Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

McIntyre has COVID set to miss 2 weeks

Well this sucks I wonder where the WWE goes from here?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wwe...e-for-covid-19

Vince to Gronk

No one?

Vince to Gronk

My first thought was this sucks, Drew has been on fire for the last year+ and heís one of my faves right now. Then I thought, well, itís hopefully just 2 weeks and doesnít have to have a significant impact or storyline. I didnít watch last night so not sure if they addressed it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it all depends, is he symptomatic or asymptomatic?

if he is asymptomatic there is a good shot he is back after 2 weeks, if he is symptomatic than that could be a problem depending on severity.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    it all depends, is he symptomatic or asymptomatic?

if he is asymptomatic there is a good shot he is back after 2 weeks, if he is symptomatic than that could be a problem depending on severity.
    He is asymptomatic. Not trying to start a holy war on Covid, but I am one of those people who doesn't believe one bit about asymptomatic. You will never convince me that you have some deadly virus, but you have no symptoms. If no one had told you before Raw Monday night that Drew McIntyre had Covid, would you have even known he had it if he didn't bring it up in his interview?
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    He is asymptomatic. Not trying to start a holy war on Covid, but I am one of those people who doesn't believe one bit about asymptomatic. You will never convince me that you have some deadly virus, but you have no symptoms. If no one had told you before Raw Monday night that Drew McIntyre had Covid, would you have even known he had it if he didn't bring it up in his interview?
    you could have lots of viruses and not know about it, thats what makes them so easy to transmit. you could have the flu and not know it but, you passed it on to other people.

https://uamshealth.com/medical-myths...ppearing-sick/

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    you could have lots of viruses and not know about it, thats what makes them so easy to transmit. you could have the flu and not know it but, you passed it on to other people.

https://uamshealth.com/medical-myths...ppearing-sick/
    if you have it and dont show symptoms but sweat/cough/breath on a guy during a match interview what happens? i am asking because i am curious... you arent showing symptoms but you have the virus

he had to have something if they checked it no? how do they do tests daily? i feel like a ton of others should now be restricted but they wont because wwe lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if you have it and dont show symptoms but sweat/cough/breath on a guy during a match interview what happens? i am asking because i am curious... you arent showing symptoms but you have the virus

he had to have something if they checked it no? how do they do tests daily? i feel like a ton of others should now be restricted but they wont because wwe lol
    I think they have said it can't pass through sweat or just breathing. now yes if he coughed or spit or drooled or snotted then it would be transmissible. Its just like the guys in the NFL that go out and play a game and test positive, so far there has been no proof that it can be spread during such times. Or like with the Packers currently Veldheer came in practice then tested positive and so far no one else has had any issues.

if they are doing what the NFL has been doing it is daily tests and contact tracing. its also possible he could have had a close contact and then they tested him.

EDIT: wrong place