Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    How many deaths would we have?
    Korea has ~1/6th the population and ~1/400 the amount of deaths. So maybe 7k deaths instead of 425k. Taiwan has a population of 24million and 7 deaths. America couldn't do what they did because the culture mostly but it'd be a lot less. Germany is having a similiar surge but they flattened the curve and had a competent response so their deaths per million is about a 1/5th the US's. Similar results in the US that's 85k deaths instead of 425k.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Thousands upon thousands less. Just listen to the experts. It's very simple.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Thats pretty vague bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowone View Post
    Korea has ~1/6th the population and ~1/400 the amount of deaths. So maybe 7k deaths instead of 425k. Taiwan has a population of 24million and 7 deaths. America couldn't do what they did because the culture mostly but it'd be a lot less. Germany is having a similiar surge but they flattened the curve and had a competent response so their deaths per million is about a 1/5th the US's. Similar results in the US that's 85k deaths instead of 425k.
    That culture aspect is key isn't it, some governments were less strict and had great results, to both the economic lives at stake as well as the virus, that balance is key and its why we're opening up despite the numbers and now that there is no more political gain. Im looking for a barometer that would apply to the states, how would they account for cultural differences? Added to how they account for age, population density, diet and associating comorbidities, not to mention any possible unforeseen predispositions we have yet to discover or the differences in the states power here alone. I know early in the pandemic, a few costly mistakes with the elderly alone was a sizable chunk of the death toll. Thats just the reported numbers btw, Im not gonna get into why I dont buy many of them but on what we "know" alone, I want to see this holy grail barometer people think changes with some other idiot at the chair. Biden has no plan and cant control the states as well as he prolly thinks.
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-27-2021 at 06:52 PM.

That culture aspect is key isn't it, some governments were less strict and had great results, to both the economic lives at stake as well as the virus, that balance is key and its why we're opening up despite the numbers and now that there is no more political gain. Im looking for a barometer that would apply to the states, how would they account for cultural differences? Added to how they account for age, population density, diet and associating comorbidities, not to mention any possible unforeseen predispositions we have yet to discover or the differences in the states power here alone. I know early in the pandemic, a few costly mistakes with the elderly alone was a sizable chunk of the death toll. Thats just the reported numbers btw, Im not gonna get into why I dont buy many of them but on what we "know" alone, I want to see this holy grail barometer people think changes with some other idiot at the chair. Biden has no plan and cant control the states as well as he prolly thinks.
    He gave you comparisons. We elected a dip **** and we saw how susceptible a lot of people are to a powerful contrarian voice regardless of how idiotic that voice might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He gave you comparisons. We elected a dip **** and we saw how susceptible a lot of people are to a powerful contrarian voice regardless of how idiotic that voice might be.

Roughly same results then

And Trump had a plan? The lunacy of some people in this country is unbelievable.

Roughly same results then
    You right even with a head start we couldn’t of had a 5th of the deaths like Germany after all we are multicultural and have American rules football. It’s different

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    And Trump had a plan? The lunacy of some people in this country is unbelievable.
    i never said he did. lunacy is moon worship

You right even with a head start we couldn’t of had a 5th of the deaths like Germany after all we are multicultural and have American rules football. It’s different

so wheres your barometer and death tally?

George Hill Showing His Inner Trump: ‘I Will Not Follow The Covid Rules!’

so wheres your barometer and death tally?
    He gave you valid comparisons. Stop acting like it’s reasonable for someone to have a prefect equation that accounts for having football. It’s dumb

Last edited by ewing; 01-27-2021 at 09:13 PM.

he is stupid tbh

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    You’re from Florida. Figures.

You’re a DeSantis/Trump/JoshHawley/TedCruz supporter.

Your post yells Trumpian
    I'm FROM Connecticut. Lived there for 23 years. Been in NC, where I currently am, for a little over 8.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm FROM Connecticut. Lived there for 23 years. Been in NC, where I currently am, for a little over 8.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    What part of Connecticut?

He gave you valid comparisons. Stop acting like it’s reasonable for someone to have a prefect equation that accounts for having football. It’s dumb

So nothing then. No barometer to even hint at accounting for foozball(OR the other valid variables mentioned lol)?
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-28-2021 at 05:06 PM.

George Hill Showing His Inner Trump: ‘I Will Not Follow The Covid Rules!’

So nothing then. No barometer to even hint at accounting for foozball(OR the other valid variables mentioned lol)?
    Of course not. It’s impossible but we can look at countries that are similar culturally, places that have similar population densities, we can look at the choices that were made., what the alternatives where, what was done elsewhere. You can admit you ****ed a fat girl. It’s just takes some humility

Last edited by ewing; 01-28-2021 at 09:17 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast