Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 269 of 335 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5022
    Wow. I wonder why two major trades that involves draft picks are happening so far out from the draft.
    Screw sabermetics.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    What if this SF move is for Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    What if this SF move is for Lance.
    Then Lynch didn't learn a damn thing from Pace's blunder in 2017.

You NEVER push in that much for a guy who HAS to sit a year or 2. God forbid they get bitten by the injury bug again or they are really f**ked.

Any Good QBs coming out next year? I really didnít follow college football this year so idk which QB is good and which is a project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy moves, this is exciting and a bit bizarre this far our from the draft.

My guess is the Dolphins traded back up for Pitts. 3 or 4 QBs will be taken in the the first 4 picks, virtually leaving their choice of position player at 6. Maybe Pace's genius grand plan he sold to Bear's brass is to wait until every team's QB position is filled and then having his pick of the litter at QB in like 2024...

Shefter:

And the Bears are signing back free-agent CB Artie Burns to a one-year deal, per @DrewJRosenhaus.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Seems like a hefty price to pay at that slot.

Its trades like this that make you realize we didnt give up **** for Mitch. Should have probably not but the 3rd round picks are meaningless compared to what some teams need to do to move up.
    Lol. We moved up 1 spot for a guy the team in front had no intention of taking with all QBs still on the board... It's a huge price to pay. Hey Lynchy, want some free picks for no apparent reason? Need to stop myself early before a rehashing of this starts.

I'm guessing the jets turned down all those pics from s.f., means they are most likely drafting a qb and Darnold is now on the trade block.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Lol. We moved up 1 spot for a guy the team in front had no intention of taking with all QBs still on the board... It's a huge price to pay. Hey Lynchy, want some free picks for no apparent reason? Need to stop myself early before a rehashing of this starts.
    I hate to defend Pace, but it's pretty obvious his fear was that if he didn't trade for the pick, another team might. Anyway, if Mitch was any good, no one would care, or probably even remember that we moved the picks for him

Trade or not, the pick sucked. But 95% of it is because he whiffed at the wrong guy. Really no reason to relitigate it further than that.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 03-26-2021 at 02:50 PM.

You have literally said he is recruiting women bro. Your the one who brought up this notion. Recruiting them to what? Lie? Thats the only defense right. That would be fabricating evidence. If he is recruiting them to tell the truth then thats even worse for Watson huh. But this whole thing is the insinuation that watson still might be innocent. Thats the insinuation you have made the whole time. That these women are just a part of a scheme. That its not true. That its a slezebag lawyer.
    It's obvious you don't understand what I'm trying to say. If a woman comes to him and says something happened whether it's true or not, he's still going to represent her based on what she is telling him. He himself is never going to actively recruit women to lie. That doesn't make any sense. But if he tells a couple of his clients to ask around about other women being with him, that's a pretty standard way to drum up business. Whether their story is 100% true or not doesn't matter to the lawyer. Their only job is to represent them. Not pass judgment. He is doing nothing wrong other than a form of ambulance chasing through other women. To be clear, the lawyer is not walking around looking for women to lie. To take it a step further, he does not want them to lie. Or he doesn't want to know that they're lying. He's going to base whatever they tell him as the truth, and he's going to represent them

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    My guess is the Dolphins traded back up for Pitts. 3 or 4 QBs will be taken in the the first 4 picks, virtually leaving their choice of position player at 6. Maybe Pace's genius grand plan he sold to Bear's brass is to wait until every team's QB position is filled and then having his pick of the litter at QB in like 2024...
    Pitts Sowelll or one of the 2 top receivers like chase or Smith. Maybe throw in a guy like Parsons?

They will gave a choice of top 5 tallent at 6 because if the QBs (which honestly outside of Lawrence should not be top 5 locks IMO) moving up. And I like Wilson.... But his one year of good play and surge fron nowhere concern me too much to lock him up as #2

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I hate to defend Pace, but it's pretty obvious his fear was that if he didn't trade for the pick, another team might. Anyway, if Mitch was any good, no one would care, or probably even remember that we moved the picks for him

Trade or not, the pick sucked. But 95% of it is because he whiffed at the wrong guy. Really no reason to relitigate it further than that.
    Yep. If we drafted Mahomes or Watson (well maybe not now lol) nobody cares. I remember the Browns were interested in mitch and contemplating taking him 1 or trading up and taking him at 2 (rumored) pace heard the phone calls of teams looking to move up. So i dont criticize the move as much as the miss ( which i still blame a ton on the lack of coaching staff in place.... Not listening to his current staff... Forcing his guy on a new coach.... Going completely rogue one on draft night and making a move not discussed till the day of)

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    It's obvious you don't understand what I'm trying to say. If a woman comes to him and says something happened whether it's true or not, he's still going to represent her based on what she is telling him. He himself is never going to actively recruit women to lie. That doesn't make any sense. But if he tells a couple of his clients to ask around about other women being with him, that's a pretty standard way to drum up business. Whether their story is 100% true or not doesn't matter to the lawyer. Their only job is to represent them. Not pass judgment. He is doing nothing wrong other than a form of ambulance chasing through other women. To be clear, the lawyer is not walking around looking for women to lie. To take it a step further, he does not want them to lie. Or he doesn't want to know that they're lying. He's going to base whatever they tell him as the truth, and he's going to represent them
    What your saying then is there are 16 examples of misconduct if some level but lets not beleive them till we here everything. Your backpedaling because it does not make sense. No normal person should have 15 women who feel that wronged against to take legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Any Good QBs coming out next year? I really didnít follow college football this year so idk which QB is good and which is a project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Does Rattler or Bo Nix excite anyone. ehhhhhh. It's usually a few that hit the field blazing, and end up with gaudy stats to get Mel Kiper in a frenzy.