Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,653
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Trump did not and still doesnt believe in the science. 75 million people in the US dont believe in the science. Its as simple as that.

    Federal government should have mandated and country wide shutdown. Instead he let it up to the state governors. All the GOP state governors like Florida and Texas left everything open. **** them big time dude

    And **** George Hill
    Outside of martial law, the president doesn't have the power to shutdown the country. Nor is it wise to do so for any extended period of time.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,025

    George Hill Showing His Inner Trump: I Will Not Follow The Covid Rules!

    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You know I dont blame George Hill because he doesn't believe the stricter rules being implemented make any sense and Im not sure I disagree with him. .

    For example, I was told by my doctor that if you test positive for Covid-19 there is absolutely no reason for you to ever take the test again as it will show positive every time after that. He explained once the virus is in your system and you survive it, your body has naturally built an immunity to it, but that also means the virus is with in your system now so there for you if you test again, it will 100% come out positive every time. Thats why for people who actually get the virus, they are instructed to quarantine for two weeks and thats it, you're not required to take another test to go back to work. We've had 24 cases at my work place. Not one person was asked to do a 2nd test after their 2 week quarantine period.

    With that being said, can someone please explain this to me https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...me-670036.html
    I have the virus and and have an appointment on the 20th for a retest. Sorry but your post just isnt factual


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-14-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You know I dont blame George Hill because he doesn't believe the stricter rules being implemented make any sense and Im not sure I disagree with him. .

    For example, I was told by my doctor that if you test positive for Covid-19 there is absolutely no reason for you to ever take the test again as it will show positive every time after that. He explained once the virus is in your system and you survive it, your body has naturally built an immunity to it, but that also means the virus is with in your system now so there for you if you test again, it will 100% come out positive every time. Thats why for people who actually get the virus, they are instructed to quarantine for two weeks and thats it, you're not required to take another test to go back to work. We've had 24 cases at my work place. Not one person was asked to do a 2nd test after their 2 week quarantine period.

    With that being said, can someone please explain this to me https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...me-670036.html
    Good post. Pretty spot on. The only way to assure that players are going to be COVID free is to create another bubble. And I don't think that is possible.

    Like rules that when you go sit down on the bench you have to wear a mask. Doesn't make any sense.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    His Doctors name is Ben Carson
    Oh Damn. Brings back memories.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Thats why Im still here at work and there are 24 active cases. Grant it all 24 of them went home to quarantine but its still scary as **** when you consider contact tracing. The owner refuses to shut down, and were all just risking our lives for a paycheck even though we just sit here all day and there really is no business.

    And Im extremely confused right now with conflicting information because you are right, there are numerous reports of several players being tested again. But every one who I know that has had the virus has never done a 2nd test. But I also understand its different for these athletes who are in constant contact.

    I think everyone is confused at this point including the leaders.
    Call your local Public Health department (if they answer the phone that is) and let them know that your employer is creating a dangerous work environment. Out here in Cali it would work, but this is Cali. The land of entitlement.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if all the issues were actually Trump's fault? Then everything really would get better in a week. Unfortunately Trump was just a carrier of a pervasive disease and he and his party are not exclusive carriers.
    Dude. It's a lot easier to blame Trump now that he doesn't have a Twitter account anymore.

    I'm not Trump fan FWIW.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,025
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Thats why Im still here at work and there are 24 active cases. Grant it all 24 of them went home to quarantine but its still scary as **** when you consider contact tracing. The owner refuses to shut down, and were all just risking our lives for a paycheck even though we just sit here all day and there really is no business.

    And Im extremely confused right now with conflicting information because you are right, there are numerous reports of several players being tested again. But every one who I know that has had the virus has never done a 2nd test. But I also understand its different for these athletes who are in constant contact.

    I think everyone is confused at this point including the leaders.
    I went to an Urgent Care in poor neighborhood and they automatically asked to reschedule me to be retested after I received a positive. If you have insurance I dont think anyone should have issue getting a retested and I think the provider will take your business


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Dude, I live in Toronto lol. The new state of emergency will have no changes for me and most of the people I know. Its not a curfew like Quebec. Hes basically just made big box stores close an hour earlier along with shutting down non essential construction.

    Stricter measures should have been put in place earlier. I mean hell, we went on a full lockdown in March and 3 months later we were back outside.

    Oh and Ford isnt going along with the Drs. Hes waiting until the absolute last second to listen to them and when he finally does, he slightly alters what they recommend.
    LOL.

    You are correct about Quebec. My cousins in Montreal are on a curfew.

    By S&W response. Were you in the military?

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I have the virus and and have an appointment on the 20th for a retest. Sorry but your post just isnt factual


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope you get better and hope you are doing ok.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,025

    George Hill Showing His Inner Trump: I Will Not Follow The Covid Rules!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hope you get better and hope you are doing ok.
    Im am doing much better today though still with some symptoms. I hope I am over the hump. I was pretty sick last week, felt better by Sunday, then was sick again Monday and Tuesday. Then starting feeling better again yesterday. Weird. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I have the virus and and have an appointment on the 20th for a retest. Sorry but your post just isnt factual


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think what he is saying is from his experience that no one was retested. I had my brother in law retest 2 weeks after he got better from COVID. I look at the nearby counties in Public Health near me and they are all over the place. No one has any idea what they are doing.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Im am doing much better today though still with some symptoms. I hope I am over the hump. I was pretty sick last week, felt better by Sunday, then was sick again Monday and Tuesday. Then starting feeling better again yesterday. Weird. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was the same exact way for my brother in law. At around day 13-14 his fever was gone and 3 days later he was pretty much 100%. He is 53 years old FWIW. Glad you are getting over it.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,025
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It was the same exact way for my brother in law. At around day 13-14 his fever was gone and 3 days later he was pretty much 100%. He is 53 years old FWIW. Glad you are getting over it.
    Glad he is Ok. It definitely didnt feel like a normal flu or cold for me or my wife. Symptoms coming and going. Im normally very healthy and believe I can work through illness. Even when now Im just very tried. Still I think we will both be 100 by next week and i am grateful


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,852
    Wealthy people can be selfish. What a surprise. If Hill wants to flout the basic precautions, then he should sacrifice his salary and not play. The NBA Players Association agreed to this season and these protocols so they could keep making their millions.
    I'm not that worried about players interacting before and after games. But banning guests from hotel rooms makes sense.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,671
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL.

    You are correct about Quebec. My cousins in Montreal are on a curfew.

    By S&W response. Were you in the military?
    No idea how you got that from his response but yes, I sold my soul to the government for 3 years back when I was 19.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •