Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    How do you think Randle will look when you take the ball out of his hands? Because right now his usage is very high, and honestly imo if heís your primary initiator, youíre not winning playoff series. So ultimately you need a much more dangerous primary initiator if you really want to get serious. How good/valuable is Randle when you take that from him and he becomes more off ball? He still doesnít seem like an off ball motion player to me so...
    I mean to be fair we donít have a guard that can get him the ball in a pick and roll situation where he gets an easy bucket. I do agre heís not perfect but if we had Lamelo and Lavine to go with RJ him and Mitch you have much more space and a guard that can get him the ball at will. The playmaking has been legit so far. If he had guys that can shoot the ball I donít think itís crazy to think he could average 20-10-9 right now. Iím not saying Iím sold on him playing like this all year but if does how Do you not wanna to keep him and try and add a legit Backcourt around him RJ and Mitch
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

How do you think Randle will look when you take the ball out of his hands? Because right now his usage is very high, and honestly imo if heís your primary initiator, youíre not winning playoff series. So ultimately you need a much more dangerous primary initiator if you really want to get serious. How good/valuable is Randle when you take that from him and he becomes more off ball? He still doesnít seem like an off ball motion player to me so...
    I think prior to this year Randle was definitely at his best when used as a finisher and not a creator. I donít think heís just scoring bc he has the ball all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Yea Randle has high usage rate but he's showing abilities that core players on playoffs team do ball handling passing creates his own shot I mean what more do you want the guy lol? Some Knicks fans weren't happy with KP now some aren't happy with Randle what exactly are you guys expecting from your top 3 scoring options?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    I want to win. My point is if heís your primary initiator/top guy youíre not winning. Maybe he could be a 2nd or third option on a winning team but in all honesty I donít think anyone is coming here in FA pretty much ever and season after season we run out teams that get us the 9th pick. Just feels like weíve literally had no long term strategy for two decades.

I want to win. My point is if heís your primary initiator/top guy youíre not winning. Maybe he could be a 2nd or third option on a winning team but in all honesty I donít think anyone is coming here in FA pretty much ever and season after season we run out teams that get us the 9th pick. Just feels like weíve literally had no long term strategy for two decades.
    So your blaming one player not being able to save this talent barren roster? You just want to hit lotto luck for 3 years in a row and screw other routes....

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    So your blaming one player not being able to save this talent barren roster? You just want to hit lotto luck for 3 years in a row and screw other routes....

Nah youíre looking at it in a very simple way. Just look at this game right now and the difference in how we look with Randle off the floor. Heís a very talented player but I wouldnít be remotely shocked if this is an addition by subtraction scenario where you flip him for the 18th or 20th pick or whatever, have three top 20 picks basically in this draft, next season Obi/Knox eat the minutes Randle had and we look just as good/win just as much without him, while adding another fringe lottery prospect or using that asset in a deal.

Personally I wouldnít pay 20+ mil a year to keep Randle here, feels like 100% the wrong move/fools gold to me.

Nah youíre looking at it in a very simple way. Just look at this game right now and the difference in how we look with Randle off the floor. Heís a very talented player but I wouldnít be remotely shocked if this is an addition by subtraction scenario where you flip him for the 18th or 20th pick or whatever, have three top 20 picks basically in this draft, next season Obi/Knox eat the minutes Randle had and we look just as good/win just as much without him, while adding another fringe lottery prospect or using that asset in a deal.

Personally I wouldnít pay 20+ mil a year to keep Randle here, feels like 100% the wrong move/fools gold to me.
    Your not getting it Knox can't replace what Randle can do on court because he just can't Knox is not even a basketball player.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425