Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    And will someone please tell me that all of the reports are fake. Please tell me the Raiders did not photoshop a picture of Ken Whisenhunt instead of using Bradley's real photo when we made the announcement. Please tell me we didn't do that.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 01-12-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And someone will please tell me that all of the reports are fake. Please tell me the Raiders did not photoshop a picture of Ken Whisenhunt instead of using Bradley's real photo when we made the announcement. Please tell me we didn't do that.
    Yes some media person who controls the twitter account got the picture wrong.

And someone will please tell me that all of the reports are fake. Please tell me the Raiders did not photoshop a picture of Ken Whisenhunt instead of using Bradley's real photo when we made the announcement. Please tell me we didn't do that.
    It happened.

Keystone Cops, even when doing the right things.

Dug up a little further into what type of scheme Bradley primary runs. He runs a cover 3 which relies heavily on an effective 4 man rush. Something we don't have. For his defense to effectively work he will need a dominant DL. We don't have a Joey Bosa or even a Melvin Ingram on this team. Will be interesting to see how the Raiders upgrade their DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Trayvon Mullen seems to like the hiring as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Bradley's defense benefits our corners the most. They seemed to have excelled in zone last season which is something we will see a lot in a cover 3. We just need to find a good free safety
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Dug up a little further into what type of scheme Bradley primary runs. He runs a cover 3 which relies heavily on an effective 4 man rush. Something we don't have. For his defense to effectively work he will need a dominant DL. We don't have a Joey Bosa or even a Melvin Ingram on this team. Will be interesting to see how the Raiders upgrade their DL
    Same issue with PG was his system needs a dominant DL. Well anyone with a dominant DL will be good.

Ugh, arenít there any schemes that donít need a good defensive line?

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Ugh, arenít there any schemes that donít need a good defensive line?
    Probably what BB runs. Focuses on top tier DB play

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I read that Ron Milus is a highly respected DB coach. Hopefully he can get this young group of DB's to play up to their potential.

Vincent Bonsignore
    @VinnyBonsignore
    From another @NFL source: "Richard Smith is a HUGE get."

So that means we're going to draft a long snapper in the 1st round, right?
    What long snapper? He's the best linebacker in the draft. The only reason why he might fall to the 2nd round is because he did not face high level competition. Then again Khalil Mack didn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The Chargers only had 5 or 6 more sacks than the Raiders in 2020. Crosby and Bosa have had similar sack production in their first two years in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Yes some media person who controls the twitter account got the picture wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    The Chargers only had 5 or 6 more sacks than the Raiders in 2020. Crosby and Bosa have had similar sack production in their first two years in the league.
    What are you saying?

And no they didn't.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast