Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I don't understand the one minute for Obi?

What the hell is wrong with Burks. Dude had soreness and misses multiple weeks. Lazy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    This is embarrassing.
    RJís shot is just broken, itís really ugly.

I thought Quick looked pretty good when he played there, Knox too.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    😂 it will never change man itís like we have a black cloud over us. Just tank again so we can get another shot at a top 3 pick please. Also make everyone available except Robinson
    Tanking is clearly the best option. We can play the game of the Knicks shouldíve done this or that all day, but ignores that it takes multiple parties to accomplish those things. Draft picks are the only thing we can look at them directly and say you shouldíve done this or that without the outside factor.

Once again Knox comes out hot and then doesn't touch the ball. Forget even calling plays for him. He doesn't even touch it. That's not good coaching. Randle looks as selfish as ever

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    His shot is a little unorthodox and he needs some space to get it off, but he has such great natural touch that I wonít bet against him. He has the looks for a PG, but he needs some time to develop that aspect. Love his energy and overall activity on both ends.
    Yeah he just looks like a combo guard more than point to me, which is fine. Heís pretty much my favorite guy on the team right now along with Mitch.

Knicks should either trade Randle or get some help for him. This is sad to watch over and over again.

I swear, I never noticed Obi on the court. I heard someone mention his name, but I don't remember seeing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Once again Knox comes out hot and then doesn't touch the ball. Forget even calling plays for him. He doesn't even touch it. That's not good coaching. Randle looks as selfish as ever
    Agreed at this point imo we should be actively trying to get Knox 7+ attempts from three a night. He looks like our most legit perimeter shooter right now.

GT12: Brooklyn (6-6) @ the Mecca w/ Most Deified Knicks (5-6): Battle of New York

Knicks starting backcourt/wings woke up feeling dangerous [emoji91]

6 PTS
    2-19 FG
    0-8 3 PT

[emoji2961]
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 01-13-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Mitch is a beast and is CRAZY valuable. He's the guy you absolutely can not trade...if there is such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    RJís shot is just broken, itís really ugly.

I thought Quick looked pretty good when he played there, Knox too.
    Not even just his jumpshot. Heís broken as a scorer all around. He looks like Dennis Smith out there, zero mojo left.

For the love of ****ing Christ can the Knicks get a single ****ing guard who can shoot?!

I actually think Knox is starting to come along. His three ball looks way smoother this year.
    Yeah but Knox, Quickly are bench pieces. The only legitimate starting piece we have is Robinson and maybe Toppin

Yeah he just looks like a combo guard more than point to me, which is fine. Heís pretty much my favorite guy on the team right now along with Mitch.
    Yeah thatís not a problem in the league anymore, but I do think more pure PG skills could come in time.

Heís getting used to being on-ball again after not really doing it much since HS.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast