Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would have preferred Surtain (or Horn) over Parsons. Parsons is still a great pick though considering he was the best defensive player in the draft. Getting Joseph in the 2nd makes up for losing out on Surtain and Horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So I guess Denver really screwed us. How good do you think Joseph will be?

Washington has one of the top defenses, though. So, whoever's their QB might not have to make up the difference as some of the other NFC East teams where their D is not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    So I guess Denver really screwed us. How good do you think Joseph will be?
    No I wonít say they screwed us. Getting Surtain would have been nice however almost all will tell you that Parsons was the better player.

True, the Eagles do have more questions however the WFT and Giants still have the bigger question in my opinion (QB). I like Hurts more than I like Daniel Jones or Fitzpatrick.

Yeah I like Hurts more than those two as well.

I think Dallas was targeting Parsons from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I think Dallas was targeting Parsons from the start.
    Thatís what the team said. In fact the Eagles stated that DeVonte Smith was always their target too. The rumor was that both Dallas and Philly were leaking false rumors that they wanted Surtain or Horn over anyone else in the draft. The hope was that both players would be taken in the top 10 so that Parsons and Smith would fall to them.

Thatís what the team said. In fact the Eagles stated that DeVonte Smith was always their target too. The rumor was that both Dallas and Philly were leaking false rumors that they wanted Surtain or Horn over anyone else in the draft. The hope was that both players would be taken in the top 10 so that Parsons and Smith would fall to them.

LOL. Well, who knows if that's true. Of course, they'll say that. I'm sure Surtain was also very tempting. Corner is a definite need for them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456