Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think the Lakers last year after losing the first road game to he Clips won 14 in a row. But ya, it would be the best start. I think this double game stuff is helping the road teams acclimate.
    But they had a full preseason together. This group no brake almost and again 5 new players.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Nets are acquiring a 2024 second-round pick in the deal from the Cavaliers, sources tell ESPN. For Cavaliers, Jarrett Allen solidifies their future at the center spot. Remember, he’s only 22 years old. 7 mins ago – via Twitter wojespn
    Cleveland might be willing to trade a center or waived one. Lakers could get their athletic big by sending Kubmass or just simply getting a free one.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Nets got Harden

Gotta think that is the finals comp

Lakers are a better constructed team but that's gonna be tough.

Next season it'll be harder , when the nets can get players for cheap

This is the year the lakers should beat them should they make the finals

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    BS! Lakers next season, specially if they win it again, they will be stronger than ever. Tarantula has only played 10 games max, wait until he plays a year to see if his foot will hold. Kylie already going nuts and Harden coming to shoot 40 times!
    Lebron is the one!

Harden is fat

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But they had a full preseason together. This group no brake almost and again 5 new players.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Nets are acquiring a 2024 second-round pick in the deal from the Cavaliers, sources tell ESPN. For Cavaliers, Jarrett Allen solidifies their future at the center spot. Remember, he’s only 22 years old. 7 mins ago – via Twitter wojespn
    Cleveland might be willing to trade a center or waived one. Lakers could get their athletic big by sending Kubmass or just simply getting a free one.
    Interesting option.

Here is a link to what the Net's offense will look like.

https://twitter.com/WamiWaynwiedWo/s...858978829?s=20

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Harden is fat
    Now he is a number one public enemy in Houston, because he threw his teammates under the bus, before he was traded! What a moron and a looser!
    Lebron is the one!

I think the Lakers last year after losing the first road game to he Clips won 14 in a row. But ya, it would be the best start. I think this double game stuff is helping the road teams acclimate.
    Right

BS! Lakers next season, specially if they win it again, they will be stronger than ever. Tarantula has only played 10 games max, wait until he plays a year to see if his foot will hold. Kylie already going nuts and Harden coming to shoot 40 times!
    Ya someone is going to have to really sacrifice their game and it's not going to be KD or Harden. I see Kyrie asking for a trade next year unless he winds up being committed to Brooklyn Behavioral Health.

Harden is fat
    BS. He is well rounded.

All 3 need the ball to be most effective. Bad trade. They should have just traded Kyrie for Harden. The team would actually have been better. At least a motivated Harden shows up every game.
    If kyrie ever comes back lol

If kyrie ever comes back lol
    seriously. Might be a permanent fixture at Brooklyn Behavioral Health.

Go Lakers!

You lost me when you said Harden is a solid defender. Then you lost me when you said that you do not think he is a looser, when later you are closing saying that he never had much around him? Harden is a looser and a king of flopping no doubt. Kylie ball hugger! Harden the king of hugging the ball. One big problem is only Tarantula can play defense, good luck defending Davis or Lebron. Two of their main core are away from another injury.
    Harden has actually been a solid defender last couple years and the metrics show it iirc
    He isn't an impact defender

Harden can be called a flopper. So are a lot of stars in every league. That doesn't bother me.

JH13 has broken the league with his way to draw fouls. It's kinda unstoppable I wouldn't be surprised if they make a rule to combat it one day

Harden had Dwight (meh, not an impact player but a role player )
    Westbrook (lol)
    Cp3 (ok he was good , that was a weird one)

They had the kd warriors in the same conference. That isn't beatable. Imagine prime Shaq leaving the magic and joining the bulls after losing to them. KD is the biggest ***** in sports history.

Last edited by blams; 01-13-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Ya someone is going to have to really sacrifice their game and it's not going to be KD or Harden. I see Kyrie asking for a trade next year unless he winds up being committed to Brooklyn Behavioral Health.
    Kyrie might be traded if he continues his political stand or what ever he is doing now. Lakes needed to have a team to defeat in order to shut once and for all the BS. Now the motivation grows for our team to be ready!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Harden has actually been a solid defender last couple years and the metrics show it iirc
    He isn't an impact defender

Harden can be called a flopper. So are a lot of stars in every league. That doesn't bother me.

JH13 has broken the league with his way to draw fouls. It's kinda unstoppable I wouldn't be surprised if they make a rule to combat it one day

Harden had Dwight (meh, not an impact player but a role player )
    Westbrook (lol)
    Cp3 (ok he was good , that was a weird one)

They had the kd warriors in the same conference. That isn't beatable. Imagine prime Shaq leaving the magic and joining the bulls after losing to them. KD is the biggest ***** in sports history.

Hrden a solid defender? Harden is a douche and he just joined the duo fo selfish a sholes.
    Lebron is the one!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast