Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Generally speaking, an MRI is not used to diagnose a collarbone fracture of any sort. They are more than likely looking at the rotator cuff, glenoid labrum, and/or biceps tendon. XRays are more useful for fractures or breaks and probably already have been done. Like I said, hopefully a stinger and the MRIs are more of a precaution than anything.

If a labrum surgery is required you are looking at around 3-4 months total recovery max, but that places him at a season end return or playoffs...which would suck...So hope it's not that and it's a precautionary move. Would be a total freak injury since the contact didn't seem substantial with McCann. Definitely would be better to be a collarbone at this point haha.
    And this, my friends, is why 1908 teaches history and not science.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Couts out 2 weeks minimum, costochondral separation. Rib or ribs separated from the breastbone. Either move Patty up and have Frost center the 3rd line or do we trust Frost with top line minutes. I'm going with Patty on the top line and letting the Hayes line alone or even move G to center and Laughton/Raffl up to 2nd line wing and Bunny 4th line center with Laughton sliding to the wing.

people aren't gonna be happy with this, but imo, the most likely response is going to be putting laughton with lindblom and konecny, keeping the 2nd and 3rd lines in place, and calling up a 4th line center (probably not frost, but maybe...) to fill in for laughton.

it's also possible that konecny gets shuffled around to find a softer landing spot, while lindblom/laughton take on more of a checking line role alongside voracek or raffl.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    And this, my friends, is why 1908 teaches history and not science.

lol Wife is a DPT and I was pre-med (decided double the med school loan debt was a bad idea). When I told my wife the injury she said, "Welp, that could have been a lot worse. Shouldn't miss more than a couple weeks if it's not too bad..." Then she followed up with, "Man that's gotta be painful though..." So there's that.

I think they're going to play Frost, because wasn't there a report that he's currently the "13th forward" and not necessarily on the taxi squad? (https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...squad-captains). Fletcher even states that Frost, "Earned the right to make the team." That makes me believe that Frost will be in the lineup on Monday which I'm kind of excited about to be honest. I'm hoping to see him make such an impact that he sticks this time and we see someone like JVR or NAK get benched (NAK made a lot of mistakes in game 2 there so I feel like he may be in the dog house).

oh, that reminds; i'm pretty sure i heard the CSN broadcasters say that frost was out due to the covid protocol. i think they also said he tested positive, but i could be wrong about that. i could be wrong about all of it, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    oh, that reminds; i'm pretty sure i heard the CSN broadcasters say that frost was out due to the covid protocol. i think they also said he tested positive, but i could be wrong about that. i could be wrong about all of it, tbh.
    He skated on ice pre-game with the team. I haven't seen anything about him being covid positive.

right. it wasn't frost; it was ghost.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234