Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 204 of 318 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4761
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Seattle said they're "not trading him at this time "

After June 1 the cap hit is only 13 mil.
    Hard to see an Oline wanting to play for a qb after being publicly ripped. On top of that, the bears aren't going to publicly say they're still in on Wilson/Watson in the case they have to roll with the red rocket.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Lol wut? I'm pretty sure the oline is still going to play. It may just be time to realize the move you all thought may happen will not happen. The Chicago Bears organization will remain the worst NFL QB Franchise of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Seattle said they're "not trading him at this time "

After June 1 the cap hit is only 13 mil.
    Hard to see an Oline wanting to play for a qb after being publicly ripped. On top of that, the bears aren't going to publicly say they're still in on Wilson/Watson in the case they have to roll with the red rocket.

I think the tweet's construction made it pretty clear that Dalton was the plan B once things with Seattle were officially dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Welp. NFL Hell, he were come.
    Lol we're the mayors of NFL hell.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Thats a ton of money for a backip QB....honestly kinda lost hope honestly.

Feel like that 10 mil could have gone to a good RT as opposed to a QB arguably not better than Foles.

If this was a 2-5 mil deal i would be fine. This is just depressing especially considering the lack of cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Yep. Will be even funnier if they trade up for Trey Lance and after he fails they will make him a TE or WR.

Don't forget that is 10 mil in an incredibly cap strapped season. Dalton is probably the day 1 starter lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Lol wut? I'm pretty sure the oline is still going to play. It may just be time to realize the move you all thought may happen will not happen. The Chicago Bears organization will remain the worst NFL QB Franchise of all time.
    Never really thought it was gonna happen(it's just fun to dream), and honestly do you really think the bears are gonna say Dalton isn't the plan? They're gonna make it seem he's the plan in case they have to roll into the season with him as the starter.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Cleveland Browns says hello. I know they have Baker Mayfield but before him..........woof.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    So you are saying there are organizations higher on the NFL Hellscape? Hmm.....
    Screw sabermetics.

Don't forget that is 10 mil in an incredibly cap strapped season. Dalton is probably the day 1 starter lmao.
    Yea its not like its 10 mil when you have 70-80 mil. its 10 mil when you have literally no cap space to spend otherwise. I mean we still have the 18 mil + of Robinson to factor in too.

I honestly would not be surprised to see Robinson leave at this point. Dont know why he would want to continue to play for the Bears When the options 1A Currently is Foles. Option 1B is Dalton.

And I get what people want to say about you can still get Wilson.... But 10 mil makes it even harder to absorb his deal. 10 mil would have been better spent on a RT to make Wilson Safer than a backup.

I dont see a major dent in Foles vs Dalton. Again Foles with a Better Line than Dalton with what we have currently. 10 mil is a solid starter level money at either Guard.... C... or Tackle. You wont land an elite level one for that but right now we dont have a RT at all.

Again if this was 2-5 mil whatever. Because you can trade Foles and offset that cost. But 10 mil + for Dalton.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Hopefully they pull it off. I won't hate the Dalton signing as much.

Anyone else feel like this is leading to a First round QB pick a la the MItch/Glennon deception. I didnt mind it then because our team was not very good and we had cap money to waste while developing. This is 100% diferent though.

This just does not push the needle for me. Again if this was to replace Foles as a Backup Fine. But we dont have 10 mil to spend on a backup with so many holes still to fill.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Anyone else feel like this is leading to a First round QB pick a la the MItch/Glennon deception. I didnt mind it then because our team was not very good and we had cap money to waste while developing. This is 100% diferent though.

This just does not push the needle for me. Again if this was to replace Foles as a Backup Fine. But we dont have 10 mil to spend on a backup with so many holes still to fill.
    Selling out for a young qb during a lame duck hc/gm season would be disconcerting to say the least

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    This prolly means 1 of 2 things. Dalton is gonna be a backup or we are drafting a QB. My guess, we end up with Mac Jones.
    I think we'd need to jump in to the top 5-10 to get Jones. I see 4 QB's going in the top 10.