Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    If they had offered more to keep Grant, none of these loses would had happen but you thought he is just a replaceable role player that Denver don't need.

If Lakers had signed him over all those wannabes during the off season, game over as he would've been part of the 3rd headed monster with Lebron and AD.
    The nuggets supposedly matches the Pistons offer and the Lakers couldn't even come close to matching what the pistons offered. Grant just wanted to be a #1.

Man Clarkson has been so good for us this year. 17/5/2 in 25 minutes on a 61.2 ts%. Millsap, Barton, and Harris were a combined 5-23. Offensive rebounds kept the game close for the Nuggets. Ill take a win over the nuggets however we can get it. i am a little worried about the Nuggets. their schedule has been pretty soft and Jokic is absolutely killing it out there and they are still under .500.

If they had offered more to keep Grant, none of these loses would had happen but you thought he is just a replaceable role player that Denver don't need.

If Lakers had signed him over all those wannabes during the off season, game over as he would've been part of the 3rd headed monster with Lebron and AD.
    We matched the offer for the last time. +20 mil to be a 6th man would turn into the worst contract in basketball.

He is putting up great stats in Detroit, and good on him taking a gamble on him. For the price and their role on the team, Jamychal Green is as ever bit as productive as Grant was last year.

We have basically 5 new players introduced to our lineup. 5-3 in our last 8. Do we look great? I agree no, but MPJ hasnít played in forever cause of a contact tracing rule. Murray is banged up.

We arenít even 1/5th of the way through the season and you are taking shots at a team you never watch lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Rim and floaters right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never watched him much but checked him out before the draft. He looked like a guy that could make bad shots. I mean that in a good way. If itís true he probably a guy that will need a jump shot to be effective/efficient though

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Happy Martin Luther King Day to all my fellow blacks on this board...from one black man to another

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Never watched him much but checked him out before the draft. He looked like a guy that could make bad shots. I mean that in a good way. If itís true he probably a guy that will need a jump shot to be effective/efficient though

He has a bit of an outside shot, so I don't want to paint it like he can't shoot. But he's not a shooter. I'd say it's a bit in that John Wall/Derrick Rose area where he can shoot just enough to keep a defender honest but you won't confuse him as a big time shooter.

The Knicks are turning into my favourite team as long as they keep getting booked as underdogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The Knicks are turning into my favourite team as long as they keep getting booked as underdogs.
    MLK matinee baby

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    MLK matinee baby

I've been riding the moneyline every time they're an underdog. I wussed out and took the points yesterday vs Boston. Ended up missing out on an extra $20. Back to money line today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I've been riding the moneyline every time they're an underdog. I wussed out and took the points yesterday vs Boston. Ended up missing out on an extra $20. Back to money line today.
    Only reason Celtics lost cause Tatum is out otherwise you would have lost whether you take the points or not. Same reason Magic can't compete without their best player Fultz.

They are now rudderless teams.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    The nuggets supposedly matches the Pistons offer and the Lakers couldn't even come close to matching what the pistons offered. Grant just wanted to be a #1.

Man Clarkson has been so good for us this year. 17/5/2 in 25 minutes on a 61.2 ts%. Millsap, Barton, and Harris were a combined 5-23. Offensive rebounds kept the game close for the Nuggets. Ill take a win over the nuggets however we can get it. i am a little worried about the Nuggets. their schedule has been pretty soft and Jokic is absolutely killing it out there and they are still under .500.
    I understand why the Lakers couldn't without him taking much less but the Nuggets could have easily by giving him much more and to start him at the 3 or 4 as their best defender on the team. Jokic can't defend nor can't score in the paint against bigs with muscles. Lakers put Dwight on him and shut him down but now we got him which the Lakers will regret come playoff time which is good.

Still should have gave him more as one of the best 2 way player in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    We matched the offer for the last time. +20 mil to be a 6th man would turn into the worst contract in basketball.

He is putting up great stats in Detroit, and good on him taking a gamble on him. For the price and their role on the team, Jamychal Green is as ever bit as productive as Grant was last year.

We have basically 5 new players introduced to our lineup. 5-3 in our last 8. Do we look great? I agree no, but MPJ hasnít played in forever cause of a contact tracing rule. Murray is banged up.

We arenít even 1/5th of the way through the season and you are taking shots at a team you never watch lol
    Why should the best defender on the team last season be their 6th man when he should start and get Jokic minutes? Is what I would do to make him happy and offer him more $$$.

And those are not just empty stats, he does everything for the Pistons especially on defense which doesn't show up on base stats. Grant and Blake Griffin should swap contracts so they would be paid what they are really worth but that's just my opinion that i'm sure many here will disagree but being able to get Grant for 20m per was a steal [emoji1751]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-18-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Only reason Celtics lost cause Tatum is out otherwise you would have lost whether you take the points or not. Same reason Magic can't compete without their best player Fultz.

They are now rudderless teams.
    Thatís nice. Iím aware of lineups prior to making my bets but thanks for looking out.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post

I agree that things will get better once MPJ returns and Murray gets healthier. Still, I am concerned about Gary Harris and the bench. Not so much Morris or Green, who have been great, but everyone else.

Why should the best defender on the team last season be their 6th man when he should start and get Jokic minutes? Is what I would do to make him happy and offer him more $$$.

And those are not just empty stats, he does everything for the Pistons especially on defense which doesn't show up on base stats. Grant and Blake Griffin should swap contracts so they would be paid what they are really worth but that's just my opinion that i'm sure many here will disagree but being able to get Grant for 20m per was a steal [emoji1751]
    If you really think that Grant deserved to be taking Jokicís minutes you are delusional. Yes heís been puttin up stats on a HORRIBLE team but he is nowhere close to Jokic level as a player. If he was that team wouldnít be the worst in the East.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    If you really think that Grant deserved to be taking Jokicís minutes you are delusional. Yes heís been puttin up stats on a HORRIBLE team but he is nowhere close to Jokic level as a player. If he was that team wouldnít be the worst in the East.
    Getting Jokic's type minutes which is 35+ min as a starter, not taking his minutes instead lol since they don't even play the same position. You guys want him to come off the bench like he did before the bubble or as a 6th man which is why he left cause he wants big minutes and deservedly so replacing either Harris at the 2 or Green at the 3 as he is quite versatile. He was Nuggets elite defender in the playoff bubble against Kewhi and Lebron whom I saw both series almost every game. They have no one on their roster who can defend like he can against the opposing team best player. I saw this a mile away and made it known before this season Denver will regret losing him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbc...nt/amp/?espv=1

Every one here thought he is now an overpaid replaceable role player if Denver had to pay him 20 mil and considering your reply, you were obviously one of them. I would offer him the max if i had to just to retain him.

https://youtu.be/ECoUR-Spi60

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011