Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 282 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4230
    JJ Watt updated his Peloton bio and listed his options at GB, CLE and BUFF.. haha

**UPDATE**

He just signed with the Cardinals, LOL. 2 years, $31M
    Last edited by WorldChamps1908; 03-01-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    JJ Watt updated his Peloton bio and listed his options at GB, CLE and BUFF.. haha

**UPDATE**

And just signed with the Cardinals lol

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post

**UPDATE**

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KimJonesSports

Our future at QB.... We are running Nick Foles and Alex smith. 4 years ato you might kill for this combo
    Foles and Smith won't stand a chance behind a shaky oline, so this is a lateral move at the moment.

If we tag and trade ARob for a OT and draft another one, then maybe I'll see what Nagy can do with these guys.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Watt at that price was never an option. Hicks is better than him today and cost less.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Foles and Smith won't stand a chance behind a shaky oline, so this is a lateral move at the moment.

If we tag and trade ARob for a OT and draft another one, then maybe I'll see what Nagy can do with these guys.
    Ohh it would be awful. I am not saying its ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Ohh it would be awful. I am not saying its ideal.
    I know. Just saying regardless who you plug in back there, they're toast without protection.

If these are my options I'd rather trade Foles and a 3rd to NYJ for Darnold, sign Smith to the Vet min, Extend ARob and throw everything I've got left into the O-line and LB.

How far is our O-Line from being fixed? Can we sign a veteran, and draft someone in the 1st round and have hopes for a serviceable line?

Sign smith and draft lance or Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    How far is our O-Line from being fixed? Can we sign a veteran, and draft someone in the 1st round and have hopes for a serviceable line?
    I don't think its nearly as far off as some would day. Both guard positions are elite or very good. Mustipher seems to be a solid center, even if the bears should perhaps look to bring in competition there. Interior oline has to be top 10 honestly, with a healthy Whitehair (was elite at guard last season ) and Daniels (was our best OL until his injury, are pec injuries reoccurring?)

Leno isn't terrible and Massie often gets treated like he's a bottom 1 tackle when he's been more like a below average tackle.

All 5 positions can't be what we want them to be.

I think just replacing LT OR RT, bring in C competition, let Bars compete with Massie if possible , etc

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Sign smith and draft lance or Jones

Would love this if we had a new HC. Because we don't this is dumb

Smith is not saving Nagy. Neither is Foles. You cant handcuff your next HC into a QB he may not want. Its what we did with Nagy and it worked out so well.

This is the exact reason i wanted Nagy gone though. A new HC can get his guy and develop and groom him. There is no way IMO you can also sit one of these guys behind such.... Lets face it.... Unsexy options.

2021 Bears Off Season thread

Former Texas coach Tom Herman is headed to the NFL. Herman has agreed to join the Chicago Bears in an analyst role, the team announced Monday, marking his first NFL job after more than two decades coaching in college.

The specific scope of Hermanís new job isnít yet clear, but itís viewed as an opportunity for him to learn the NFL game and work with the Bears' offensive staff.

Herman is intrigued by the NFL, and this job offers an avenue to experience the league firsthand. The job should give Herman a broad view of how the NFL works, as it does not appear heíll be assigned to coach a specific position.

Herman came on the coaching market this winter after being fired in January in the wake of Texasí 7-3 season. Herman finished his time at Texas with a 32-18 record in four seasons, following a successful stint at Houston where he went 22-4 in two seasons and beat Florida State in the Peach Bowl in 2015.

Herman built his reputation as an innovative offensive mind as he climbed the coaching ladder. He was the offensive coordinator and play caller on Ohio Stateís 2014 national title team, which famously used three quarterbacks. He won the Broyles Award that year as the nationís top assistant coach.

He also served as the offensive coordinator at Iowa State, Rice and Texas State. Hermanís decision to go to the NFL will again immerse him in the offensive side of the ball.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-for...195526259.html

I donít know what this means or what kind of impact it will make, but maybe someone can clarify this move.

Last edited by bears88; 03-01-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Yuck. Tom Herman is a massive dbag. Thats my insight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL403SmB...d=wp5s6p3vydg2

That's like 5 current & former Bears players recruiting Wilson. Now Hester. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Isnít Graham a sure fire cut ?
    He can have a lifetime contract if he brings in Wilson.