Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 217 of 336 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5027
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    If I was Robinson I will not play a single snap for the bears anymore Iíll hold out until they trade me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If A-Rob won't sign you almost have to blow everything up. Perhaps unless you trade him and snag Golladay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I know Fitzgerald is old as hell, but he's still reliable. Rolling out Fitzgerald, AJ Green, and Hopkins is really cool. I'm guna try to catch some Cards games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Pace being on the hot seat is an assumption by us fans. We all thought he was on the hot seat going into last season and not only did he keep his job but so did everyone else including Phillips, who George gushed over. Assuming Pace will be out after this upcoming season if they donít win is a dangerous game when trying to read McCaskey.
    Brad Biggs reported after the season that if they hadn't made the playoffs that everyone would have been fired.

Not saying it's a certainty, but sounds like it was a real possiblity.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Brad Biggs reported after the season that if they hadn't made the playoffs that everyone would have been fired.

Didn't we only make the playoffs because other teams ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Didn't we only make the playoffs because other teams ****ed up.
    Well, yes, but still made the playoffs unfortunately

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Can't believe I'm saying it, but hopefully ownership isn't being hands off here. It's one thing to give him the go-ahead to bet the farm on Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson, but ideally, they won't let him trade a bunch of draft capital for the 2nd tier QB prospects. At the same time, why even keep the guy around just because he set the bare minimum standard? And now he has the keys to the car on the org's drive off a cliff?

Appropriately, as the first 7th seed team in the NFC, we were one of the more undeserving playoff teams in recent memory.

And that idiot pace is doing nothing to improve the line again damn the incompetence of this management is unbelievable

The only way Pace can redeem himself would be to draft a stud QB this draft. Trading 2-3 starters and 3 1st Rd picks for Wilson or Watson would keep the fan base happy, but may not equate to winning a SB. Hard to replace 6ish starters with limited draft capital. Drafting a QB is still the best way to winning the SB. I just hope he doesn't trade the farm to move up and pick the wrong QB. If so, he will be fired and we will enter a long winded rebuild. Maybe ownership will reign him in this year and not allow him to trade up again...

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    The only way Pace can redeem himself would be to draft a stud QB this draft. Trading 2-3 starters and 3 1st Rd picks for Wilson or Watson would keep the fan base happy, but may not equate to winning a SB. Hard to replace 6ish starters with limited draft capital. Drafting a QB is still the best way to winning the SB. I just hope he doesn't trade the farm to move up and pick the wrong QB. If so, he will be fired and we will enter a long winded rebuild. Maybe ownership will reign him in this year and not allow him to trade up again...
    I don't think drafting a stud will save his bacon if they're looking to boot him, considering it won't necessarily equate to winning now. I know we're all speculating and having fun at the same time, but in the back of our mind hoping for a front office overhaul. Maybe the Bears are letting him finish out his SEVENTH season, and will allow the new GM to decide the fate of Nagy and the direction of the team. Hopefully Ernie Accorsi isn't involved. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    At this point, it'd be faster for Pete Carroll to Facetime Russ while flipping him off 24/7 as th FA signing news come in.

They have cap space and needs and are doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G for him. Didn't his center (Iupati) freaking retire this year? lol

Just Wild.

P.S. I didn't know Russ and Pete were next door neighbors!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372288017113710594

The #Bears are bringing back safety Deon Bush on a 1-year deal, per
    @DrewJRosenhaus
    I guess we do have cap space

Is DHC coming back too? He played more meaningful snaps than Bush IMO

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372288017113710594

I guess we do have cap space

Is DHC coming back too? He played more meaningful snaps than Bush IMO
    Def Bush more important because when he was healthy he sub in for Danny T at LB because he couldnít cover .