Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    There is no anger from me. I hope they can repeat the performance again tonight, even if they don't score 6 goals. I'd like to see them spend less time pinned in the defensive zone tonight. Hopefully the PP can continue to look great and the PK does their job too. Crosby can't get that lucky again. Less shots on goal against and more shots on goal for them.

Some of you guys need to relax. Look at the depth of a lot of teams around the NHL and then look at the Flyers lineup. Does that mean the Flyers will win the cup? No, but they are firmly in that group of a handful of teams that is capable of making a serious run. The Flyers issues (lack of fit on pair 1 with Provorov), and (needing to shelter the 3rd line), are relatively small compared to 95% of the lines in the league.

can someone get voracek a breathalizer

Really beautiful tic-tac-toe goal

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

this team might be less likely to regress than i thought they were.
    Last edited by steagles; 01-15-2021 at 08:33 PM.

the offense looks slow after the first 10 minutes but i can live with that... what is bothering me is how awful braun and gust look

that's not one for the highlight reel, but it's gonna wind up in a lot of them.

Obviously, couturier is impossible to replace. Hope he isnít out for any elongated period of time.

Patty is looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the offense looks slow after the first 10 minutes but i can live with that... what is bothering me is how awful braun and gust look
    Yeah...I agree with this. Also hope that Coots is okay. It seemed like he may have just tweaked a muscle in his back or neck and was kept out as a precaution from video of him on the bench before he left. Hopefully just a little stinger or something that PT can take care of really quick. That would be a huge loss early in the season.

Carter Hart looked outstanding this game. Loved how Patty looked too. At times he looked like he was just outmuscling everyone he played against. Lindblom with another goal was great. TK was strong and played tough. Giroux was creating a bunch of plays. Hayes too. Myers and Sanheim are just solid. Provy looked solid again. I liked a lot...but we spent too much time in our zone defending.

Have to clean up our breakouts. This is mainly a Braun and sometimes a Gus issue, but mostly Braun. He literally had the puck all alone like 4 times and just passed it to a Penguin in the NZ...with no one around him...at all...I don't get it...

If Couts misses any time I'd move Patty up to the first line and have Frost center the 3rd.

Yeah...I agree with this. Also hope that Coots is okay. It seemed like he may have just tweaked a muscle in his back or neck and was kept out as a precaution from video of him on the bench before he left. Hopefully just a little stinger or something that PT can take care of really quick. That would be a huge loss early in the season.
    CSN showed a shot of him on the bench, wincing, grabbing his right collarbone.

Yeah, MRI on his shoulder is scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Yeah, MRI on his shoulder is scheduled.

They would do this anyway, but not good ... not good.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    They would do this anyway, but not good ... not good.
    Hoping a bone bruise and over cautiousness from the team. But a collarbone break would be harsh.

Guess it's Frost time.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Hoping a bone bruise and over cautiousness from the team. But a collarbone break would be harsh.

Guess it's Frost time.

Generally speaking, an MRI is not used to diagnose a collarbone fracture of any sort. They are more than likely looking at the rotator cuff, glenoid labrum, and/or biceps tendon. XRays are more useful for fractures or breaks and probably already have been done. Like I said, hopefully a stinger and the MRIs are more of a precaution than anything.

If a labrum surgery is required you are looking at around 3-4 months total recovery max, but that places him at a season end return or playoffs...which would suck...So hope it's not that and it's a precautionary move. Would be a total freak injury since the contact didn't seem substantial with McCann. Definitely would be better to be a collarbone at this point haha.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast