Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    did you read the reports? alot of it is new... including how wentz got called out for certain plays like holding the ball to long he made excuses and blamed everyone else
    And took blame himself, see Brandon Grahamís quotes.

Also, eagles prefer a coach that prefers Wentz.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...er-jalen-hurts

Heís such a monster though...

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    And took blame himself, see Brandon Grahamís quotes.

Also, eagles prefer a coach that prefers Wentz.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...er-jalen-hurts

Heís such a monster though...
    when you have no cap space and no real ability to trade wentz with how awful he was while it will cost you a ton... what are they suppose to say?

when you have no cap space and no real ability to trade wentz with how awful he was while it will cost you a ton... what are they suppose to say?
    Monster.

An offensive lineman requesting Wentz to be benched is an awful look for Wentz. Crazy the situation got that bad before they made the decision to sit him down. We have so many reports of Wentz not being liked in the locker room, not being coachable, rarely offering accountability, and straight up sabotaging Doug's play calling. Couple that with him being straight awful last year and it is so strange to me that there are so many people who will defend the guy with their life even though they never met and have no clue what he is like.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    An offensive lineman requesting Wentz to be benched is an awful look for Wentz. Crazy the situation got that bad before they made the decision to sit him down. We have so many reports of Wentz not being liked in the locker room, not being coachable, rarely offering accountability, and straight up sabotaging Doug's play calling. Couple that with him being straight awful last year and it is so strange to me that there are so many people who will defend the guy with their life even though they never met and have no clue what he is like.
    Iím not defending him with my life.

Iím pointing out that actual players support him with their names, the FO in their search while ďanonymousĒ sources continue to poo-poo.

Put your name to it or stfu.

The lineman was probably Jason brown lol.

it is so strange to me that there are so many people who will **** on the guy with their life even though they never met and have no clue what he is like.

it is so strange to me that there are so many people who will **** on the guy with their life even though they never met and have no clue what he is like.
    When every report is that he is a ****** teammate and very immature, why would I just randomly believe the opposite and keep defending it with nothing to back it? Strange.

It is not me ******** on him. I'm going off the many reports over the years. The only thing I have to go off since I do not know him.

When every report is that he is a ****** teammate and very immature, why would I just randomly believe the opposite and keep defending it with nothing to back it? Strange.
    Nothing to back it other than actual guys, giving their names.

But hey, maybe you and Josina could chat.

It is not me ******** on him. I'm going off the many reports over the years. The only thing I have to go off since I do not know him.
    Why do you ignore the good reports?

Nothing to back it other than actual guys, giving their names.

But hey, maybe you and Josina could chat.
    this literally always happens... guys dont come out and speak bad they go through the media but because its wentz you are saying put their name on it... not how it works... i wish it did but it never will. With all the smoke there is def a fire my dude.

this literally always happens... guys dont come out and speak bad they go through the media but because its wentz you are saying put their name on it... not how it works... i wish it did but it never will. With all the smoke there is def a fire my dude.
    Oh Iím sure heís an ***, a type A guy.

Good, so are all the greats.

He can be a good guy, but also playing bad and too haughty to coach. Doesn't make him a monster; just maybe not a franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He can be a good guy, but also playing bad and too haughty to coach. Doesn't make him a monster; just maybe not a franchise QB.
    We shall see.

Eagles requested permission to interview EB

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast