Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,227
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Speaking of Blake....who do you think Detroit rather have on their current contract? Blake or Tobis Harrs?
    Ive been following Blake this year because hes on my fantasy team. I think he is a shell of his former self. He cant stay healthy either.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,227
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yes I would. I’d rather it be a 1st, but in the end I would do Thybulle and a 2nd attached to Lowry.

    It would give us the ability to get one more good defender, Ben as a point forward, a guy slightly better equipped to handle the offense in the half court as a secondary playmaker. I think he would be a good Maxey mentor too.

    I’m not sure about the resign part though. I think someone would offer more on a short term and if we want to use cap space in 2021 FA we would need to renounce his rights to make that happen. Plus he had a chance to sign here and passed on playing here. I think the whole “hometown” thing is romanticized due to what LeBron did.

    But:
    Lowry
    Curry
    Green
    Simmons
    Embiid

    ...that’s pretty solid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is pretty dam solid. Lowry/Simmons/Embiid defence would be great. The floor spacing would also be great. I think Simmons would become even better. Lowry has that ability to make younger players around him better.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,227
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Horford
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Wiggins
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Kevin Love
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Blake Griffin
    You can put all these guys on the same team and just called them the generic brand, band of misfits

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,653
    Harrison Barnes

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,227
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Harrison Barnes
    + Bagley

    Makes salaries match

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,653
    Draymond Green?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,653
    Hayward

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ive been following Blake this year because hes on my fantasy team. I think he is a shell of his former self. He cant stay healthy either.
    It's certainly disappointing what's happened to him, but man, I bet Detroit would undo that trade if they could. Seems so odd that there's a ton of tape of Harris with Doc as his coach yet it's Doc that's the only one that knows how to use him properly, and is the coach that has a majority of his minutes at the 4.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,227
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's certainly disappointing what's happened to him, but man, I bet Detroit would undo that trade if they could. Seems so odd that there's a ton of tape of Harris with Doc as his coach yet it's Doc that's the only one that knows how to use him properly, and is the coach that has a majority of his minutes at the 4.
    Its weird because he shows flashes of improvements in his game. His range is def better, and his play making ability is much improved from his prime days in LA. On paper you would think hed be a better overall player with his game being more well rounded. But he doesn't seem to make much impact on games, and as soon as you think hes healthy hes sits for some reason or another. I dont think he will ever be a valuable contributor to a contending team.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,227
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Hayward
    So basically you believe Lowrys trade value = any one who is over paid and isn't worth their contract. Save yourself the trouble and just say that lol

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,653
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    So basically you believe Lowrys trade value = any one who is over paid and isn't worth their contract. Save yourself the trouble and just say that lol
    LOL I'm just foolin around. I think his age and being an expiring on a large deal hurts his value a bit.

    But from a strictly talent perspective, I think he's still got it.

    I read an article salary wise that said Iggy, Kelly and Nunn for Lowry. But if I'm the Raps, I wouldn't do that bc the only pick the Heat can add is like a 2027 2nd rounder. Only way that move makes sense is if Raps are in full tank mode.

    I honestly have no clue what a trade for him salary matching/talent wise/draft compensation/cash compensation would even look like from any of the other 29 teams.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    LOL I'm just foolin around. I think his age and being an expiring on a large deal hurts his value a bit.

    But from a strictly talent perspective, I think he's still got it.

    I read an article salary wise that said Iggy, Kelly and Nunn for Lowry. But if I'm the Raps, I wouldn't do that bc the only pick the Heat can add is like a 2027 2nd rounder. Only way that move makes sense is if Raps are in full tank mode.

    I honestly have no clue what a trade for him salary matching/talent wise/draft compensation/cash compensation would even look like from any of the other 29 teams.
    I think it honestly comes down to what they want to do.

    Is Siakam a small ball 5? Is FVV a full time PG? Do you need a 5? A 2? Are you trying to stock the coffers with picks to retool on the fly?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,037
    Lowry and Terrance Davis to Celtics

    Kemba to the Raptors

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Lowry and Terrance Davis to Celtics

    Kemba to the Raptors
    No one is taking a broken player from the C's again.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,414
    Impossible for the Bucks unless you take Brook,Wilson,Augustin,PatC trade deadline or whenever new contract's can be traded? But being a 1 for 4. I doubt it can be done. You guys be waiving players. Also that package is a bit lame to say the least. Could toss in a second rounder or so. But yeah this offer is grim. Lowry is a expiring contract.

    He could walk anyway... Also with Ibaka and Gasol gone you may need a big like Lopez? Season still young but Raptors lost a few early already. Is it a concern? Brook fills a hole at center. Augustine was good with Magic. With Bucks missing shots he always makes. I know it's not pretty even if the Bucks tossed in two second round picks. Not so sure Bucks overpay and cough up DDV as well but who knows?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •