Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 408
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    They are also interviewing Josh McDaniels... Please Lurie, please hire that man as your HC

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,341
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Eagles requested permission to interview EB
    If heís hired, Iím out.

    **** woman beaters.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If heís hired, Iím out.

    **** woman beaters.
    You and QBEagles can consult with each other to pick your new teams

    But I'd rather y'all hire McDaniels

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,341
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You and QBEagles can consult with each other to pick your new teams

    But I'd rather y'all hire McDaniels
    All jokes aside, that would do it for me.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    All jokes aside, that would do it for me.
    BDawk also played on the Broncos so it would be an easier conversion for you lol

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,341
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    BDawk also played on the Broncos so it would be an easier conversion for you lol
    Yup

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yup
    Especially after EB is hired and wants to roll with Hurts and Paton trades for Wentz

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,304
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this literally always happens... guys dont come out and speak bad they go through the media but because its wentz you are saying put their name on it... not how it works... i wish it did but it never will. With all the smoke there is def a fire my dude.
    Exactly. Guys aren't just going to go out and bash a teammate to the media. One, it wouldn't be good for the team as it would cause issues. Two, it doesn't look good on the guy bashing someone else either. It makes that guy also seem like a ****** teammate and would reflect badly on him for the rest of his career. Guys will show support for people they don't like because that is what a professional does and what is best for the team. That is why when there are these anonymous reports then you know things are bad because it has gotten so bad that teammates feel the need to speak out. An o-lineman requesting a "franchise QB" at the time to be benched is a terrible look. I also have a feeling it was Peters.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,341
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Exactly. Guys aren't just going to go out and bash a teammate to the media. One, it wouldn't be good for the team as it would cause issues. Two, it doesn't look good on the guy bashing someone else either. It makes that guy also seem like a ****** teammate and would reflect badly on him for the rest of his career. Guys will show support for people they don't like because that is what a professional does and what is best for the team. That is why when there are these anonymous reports then you know things are bad because it has gotten so bad that teammates feel the need to speak out. An o-lineman requesting a "franchise QB" at the time to be benched is a terrible look. I also have a feeling it was Peters.
    Peters trying to save his own butt.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,242
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    BDawk also played on the Broncos so it would be an easier conversion for you lol
    The Chiefs hate would be out of control.

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,434
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    man come on... you cant be serious... that is a ton of **** and its every year now
    Iím old enough to remember two years ago when reports like this on Ben were credible and teammates/coaches were defending him because they had to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The Chiefs hate would be out of control.
    BDawk and I already hate the Chiefs so I don't think it would change that much

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iím old enough to remember two years ago when reports like this on Ben were credible and teammates/coaches were defending him because they had to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm old enough to remember when Ben was accused of rape

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,434
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The Chiefs hate would be out of control.
    They pump crowd noise through the speakers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,434
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when Ben was accused of rape
    I mean...not what I was commenting on but ok.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •