Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 303 of 318 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4761
    Bears head coach Matt Nagy told reporters Sunday that long-time Cincinnati Bengals starting quarterback Andy Dalton will be Chicago's No. 1 quarterback when organized team activities start next week, despite an impressive rookie minicamp from first-round draft pick and former Ohio State Buckeyes standout Justin Fields.

"Andy is the starter," Nagy said. "Andy's going to get the one reps."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...qb/5124133001/

From the only mouth that matters in this decision lol. It's not an opinion who QB1 is. There is no argument. There is no question. At the moment, from the Head Coaches mouth, QB1 is Dalton.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Stop throwing around people being stupid if you're going to refuse to use basic reading comprehension.
    Sorry, you didn't read my previous post. Context was there for you if you had basic reading comprehension ability. Did you miss the part where I said I was stupid for thinking Foles wouldn't suck?
    Last edited by ds637; 05-17-2021 at 04:53 PM.

This is really interesting. Add on top Urban saying they drafted Ettiene to be a combo RB/WR. This may be the new trend with top flight RBs like this.

I would never draft a running back round 1. But if you tell me Ettiene is a 1st/2nd down back then is a great slot or outside threat on 3rd. I get it. The value at that point on an elite RB is probably near a 1st round receiver if they can put up at both positions.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    This is really interesting. Add on top Urban saying they drafted Ettiene to be a combo RB/WR. This may be the new trend with top flight RBs like this.

I would never draft a running back round 1. But if you tell me Ettiene is a 1st/2nd down back then is a great slot or outside threat on 3rd. I get it. The value at that point on an elite RB is probably near a 1st round receiver if they can put up at both positions.
    Yeah I would definitely value someone like Alvin Kamara higher than the standard RB. Hopefully we can utilize Cohen heavily in the way you mentioned so his contract is more reasonable. Plus his YAC ability lends itself well to that role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Def think Cohen gonna be more slot WR this year to utilize the other talented RBs we have

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Def think Cohen gonna be more slot WR this year to utilize the other talented RBs we have
    Yeah weve got three guys that I think you can depend upon to handle early downs now. Id still use Cohen a handful of times out of the backfield, but Id like to see his WR go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    On a less bears related subject... Reports are the Packers would want a QB back for Aaron Rodgers. Meaning they have little faith that Love can take the helm now..... Or maybe ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    On a less bears related subject... Reports are the Packers would want a QB back for Aaron Rodgers. Meaning they have little faith that Love can take the helm now..... Or maybe ever.
    Raiders would make a lot of sense. There was a lot of talk about them flipping Carr for Wilson before. Can't really think of any other team that fits that kind of bill. Maybe the Dolphins if they like Tua. I doubt Bridgewater is the caliber of QB they're looking for.

Carr would be a step down from Rodgers obviously, but still a good bridge QB they can win with for the time being.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-17-2021 at 08:38 PM.

2021 Bears Off Season thread

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Raiders would make a lot of sense. There was a lot of talk about them flipping Carr for Wilson before. Can't really think of any other team that fits that kind of bill. Maybe the Dolphins if they like Tua. I doubt Bridgewater is the caliber of QB they're looking for.

Carr would be a step down from Rodgers obviously, but still a good bridge QB they can win with for the time being.
    Wow if true. Packers are a weird organization. I could see them taking an older guy back to hold the job for a another 1-2 years just because of it with picks while waiting for Love.

If I'm the Browns, I'm throwing Baker and picks at him. That offense with Rodgers could be one of the best all-time.
    I'm not sure what people think of Kyler Murray, he might be too good to swap. But they're ready to go and Rodgers might bring them a superbowl.

Likely the Packers don't do anything though and do something to bring him back.

Would love to see how good Rodgers is in an offense with multiple weapons though. My opinion of Rodgers is really high, like top 5 all-time high. Think he'd be ridiculous somewhere else and I want to see it before he's washed.
    Last edited by ds637; 05-17-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Wow if true. Packers are a weird organization. I could see them taking an older guy back to hold the job for a another 1-2 years just because of it with picks while waiting for Love.

If I'm the Browns, I'm throwing Baker and picks at him. That offense with Rodgers could be one of the best all-time.
    I'm not sure what people think of Kyler Murray, he might be too good to swap. But they're ready to go and Rodgers might bring them a superbowl.

Likely the Packers don't do anything though and do something to bring him back.

Would love to see how good Rodgers is in an offense with multiple weapons though.
    I thought about Baker or Kyler too. They're fringe possibilities, but I tend to think both teams are satisfied with them.

Also agree, I think that's what'll happen too. I think even if there was a trade that made sense, their cap situation sorta has them stuck together, and the Packers sorta just have all the leverage. I think Rodgers would be happy to be traded, but I think he'd also be happy to get a new contract, which the Packers will eventually give him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Last edited by GeorgiaBear; 05-17-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Gotta hand it to ya man. You got a hype vid for everyone, even the camp bodies