Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    no its Jack Kevorkian
    Run! lol

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Thats if youre testing for antibodies. I believe theres a test which tests for antibodies and a test which tests for the actual virus itself.
    Correct.

Thats if youre testing for antibodies. I believe theres a test which tests for antibodies and a test which tests for the actual virus itself.
    gotcha, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Run! lol
    lol It could be that I misunderstood too. But the way he explained it to me was in line with every one who I've spoken to who had the virus. No one had done a 2nd test at my work before coming back to work, which is what kinda freaked me out. For a pandemic thats been advertised as so serious and deadly, it seems pretty lax that people are not having to take a 2nd test before returning to work.

The numbers arent going down in Canada either my man. Toronto is going in to emergency lock down for 28 days starting tomorrow.
    Its pretty much the same thing we already had in place. Its just that this time Dougie Ford took a more serious tone. The only big change was non essential construction gets closed.

If he wants to not play and get fined thats on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be nice if all the issues were actually Trump's fault? Then everything really would get better in a week. Unfortunately Trump was just a carrier of a pervasive disease and he and his party are not exclusive carriers.

Its pretty much the same thing we already had in place. Its just that this time Dougie Ford took a more serious tone. The only big change was non essential construction gets closed.
    Not really brother, emergency lock down is worse than a curfew, you're not suppose to leave your home unless its essential. meaning if you have work that is essential, or if you're going out to get groceries etc. Other wise were to stay home. Am I wrong?

My point was to Ewing that he can blame Trump if he wants too, but this isn't secluded to the States. Thats like us just blaming Trudeau. I dont know that you can blame any one person for the misinformation. They are confused as we are and are relying on information provided by doctors and scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if all the issues were actually Trump's fault? Then everything really would get better in a week. Unfortunately Trump was just a carrier of a pervasive disease and he and his party are not exclusive carriers.
    exactly

Not really brother, emergency lock down is worse than a curfew, you're not suppose to leave your home unless its essential. meaning if you have work that is essential, or if you're going out to get groceries etc. Other wise were to stay home. Am I wrong?

My point was to Ewing that he can blame Trump if he wants too, but this isn't secluded to the States. Thats like us just blaming Trudeau. I dont know that you can blame any one person for the misinformation. They are confused as we are and are relying on information provided by doctors and scientists.
    Dude, I live in Toronto lol. The new state of emergency will have no changes for me and most of the people I know. Its not a curfew like Quebec. Hes basically just made big box stores close an hour earlier along with shutting down non essential construction.

Stricter measures should have been put in place earlier. I mean hell, we went on a full lockdown in March and 3 months later we were back outside.

Oh and Ford isnt going along with the Drs. Hes waiting until the absolute last second to listen to them and when he finally does, he slightly alters what they recommend.

Dude, I live in Toronto lol. The new state of emergency will have no changes for me and most of the people I know. Its not a curfew like Quebec. Hes basically just made big box stores close an hour earlier along with shutting down non essential construction.

Stricter measures should have been put in place earlier. I mean hell, we went on a full lockdown in March and 3 months later we were back outside.

Oh and Ford isnt going along with the Drs. Hes waiting until the absolute last second to listen to them and when he finally does, he slightly alters what they recommend.
    Johnson lol, let me clarify bro.Lavar said blame trump for the miss information. I said you can blame Trump if you want but this is not a problem isolated to the states and used Toronto as example since the city is going in to emergency lock down.

Now you can tell me that it doesnt change things for you or your friends and family which is wonderful, that is great news brother. But its not what were talking about lol

And yes I def agree with the rest of your post. I actually have a picture of Doug Ford with no mask when he visited my dealership to buy an F-150. This was in April. No mask no gloves no nothing. The picture was uploaded to the dealerships Instagram page, date stamped and all. The same rules dont seem to apply to Dougy. Lol he seems to do what he wants. Same with our other political leaders going to cottages after they told the rest of us not too.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-13-2021 at 05:21 PM.

You know I dont blame George Hill because he doesn't believe the stricter rules being implemented make any sense and Im not sure I disagree with him. .

For example, I was told by my doctor that if you test positive for Covid-19 there is absolutely no reason for you to ever take the test again as it will show positive every time after that. He explained once the virus is in your system and you survive it, your body has naturally built an immunity to it, but that also means the virus is with in your system now so there for you if you test again, it will 100% come out positive every time. Thats why for people who actually get the virus, they are instructed to quarantine for two weeks and thats it, you're not required to take another test to go back to work. We've had 24 cases at my work place. Not one person was asked to do a 2nd test after their 2 week quarantine period.

With that being said, can someone please explain this to me https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...me-670036.html
    Well that can't be true. Is he talking about the pcr tests, the one invented by the guy who called fraucci a moron?

Johnson lol, let me clarify bro.Lavar said blame trump for the miss information. I said you can blame Trump if you want but this is not a problem isolated to the states and used Toronto as example since the city is going in to emergency lock down.

Now you can tell me that it doesnt change things for you or your friends and family which is wonderful, that is great news brother. But its not what were talking about lol

And yes I def agree with the rest of your post. I actually have a picture of Doug Ford with no mask when he visited my dealership to buy an F-150. This was in April. No mask no gloves no nothing. The picture was uploaded to the dealerships Instagram page, date stamped and all. The same rules dont seem to apply to Dougy. Lol he seems to do what he wants. Same with our other political leaders going to cottages after they told the rest of us not too.
    Gotcha. Didn't realize you were trying to draw parallels between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Gotcha. Didn't realize you were trying to draw parallels between the two.
    Yessir... anyways lets jump in the Harden thread. **** is going downn

Trump did not and still doesnt believe in the science. 75 million people in the US dont believe in the science. Its as simple as that.

Federal government should have mandated and country wide shutdown. Instead he let it up to the state governors. All the GOP state governors like Florida and Texas left everything open. **** them big time dude

And **** George Hill

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast