Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 282 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4229
    Mac Jones train is chugging along at warp speed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Mac Jones train is chugging along at warp speed right now.
    Worst thing for his career would be getting overdrafted high by a bad team, and be asked to do too much. He's a solid player but he'll need really good talent around him to be successful.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Worst thing for his career would be getting overdrafted high by a bad team, and be asked to do too much. He's a solid player but he'll need really good talent around him to be successful.
    I can see the Jones hype. I just don't get Kellen Mond.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    So you're plan is to trade for a RT who is arguably not much better than Massie, but costs twice as much and is going to need an extension.

Swap a top 10 receiver and pick swap down 7 spots in the first round for a LT who isn't much of an upgrade besides age. Also will likely command around 20 million on an extension.

So now we have 35 million likely committed to tackle spots. Pre Brown extension.

Then we hope the Texans or Seahawks will sell their QBs for pennies on the dollar.

This isn't Madden. Trent Brown being huge doesn't mean he's great. He's had issues being in shape, I wouldn't commit a deal for him knowing that. A guy who already has body commitment issues at his size is a horrible investment.

Leno/5th for Brown is a trade loss for me. Leno is more valuable both in terms of play and contract.

The Massie spot is what I want to upgrade on the line. But this is a way to expensive way to maybe get a little better for a year before Brown's extension kicks in and he really doesn't give a **** about staying in shape enough to play.
    Your argument that he is not much better than Massie is completely debatable. There is a reason brown got the contract he did. You can sit here and say he isnt much better than Massie but by what measure is that. I have already explained why i dont take PFF as a be all end all. You can sit there and tell ne that not loosing is winning but does anyone recall the Bears raiders game in London where their OL physically dominated us up front? We dont have that the way we sit now. We dont have a single guy who cab win at the point of attack consistently. Orlando and Trent Brown are a completely diferent type of beast and you can sit there and argue if its better or not but at the end of the day I am so tired of seeing our OTs get pushed back into the QB. Our RB not have room to operate because nobody gets any push.

And just to end my point do u think in any scenario Leno or Massie could Block Khalil Mack and put him on his ***. cause Brown has multiple highlights showing that type of movement ability.

https://youtu.be/v1zFMZvasTg

And just to be clear. I view Orlando Brown as a Frachise Caliber LT. I view Trent brown when Healthy as one of the best RTs in the game.

I don't think anyone who has watched Leno or Massie can say they are ideal. So comparing the two and thinking its a toss is odd to me.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 03-04-2021 at 03:57 AM.

2021 Bears Off Season thread

Need more news

Since Brown been such a hot topic of discussion here lately:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...52409081389056

The agents for #Ravens OT Orlando Brown have begun exploring trade possibilities, per
    @JFowlerESPN
    . Brown desires to play only left tackle, and the #Ravens will be getting Ronnie Stanley back next season.
    Might explain why Pace was non-committal on ARob. No way Pace lets him walk

what's the Tag deadline again?

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...27810046218244

The #Saints are officially releasing veteran TE Jared Cook after two seasons with the team. Had 80 receptions for 1,209 yards and 16 TDs in his two years with New Orleans. They also released TE Josh Hill, a move that will save $2.5M in cap.
    I figured he'd be a cap casualty and would be all over it if it weren't for all this news on Graham selling Russ on the Bears

Someone's going to get a damn fine TE on the cheap. CLE? JAX?

There's a lot of chatter on Twitter about massive cuts coming over the next few weeks. Seems like teams have to jettison salary and they might just end up getting rid of a bunch of players and resetting their market. Even though JJ Watt's deal might argue otherwise.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Fuller is also only due like 2 mil next year. Could restructure and move some money back. He may even have 2 years left of quite literally minimal salary.

Wilson to the bears gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Need more news
    Ask and you shall receive:

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/statu...09655237361665

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Wilson to the bears gonna happen
    Pace better email them a copy of our roster and say " take up to 2 pieces and we'll add the 1st rounders later."

Seriously, If Pace pulls this off I will delete my Bears Meme folder immediately.

I trust him to fill every position on a roster except QB; prove me wrong here
    Last edited by flclfanman; 03-04-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Pace better email them a copy of our roster ad say " take up to 2 pieces and we'll add the 1st rounders later."

Seriously, If Pace pulls this off I will delete my Bears Meme folder immediately.

I trust him to fill every position on a roster except QB; prove me wrong here
    Pretty much. He’s good in the mid rounds as well so the 1sts/2nds shouldn’t hurt as much in theory. And with Wilson, they should be late round picks.