Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 280 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4199
    The Vikings released Kyle Rudolph, would anybody take him on the bears as jimmy graham replacement ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    The Vikings released Kyle Rudolph, would anybody take him on the bears as jimmy graham replacement ?

Sure. But not really that important IMO. I would take whoever ends up cheap. Tyler Eifert.... Rudolph.... Jacob Hollister.... Dan Arnold....

Just have to add a solid vet IMO. I am personally unsure if rudolph is going to cost less than 7 mil. Probably will be but if its jimmy cut to save 7 and sign Rudolph for 6 i would probably prefer Jimmy for thr TD upside.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post

Great. We all know Pace's obsession with TE's...

https://twitter.com/CSimmsQB/status/1367121407075897346

Not the usual QB rankings you'll see, but Simms has been on the money the past few years. I'd consider that a huge vote of confidence for Mac Jones.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Sure. But not really that important IMO. I would take whoever ends up cheap. Tyler Eifert.... Rudolph.... Jacob Hollister.... Dan Arnold....

Just have to add a solid vet IMO. I am personally unsure if rudolph is going to cost less than 7 mil. Probably will be but if its jimmy cut to save 7 and sign Rudolph for 6 i would probably prefer Jimmy for thr TD upside.
    Interesting question, should the Bears keep Graham around for a potential shot at Wilson?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    https://twitter.com/CSimmsQB/status/1367121407075897346

Not the usual QB rankings you'll see, but Simms has been on the money the past few years. I'd consider that a huge vote of confidence for Mac Jones.
    Interesting that he has Mond 4th before Lance and Fields. If he's right and the bears get him in the 2nd or 3rd that could get very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Interesting question, should the Bears keep Graham around for a potential shot at Wilson?
    I would if Wilson wanted him. I would probably offer Jimmy a slight extension and backload some money.

Pace mentioned how in this draft it may not be worth it to trade up and staying out or trading back might be the best way to go. Could be posturing but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    Interesting that he has Mond 4th before Lance and Fields. If he's right and the bears get him in the 2nd or 3rd that could get very interesting.
    I don't know much about Mond. Fields IMO is highly overrated. Lance is highly overrated on this board especially. Lance played unreal, but he hasn't really been tested. He's a guy I'd really want to sit a whole year if we got him.

I love that he was ballsy enough not to rank Lawrence 1. Think he's a great prospect, but also think people are putting too much into him being just the perfect prototypical QB based on his stature.

Wonder what Trent brown would cost in trade. Probably not too much. Not going to lie the idea of getting Trent brown for our RT and Orlando Brown for LT would seriously give me some hope for the OL becoming dominate. It wont happen but a guy can dream right

Robinson and Swaping First (20 for 27) for Orlando brown (I get the feeling Robibson is gone anyway)

Trade a Leno and a 5th rounder for Trent Brown

Use 27.... Our 2nd.... And future First to try and pry Wilson or Watson away from their respective teams.

If not then sign a FA like Winston alex smith or Fitzpatrick

Draft a WR in either the first or 2nd round

At least you have a dominate looking OL with two Tackles who know how to win at the Line of Scrimmage.

I will say it sucks to loose Robinson but im slowly loosing hope that we can retain him. If we cant land a QB of worth then why would he want to resign with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Wonder what Trent brown would cost in trade. Probably not too much. Not going to lie the idea of getting Trent brown for our RT and Orlando Brown for LT would seriously give me some hope for the OL becoming dominate. It wont happen but a guy can dream right

Robinson and Swaping First (20 for 27) for Orlando brown (I get the feeling Robibson is gone anyway)

Trade a Leno and a 5th rounder for Trent Brown

Use 27.... Our 2nd.... And future First to try and pry Wilson or Watson away from their respective teams.

If not then sign a FA like Winston alex smith or Fitzpatrick

Draft a WR in either the first or 2nd round

At least you have a dominate looking OL with two Tackles who know how to win at the Line of Scrimmage.

I will say it sucks to loose Robinson but im slowly loosing hope that we can retain him. If we cant land a QB of worth then why would he want to resign with us.
    So you're plan is to trade for a RT who is arguably not much better than Massie, but costs twice as much and is going to need an extension.

Swap a top 10 receiver and pick swap down 7 spots in the first round for a LT who isn't much of an upgrade besides age. Also will likely command around 20 million on an extension.

So now we have 35 million likely committed to tackle spots. Pre Brown extension.

Then we hope the Texans or Seahawks will sell their QBs for pennies on the dollar.

This isn't Madden. Trent Brown being huge doesn't mean he's great. He's had issues being in shape, I wouldn't commit a deal for him knowing that. A guy who already has body commitment issues at his size is a horrible investment.

Leno/5th for Brown is a trade loss for me. Leno is more valuable both in terms of play and contract.

The Massie spot is what I want to upgrade on the line. But this is a way to expensive way to maybe get a little better for a year before Brown's extension kicks in and he really doesn't give a **** about staying in shape enough to play.
    Last edited by ds637; 03-03-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    So you're plan is to trade for a RT who is arguably not much better than Massie, but costs twice as much and is going to need an extension.

Swap a top 10 receiver and pick swap down 7 spots in the first round for a LT who isn't much of an upgrade besides age. Also will likely command around 20 million on an extension.

So now we have 35 million likely committed to tackle spots. Pre Brown extension.

Then we hope the Texans or Seahawks will sell their QBs for pennies on the dollar.

This isn't Madden. Trent Brown being huge doesn't mean he's great. He's had issues being in shape, I wouldn't commit a deal for him knowing that. A guy who already has body commitment issues at his size is a horrible investment.

Leno/5th for Brown is a trade loss for me. Leno is more valuable both in terms of play and contract.

The Massie spot is what I want to upgrade on the line. But this is a way to expensive way to maybe get a little better for a year before Brown's extension kicks in and he really doesn't give a **** about staying in shape enough to play.
    Exactly. It's not that Leno isn't replaceable, it's that there doesn't exist an optimal way to replace him this year along with filling the rest of our needs. I don't think the replacements he has in his head will really change much anyway.

End of the day, I think all of that was over-thinking. Bears should just cut Massie and draft someone to replace him in one of the first two rounds, along with signing a center. Then figure out which of our guards is moving to the right side. I do wonder if Daniels playing C again is something they're considering instead (in which case, sign RG). Will be interesting to see what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Exactly. It's not that Leno isn't replaceable, it's that there doesn't exist an optimal way to replace him this year along with filling the rest of our needs. I don't think the replacements he has in his head will really change much anyway.

End of the day, I think all of that was over-thinking. Bears should just cut Massie and draft someone to replace him in one of the first two rounds, along with signing a center. Then figure out which of our guards is moving to the right side. I do wonder if Daniels playing C again is something they're considering instead (in which case, sign RG). Will be interesting to see what they do.
    I'm good with cutting Massie. IMO we just need to improve 1 tackle spot. Massie is worse than Leno, so go there.

Massie doesn't suck. He's starter level on a lot of teams. We might be able to sneak a low pick for him considering his relatively low salary. Although, the cap decline this year might mean that's impossible.

All of Kyben's madden fantasies are silly considering it'd be cheaper to just sign Moton, if he doesn't get tagged, and the line would be better than with the trades.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I don't know much about Mond. Fields IMO is highly overrated. Lance is highly overrated on this board especially. Lance played unreal, but he hasn't really been tested. He's a guy I'd really want to sit a whole year if we got him.

I love that he was ballsy enough not to rank Lawrence 1. Think he's a great prospect, but also think people are putting too much into him being just the perfect prototypical QB based on his stature.
    Someone is trying to dupe our FO hyping up Kellen Freaking Mond. He was uninspiring his entire college career. He'd be the biggest reach since the Cowboys took Quincy Carter in the 2nd round if a team took him round 1. I feel like he will probably end up getting some ridiculous Dak Prescott comparisons, which couldn't be further from the truth. Dak showed moxie and hints of the clutch gene in college. I recall the day I fell in love with Dak, it was pouring rain, and windy as hell, and he was dropping 25 yard sideline dimes on the money, while on the move. That's when I knew he was going to be a good NFL QB. I never once saw NFL upside in Mond, and I watched a lot of Mond.

Massie is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk