Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

George Hill Showing His Inner Trump: ‘I Will Not Follow The Covid Rules!’

I'm a grown man, so I'm going to do what I want to do. If I want to go see my family I am going to go see my family. They can't tell me what I'm going to do. If it's that serious maybe we shouldn't be playing
    Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Thoughts
    Not mad at him

It really just depends where you fall ideologically man.

A 3rd of the country doesn't believe/ doesn't care the virus exists, another 3rd thinks its the bubonic plague and will give up all liberty & freedom to get rid of the virus, then the last 3rd is a collection of people that fall somewhere in between both extremes.

You know I dont blame George Hill because he doesn't believe the stricter rules being implemented make any sense and Im not sure I disagree with him. .

For example, I was told by my doctor that if you test positive for Covid-19 there is absolutely no reason for you to ever take the test again as it will show positive every time after that. He explained once the virus is in your system and you survive it, your body has naturally built an immunity to it, but that also means the virus is with in your system now so there for you if you test again, it will 100% come out positive every time. Thats why for people who actually get the virus, they are instructed to quarantine for two weeks and thats it, you're not required to take another test to go back to work. We've had 24 cases at my work place. Not one person was asked to do a 2nd test after their 2 week quarantine period.

With that being said, can someone please explain this to me https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...me-670036.html
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-13-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It really just depends where you fall ideologically man.

A 3rd of the country doesn't believe/ doesn't care the virus exists, another 3rd thinks its the bubonic plague and will give up all liberty & freedom to get rid of the virus, then the last 3rd is a collection of people that fall somewhere in between both extremes.
    correct, but its goes with out saying their strategy and the rules they've implemented obviously have not worked up to this point. So when George Hill says the new stricter rules being implemented don't make any sense I believe him, because the NBA only concern is to continue the season, even if that means putting guide lines in place to give the perception that things are safer and make people continue to go along.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You know I dont blame George Hill because he doesnt beleive the strickter rules being implimented make any sense and Im not sure I disagree with him. .

For example, I was told by my doctor that if you test positive for Covid-19 there is absolutely no reason for you to ever take the test again as it will show positive every time after that. He explained once the virus is in your system and you survive it, your body has naturally built an immunity to it, but that also means the virus is with in your system now so there for you if you test again, it will 100% come out positive every time. Thats why for people who actually get the virus, they are instructed to quarantine for two weeks and thats it, you're not required to take another test to go back to work. Ask anyone who you know that has contracted the virus. Were they asked to do another test before exiting quarantine? the answer will be no every time. We've had 24 cases at my work place. Not one person was asked to do a 2nd test after their 2 week quarantine period.

With that being said, can someone please explain this to me https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...me-670036.html
    I do not believe that for a minute lol that would mean once you had strep or the flu you would always test positive for it and that's just not true.

Harden tested positive this summer, so how was he able to register 6 consecutive negative tests after his stripper tour to be able to participate in this season, if what you say is factual?

Once u get it, your body generates antibodies but no one knows how long those stay in your system, furthermore there are multiple mutations of this virus, its not like its just 1 strain.

Worldwide people have contracted covid, 2 or rarely sometimes even 3 times.

correct, but its goes with out saying their strategy and the rules they've implemented obviously have not worked up to this point. So when George Hill says the new stricter rules being implemented don't make any sense I believe him, because the NBA only concern is to continue the season, even if that means putting guide lines in place to give the perception that things are safer and make people continue to go along.
    I 100% agree with you but much like is average Joe's, if ya wanna maintain employment ya gotta follow whatever rules your workplace implements or you risk your employment status.

I do not believe that for a minute lol that would mean once you had strep or the flu you would always test positive for it and that's just not true.

Harden tested positive this summer, so how was he able to register 6 consecutive negative tests after his stripper tour to be able to participate in this season, if what you say is factual?

Once u get it, your body generates antibodies but no one knows how long those stay in your system, furthermore there are multiple mutations of this virus, its not like its just 1 strain.

Not trying to convince of you of something Im unsure of myself. But this is what I was told. No lie, I live with an elderly person so I have to take extreme precautions. This is literally what I was told by my family doctor. My aunt and cousin tested positive for the virus and were never required to do a 2nd test either.

His Doctor’s name is Ben Carson

I 100% agree with you but much like is average Joe's, if ya wanna maintain employment ya gotta follow whatever rules your workplace implements or you risk your employment status.
    Thats why Im still here at work and there are 24 active cases. Grant it all 24 of them went home to quarantine but its still scary as **** when you consider contact tracing. The owner refuses to shut down, and were all just risking our lives for a paycheck even though we just sit here all day and there really is no business.

And Im extremely confused right now with conflicting information because you are right, there are numerous reports of several players being tested again. But every one who I know that has had the virus has never done a 2nd test. But I also understand its different for these athletes who are in constant contact.

I think everyone is confused at this point including the leaders.

His Doctor’s name is Ben Carson
    no its Jack Kevorkian

Thats why Im still here at work and there are 24 active cases. Grant it all 24 of them went home to quarantine but its still scary as **** when you consider contact tracing. The owner refuses to shut down, and were all just risking our lives for a paycheck even though we just sit here all day and there really is no business.

And Im extremely confused right now with conflicting information because you are right, there are numerous reports of several players being tested again. But every one who I know that has had the virus has never done a 2nd test. But I also understand its different for these athletes who are in constant contact.

I think everyone is confused at this point including the leaders.
    Blame trump

He literally fired his pandemic team that Obama put in right before the pandemic hit

He has continually spread misinformation about covid19

Now you see trumpians (when it comes to covid) in George Hill displaying these same nonsense

You know I dont blame George Hill because he doesn't believe the stricter rules being implemented make any sense and Im not sure I disagree with him. .

For example, I was told by my doctor that if you test positive for Covid-19 there is absolutely no reason for you to ever take the test again as it will show positive every time after that. He explained once the virus is in your system and you survive it, your body has naturally built an immunity to it, but that also means the virus is with in your system now so there for you if you test again, it will 100% come out positive every time. Thats why for people who actually get the virus, they are instructed to quarantine for two weeks and thats it, you're not required to take another test to go back to work. We've had 24 cases at my work place. Not one person was asked to do a 2nd test after their 2 week quarantine period.

That’s if you’re testing for antibodies. I believe there’s a test which tests for antibodies and a test which tests for the actual virus itself.

file:///C:/Users/Lilly/Downloads/COVID19-Retesting-Criteria.pdf

Here are the guidelines for retesting if anyone is interested. In some cases you can be asked to retest after 90 days. My understanding of it.

Blame trump

He literally fired his pandemic team that Obama put in right before the pandemic hit

He has continually spread misinformation about covid19

Now you see trumpians (when it comes to covid) in George Hill displaying these same nonsense
    The numbers arent going down in Canada either my man. Toronto is going in to emergency lock down for 28 days starting tomorrow.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast