Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 242 of 335 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5019
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Speculating that everyone made something up is a conspiracy. Going by the numbers 3 percent or less of sexual assault claims are fraudulent. To imply many or all of 20 plus claims are fraudulent is nothing less than tinfoil hat kinda stuff.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Whether or not they're legit, I think it's safe to say he won't be pursued by Pace. The NFL might punish him regardless of the outcome.

And now it's "tin foil hat kind of stuff". We haven't heard from a single woman to my knowledge, only from the lawyer who is adding more women every day and stands to make a fortune off this. Don't even know what most of these women are accusing him of, the few stated charges vary. I'm sure it would be impossibly difficult to find 20 massage therapists willing to jump in on a six figure pay day. That's completely out of the realm of possibility, women never go after wealthy men's money. That's like aliens or something, to think you could find 20 whole women to lie and get paid.

Never said everyone was in on it, only takes one wealthy person to make that happen. And if you think rich people won't do despicable and illegal things to protect their money, now that's tinfoil hat kind of stuff.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 03-19-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    But isn't that the point?? Why should the burden of proof be less, anyway? It could be me, you, or anyone else here falsely accused, and as long as it's civil, they need very little actual proof.

And money does not fix trauma, again. If a guy raped you, would you take a check and walk away, or at least TRY to pursue criminal charges? How much would it take for you to forget about it?

It's like the Salem witch trials all over again. Accusation basically means guilt, and there's literally no way you can prove you didn't touch someone, unless there are cameras present.
    Holy ****.

I'm saying, I don't see a way that money can make up for sexual trauma. If he's guilty,, stand your ground, take him to criminal court, show your proof. A civil trial of this magnitude, these women stand a fair chance of being identified anyway, this is a nation wide news story.

If he's guilty, he should go to jail, not write a check. Period. If he's not guilty, he's still irreparably stained.

Guys I know we’re all pissed, but let’s not turn on each other now [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, I'm with you. Calling peace to all the people beefing, I'd prefer to just discuss football. That's what I come in here for, lots of knowledge in this room. Peace to everybody, for real. Let's dead the back and forths.

Any word on Trufant's numbers? If we can get 2019 Trufant, that'll be a big help after the Fuller cut. Former Pro Bowler, was injured a lot of last year, could be a steal if healthy.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 03-19-2021 at 05:51 PM.

It's OK if we go off of football here and there. Lets just be nice. We all know how to be. I can see how throwing the tinfoil hat comment in there could be a bit unnecessary.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Surprisingly, Fuller was not on the Bears personnel transaction list today. Staying? Trade? Pace fired? Weird.

DaBear and Infinity I'd just like to respectfully ask that you put each other on your ignore lists. I really don't want to need to resort to reporting posts and having the mod group decide what to do.

Click here to register!

What a cluster**** this thread turned into lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Sheesh you're telling me

Click here to register!

I do like the Trufant signing

Click here to register!

Sheesh you're telling me

Anyways I'm still not seeing the direction the team is going in at this point. Is Pace safe past this year? That could change a lot of things in the draft. I certainly hope not. All in all this has already been a pretty rough offseason. If Pace trades up for a QB in the draft I think he's safe for awhile.

DaBear and Infinity I'd just like to respectfully ask that you put each other on your ignore lists. I really don't want to need to resort to reporting posts and having the mod group decide what to do.

Done.

And I'll freely admit, I'm an optimist, lol. We won 8 games last year, haven't lost much yet, outside of Fuller and still have the draft and the rest of the off season. McCaskey confirmed in January Pace is still the man for at least the next year, so I'll take him at his word and believe in Pace. IMO, he has been the best GM we've had in a long time. That's just my opinion, but I'm wondering why we're giving up on next season in March?

Go Bears!! I'll be rooting all year for the team we put on the field.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 03-19-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I blame the Mccaskies and Ted Philips