Thu Jan 14 7:00 PM vs Islanders
    Sat Jan 16 7:00 PM vs Islanders
    Tue Jan 19 7:00 PM vs Devils
    Fri Jan 22 7:00 PM @ Penguins
    Sun Jan 24 7:00 PM @ Penguins
    Tue Jan 26 7:00 PM @ Sabres
    Thu Jan 28 7:00 PM @ Sabres
    Sat Jan 30 7:00 PM vs Penguins

I'm looking forward to this year. Looking at the sked theres lots of back to backs. Could stir up a lot of feisty play?

K'Andre Miller LHD paired with Jacob Trouba RHD is a perfect match for second line defense. So excited. This team is STACKED. It's unbelievable.

Guys, I had the WORST nightmare. The Rangers got Shellacked on Opening Night in their building by the F#C%ing Isles....

While I didn't expect the Rangers to win, THAT was quite unexpected.

maybe during normal circumstances we could shrug this off,but in a 56 game schedule with the competition in our division we could really be putting ourselves behind the 8 ball if we don't wake up real quick! and including the bubble that's 4 very uninspired boring,unwatchable hockey games in a row. I'm sure our coach knows better than me but if I were him,there wouldn't even be pucks on the ice at today's practice,sprint's boy sprints

I'd be very disappointed if we didn't see a much better effort tonight

Something is not quite right with a team, THIS talented. I'm beginning to wonder if Quinn is the guy.

BTW Tony deAngelo getting punished is ridiculous playing alongside Jack Johnson was done 3 seasons ago.

Also punishing Kakko after just ONE game? Huh.

Barry Trotz is just an amazing coach...Quinn was outcoached.

Last night, the REAL New York Rangers that we were promised showed up.

1. Captain Happy Strikes again and again: 2 Goals and 1 assist for Pavel Buchnevich who absolutely looks like a guy poised to have a breakout season. His patience and willingness to work with Coach Quinn has paid off.

2. Message received, Kakko cracks one: After Quinn demoted Kappo Kakko to the 3rd line, he answered with the first goal of the season. Guess that'll get him going.

3. Ryan Lindgren gets a matching shiner: It's always a good sign when Two-Face has a plum shiner. Means he's frustrating the opposition. I actually like him paired with Trouba.

4. Georgiev continues to be effective against the Isles: The numbers don't lie.

5. Panarin being Panarin: He's automatic.

Nice effort last night,quite enjoyable to watch!

Don’t want to start whining but I just can’t help it. Howden had the 6th most ice time amongst forwards in game 1 and 7th most in game 2. Why does he get more ice time than Chytil, Kakko, Lafraniere, Gauthier ?, ok I can understand Gauthier but Chytil, Kakko, Lafraniere—really!

Miller has looked good, the only explanation for ADA getting benched is that he took a bad penalty then made it worse by yapping at the ref and getting an unsportsmanlike penalty. He’s been told and benched for doing the same before, I think Quinn is losing patience with him and will continue to do the same till he either gets the message or he gets traded—-which looks like what’s gonna end up happening—-Look he’s on his 3rd team already and everywhere he’s been he wears out his welcome. With Miller looking good early and Mathew Robertson playing well enough to make the taxi squad—( a 19 year old, you don’t put a 19 year old on the taxi squad unless you are looking to get him ice time sooner rather than later) I think he (ADA) may be on his way out.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 01-17-2021 at 05:33 PM.

Yeah. I don't understand why Howden gets so much ice time and why Jack Johnson wasn't benched after just some horrific sequences.

I just don't like Quinn's game adjustments. It reeks of panic.

couple of observations 1. Jack Hughes? Huge difference from last year,and good for him from what I understand he worked very hard this off season 2. Man oh man That contract we gave Kreider was a huge mistake,,he shows up sometimes,and I'm not saying he's a bad hockey player,but when a club shows you that kind of faith with a 7 year 7 Million dollar deal,I gotta see a much better effort than "sometimes"

Now that the AHL season is going to official begin Mathew Robertson & Barron have been taken off of the taxi squad and sent down. So I would assume they have to be replaced, more than likely by 2 of Blackwell, Greco and/or Brodzinski.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 01-21-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Piss poor loss against the Pens.

I guess, this is how it's going to be with these super young Rangers. Moments of absolute disgust. Moments of absolute joy.

Rangers characteristically giving up the first goal.

Rangers unloading 3 goals. Kakko gets his 2nd, might want to hang on to that guy.

Pens rallying from 2 goals down to tie.

Then the Rangers had Tony DeAngelo on a decisive shoot out?!?!

The 3rd line defense is a mess. It has accounted for allowing 7 goals. Rangers just need to put in some size, youth and hitting. Can't have too many guys who can play the blue line. Tony deAngelo might be a luxury at this point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast