Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 139 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 5019
    At this point I'd really be okay with Foles and Minshew. At least you don't give up much and after they win 4-5 games draft a QB with a new regime. Really a no win scenario this year since Fields and Wilson are out of reach. Mac would be okay but I really worry about how he'll play not surrounded by the elite of the elite anymore.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    *Jamie and he won't be available in the 3rd most likely. He'll be in the 2nd. Probably Trask, Newman, and Mond would be the only guys I'm interested after round 1.
    I will also add that I dont think Trask would be Terrible. I know he had a terrible final game.... But As some people have said about Mac Jones and his Weapons and what he would be without them... Trask Got ****ed with his top 4 pass catchers sitting. His First Pick 6 was bad.... But his 2nd pick was off a receviers hands. the 3rd it looked like he was hit b4 the throw. And just looking back at that game there were a number of drops.

Would not draft him thinking he is the answer.... But honestly we wont get anyone who is sitting where we are. And I personally dont understand the Mac Jones love.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I think Jones looks fine.

Just don't trust a Bama qb.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Yep that always makes it a tough eval. I think he'll be a solid starter and my comp for him is Andy Dalton, but his targets/oline at Bama were so so good this year its hard to get a real idea of how good he is. At least with Tua there were several traits most of the Bama guys haven't had, but he didn't overly impress me either. I would just like to know how he would have played if he was with BYU this year like Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Yep that always makes it a tough eval. I think he'll be a solid starter and my comp for him is Andy Dalton, but his targets/oline at Bama were so so good this year its hard to get a real idea of how good he is. At least with Tua there were several traits most of the Bama guys haven't had, but he didn't overly impress me either. I would just like to know how he would have played if he was with BYU this year like Wilson.
    If he is Dalton type I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Wilson is may favorite spec since Mahomes. Maybe he'll drop for some reason ?

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Really? McElroy was never an NFL caliber starter, McCarron is a backup and was drafted in the appropiate round. Coker, see McElroy. Jury is still out on both Tua and Jalen. So how do you know not to "trust" an Bama QB?

And the comps to Dalton is lazy and unoriginal. I think he's more Derek Carr than Andy Dalton, to be honest.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 02-19-2021 at 11:42 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Really? McElroy was never an NFL caliber starter, McCarron is a backup and was drafted in the appropiate round. Coker, see McElroy. Jury is still out on both Tua and Jalen. So how do you know not to "trust" an Bama QB?

And the comps to Dalton is lazy and unoriginal. I think he's more Derek Carr than Andy Dalton, to be honest.
    It's lazy lol okay bud. Dalton was drafted in the same round as Carr, and was a 3 time pro bowler. Dalton had several solid NFL seasons. Giving him that comp is generous if anything. Mac and Dalton are almost identical heights, weights, and both lack athleticism. Carr ran a 4.69 40 time, Mac isn't even remotely that athletic. You are the one who is lazy and unoriginal for not taking the time to do research to validate any of your opinions.
    Last edited by GeorgiaBear; 02-20-2021 at 12:11 AM.

If he is Dalton type I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Wilson is may favorite spec since Mahomes. Maybe he'll drop for some reason ?

I doubt he will if anything he's trending up. If anyone falls it will probably be Fields or Lance. Wilson's biggest knock is his slight frame. People are probably really only worried about injury and lack of competition. He has that playmaker mentality a la Rodgers and Mahomes that will make him attractive to NFL teams.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...available/amp/

Not sure if posted yet but Colts were told that Carr is not available for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I know i am probably the highest on him but I would rather draft Jammie newman in the 3rd then trade that same pick for Darnold.
    What is it with you and doubling consonants unnecessarily lol

I think I could get on board with a trade for Darnold if it was a 3rd this year and conditional 3rd or worse next year. Resign Arob and draft a tackle at 20 and hope a change of scenery ignites a 23 year old Darnold. Yes, I know his stats suck but it would at least make next season interesting and wouldn't cripple our future.

2021 Bears Off Season thread

What’s your guys thoughts on kellen Mond he seems like an interesting QB project considering he won 31 games and also comes from a team that plays in a competitive SEC conference. Honestly I wouldn’t be mad if the bears picked him in round 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bears88; 02-20-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    What’s your guys thoughts on kellen Mond he seems like an interesting QB project considering he won 31 games and also comes from a team that plays in a competitive SEC conference. Honestly I wouldn’t be mad if the bears picked him in round 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty good athlete, pretty good arm, but he is inconsistent and struggles with accuracy. Probably projects as a decent backup. I'd rather have Newman if we go QB in round 2 or 3.

I would love to get a tackle in the 1st.
    Kyle Trask in the 2nd and Desmond Ridder in the 5th.

Take 2 swings on qbs and keep Foles. Trask has great pocket awareness and accuracy. Not sure why he's not getting any love, he was literally a heisman candidate most of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    I would love to get a tackle in the 1st.
    Kyle Trask in the 2nd and Desmond Ridder in the 5th.

Take 2 swings on qbs and keep Foles. Trask has great pocket awareness and accuracy. Not sure why he's not getting any love, he was literally a heisman candidate most of the year.
    Ridder is coming back to Cincy.. Trask is Mitch 2.0 IMO