebukam, tight ends Tyler Higbee and Gerald Everett, running back Todd Gurley and quarterback Jared Goff. The ones in bold are Day 2 picks which every GM we've had the 10 plus years has struggled to find. So I'm guessing now that we have hired Holmes then Marvin Lewis isn't far behind.
    Last edited by vader817; 01-14-2021 at 01:10 PM.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,177
    give the the Rams DC as coach

    reason? i don't know anything about him and i love that

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,599
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    I hope he works out. He is also the nephew of Luther Bradley, a first round pick of Lions in 1978. Among the players taken during his tenure as the Rams' director of college scouting were two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald, wide receiver Cooper Kupp, safety John Johnson III, linebacker Samson Ebukam, tight ends Tyler Higbee and Gerald Everett, running back Todd Gurley and quarterback Jared Goff. The ones in bold are Day 2 picks which every GM we've had the 10 plus years has struggled to find. So I'm guessing now that we have hired Holmes then Marvin Lewis isn't far behind.
    Iím thinking itís going to be Marvin Lewis or lions former TE whoís name escapes me.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Iím thinking itís going to be Marvin Lewis or lions former TE whoís name escapes me.
    Dan Campbell



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,023
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    give the the Rams DC as coach

    reason? i don't know anything about him and i love that
    the less we know, the better

    then when they fail we can dig up all their malfeasance later

    or rival detractors can find it first and and use it against us

    lose/lose again, damnit

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,177
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    the less we know, the better

    then when they fail we can dig up all their malfeasance later

    or rival detractors can find it first and and use it against us

    lose/lose again, damnit
    whats the ****s in ur coffee mug bud

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,023
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    whats the ****s in ur coffee mug bud
    deja vu, it's tasty

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,820
    https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1349857226886950913

    A look at Brad Holmes and the Rams tendencies while he was part of their F.O.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •