Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 285 of 336 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5027
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Slater is better then Sewell IMO. I actually really like the first round Ts in this draft. Cosmi intrigues the hell out of me.
    I agree....I like Slater a little more...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Why would the Bengals give up the chance to draft a generational LT in Sewell to protect their young franchise QB to trade with the Bears? Makes zero sense.
    Because I saw something ridiculous and perhaps unprofessional--if true---that the Bengals will select a WR (like Chase) just to spite AJ Green. This article suggested that the relationship between AJ and the Bengals became deteriorated by the end. I hope this is not true but if it is, if Cincy takes a player just to spite a former player, I hope they don't win for a long time, Bungals part 2.
    Screw sabermetics.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Teddy B to the broncos..... Does this mean they could actually pass on a QB at 9?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Teddy B to the broncos..... Does this mean they could actually pass on a QB at 9?

I really liked drew lock but seems he is just bad

I'd guess they can still go qb

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Would have definitely preferred Teddy for a 6th then Andy Dalton.

Was going to post this. A trade up to 9 will be very expensive. Probably 2 FRP's + but if Fields is there I'd be tempted.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...403462145?s=20

Is drew lock really that bad or worth giving up on? Its his 3rd year and yes his 2nd was bad but it was also one of the most odd seasons and he showed some flashes as a rok.

Also he was hurt most of last year. Idk if in convinced u give up in him. Honestly with Teddy B and Lock and all those weapons maybe drafting an OL would be the best. Plus they still have Fangio at HC.... I could see him wanting to boost the defense too.

-Rem Koolhaas

Also when i say strange.... Your #1 receiver goes down in the First game. Your #2 and #3 are roks from a shortened offsesson. Or Tim Patrick/ deshaub Hamilton.

I feel like u cant give up though.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Is drew lock really that bad or worth giving up on? Its his 3rd year and yes his 2nd was bad but it was also one of the most odd seasons and he showed some flashes as a rok.

Also he was hurt most of last year. Idk if in convinced u give up in him. Honestly with Teddy B and Lock and all those weapons maybe drafting an OL would be the best. Plus they still have Fangio at HC.... I could see him wanting to boost the defense too.

I like Drew Lock, he showed flashes like you said....From what I saw of him so far he tends to force the ball into tight pockets. If it were me I give Elway a call.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Was going to post this. A trade up to 9 will be very expensive. Probably 2 FRP's + but if Fields is there I'd be tempted.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...403462145?s=20
    I don't think Fields will last past 4. But you know the closer it gets to the draft, the more expensive that pick will be. I'm selling the farm, what do you have to lose. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    I don't think Fields will last past 4. But you know the closer it gets to the draft, the more expensive that pick will be. I'm selling the farm, what do you have to lose. LOL
    The farm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Because I saw something ridiculous and perhaps unprofessional--if true---that the Bengals will select a WR (like Chase) just to spite AJ Green. This article suggested that the relationship between AJ and the Bengals became deteriorated by the end. I hope this is not true but if it is, if Cincy takes a player just to spite a former player, I hope they don't win for a long time, Bungals part 2.
    Sounds like a crappy journalist trying to get clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    The farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I don't think if they select Chase it has anything to do with Green. Personally I think it has to do with upside. I love Sewell but Chase has star potential. And no mater how good your LT is its not flashy. Pairing him with Burrow makes their receiving corpse who lost some amount of talent one of the best in the league. I also look at it this way

Chase and Leatherwood/Mayfield/Cosmi/Eichenberg

Or

Sewell and Tooney/Moore/Marshall(who may be gone)

I personally like the 2nd round tackles more than the 2nd round receivers. Because Most of the 2nd round receivers have pretty huge issues.. Mostly size....

-Rem Koolhaas

2021 Bears Off Season thread

Wrong thread