Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    The simple answer is its an older version of Vbultien. My tweets work on my desktop on proboards forms, they don't work here and just for giggles I cleared cookies and cache for twitter and prosportsdaily(F12; console, storage) and the result is the same.

edit
    I used both tweet tweet-id close tweet and the url in my message above, only the url shows in the post

Here is how my earlier post looks on tapatalk

The weird thing is that the just stopped all of a sudden. So it wasn't like PSD did some update.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Tapatalk uses a VB plugin for the site, the plugin must ignore the limits of the older version
    Like I said....

Is the upgrade process really just running a simple PHP command? I went to YouTube to see the upgrade process and it's almost entirely automated. Please schedule some downtime for the site and get it up to version 5.X.X.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not trying to pile on you dude. I know you're doing your best. I wonder where TT is though. I saw his last activity was nearly a month ago. Hope he's alright.
    No I know. It's all good. Something as minor as this should've been a quick fix.

Last time I talked to him I know he was really busy and other things had to take precedent over PSD, unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123