Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 294 of 336 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5027
    NFL wagering that Fields is starting Week 1 by making that game the SNF game opening week. No way you schedule not only the first SNF game, but the opening of fans into that brand new stadium, with Andy ****in Dalton playing opposite the Rams. Just my gut feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    NFL wagering that Fields is starting Week 1 by making that game the SNF game opening week. No way you schedule not only the first SNF game, but the opening of fans into that brand new stadium, with Andy ****in Dalton playing opposite the Rams. Just my gut feeling.

I disagree. Bears have to do what's best for them not the GD NFL. If Fields is the W1 starter fine, but I have no qualms if the Bears want to push back Fields debut back a week.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I disagree. Bears have to do what's best for them not the GD NFL. If Fields is the W1 starter fine, but I have no qualms if the Bears want to push back Fields debut back a week.
    I think he's right

The NFL is hoping it happens. But the Bears just need to make the right decision for Fields. Personally, I think he'll be ready but we'll see!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think he's right

The NFL is hoping it happens. But the Bears just need to make the right decision for Fields. Personally, I think he'll be ready but we'll see!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Of course they're hoping that happens but I don't think they're banking on it. The Bears/Rams have played each other a lot recently and both have (likely) pretty solid defenses and both have new QBs no matter what. Stafford for the Rams and Dalton/Fields for the Bears. Even if Fields doesn't start week 1, they could still play up the new QB angle, talk up Fields, and hype up Mack/Donald and the two defenses. If Fields starts, even better for the NFL. It's really win/win for them. Everyone will be starved for football regardless and when you're hungry, a burger ain't much different than a steak.

Iím not saying the Bears are gonna do it. Iím saying the NFL is making a bet that he will get the starting spot.

Iím not saying the Bears are gonna do it. Iím saying the NFL is making a bet that he will get the starting spot.
    I just don't know if I want Fields first start be against THAT DEFENSE, especially with an OL still relatively new.
    Screw sabermetics.

They are going to lose that bet.

I don't care if Fields beats out Dalton in camp. My main concern is settling that O-line, especially with Tev getting reacquainted with the LT position.

If that line looks steady after 2-3 weeks and Fields is miles better and knows the playbook; put him in then.

I just don't know if I want Fields first start be against THAT DEFENSE, especially with an OL still relatively new.
    Yeah I mean I agree. But Iíve also said it wouldnít surprise me if Fields picks up the playbook fast and just looks way better than Andy. It doesnít help Andy that itís his first year in the system too. They might just hold him out strictly due to the OL though.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    They are going to lose that bet.

I don't care if Fields beats out Dalton in camp. My main concern is settling that O-line, especially with Tev getting reacquainted with the LT position.

If that line looks steady after 2-3 weeks and Fields is miles better and knows the playbook; put him in then.
    The Bears wonít let the NFL dictate the Fields timeline. Hopefully LOL.